Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
254
Views

Re: Trump Kills infants for Profit

254 Views
Message 11 of 22

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh, breast-feeding. I thought he was being accused of opening an abortion mill?


Perish the thought - Der Trumper and his followers want to shift reproductive health back to the small entrepreneurs with coat-hangers and drano in the alley so those women who refuse to remain impregnated by their rapists (such as himself) will suffer ANOTHER horrible fate instead of having access to actual medical support. But there's not enough money in those back-alley ops, so Donny will continue to deceive and bilk investors in his real estate scams and rake in favors from foreign governments.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
254
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
248
Views

Re: Trump Kills infants for Profit

248 Views
Message 12 of 22


When you actively engage in actions that promote the killing of infants for profit, you are killing infants for profit.

 

What the UN wanted to ban was ADVERTIZING infant formulas that effectively starved the child to death, and for Governments to promote breast feeding.

 

Trump wants the advertizing to continue to deceive mothers into starving their children and from his other statements one could conclude he thinks those breasts should be for him.

 

If Republicans can believe Hillary was guilty of some terrible breach of National Security for retransmitting a "Confidential" PARAGRAPH in the middle of one email, it seems difficult to understand how they can deny Trump's culpibility in the murder by starvation of the infants who will continue to be fed worthless (but highly profitable) formulas. Oh, wait - Republicans only believe whatever their GOPerLords tell them, and since the GOPerLords no doubt play golf with some of the sellers of the worthless formula, they won't be mentioning this.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
248
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
229
Views

Re: Trump Kills infants for Profit

229 Views
Message 13 of 22
Hitler not killing Jews, Reagan cutting taxes, and something about Nixon. And all that leads to Trump killing infants. Quite a trip you're on.@rk9152........It scares me to think some people may get out of the house.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
229
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
237
Views

Re: Trump Kills infants for Profit

237 Views
Message 14 of 22

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@umbarch64 wrote:IP

Pretty strong headline, OS.  Bound to be criticized.  I think I understand your drawing that conclusion from the consequences resulting from Republican Policy since 1945. 

 

I say again...it isn't just 'the donald'.  He has help.  But you can't expect 'the other side' to see your point until it is made so obvious it cannot be denied with any rationality.  Too bad that's true, but it is.


I long ago lost any hope Republicans would act honorably or listen to reason.

But I also am sick to death of them pretending their actions have no consequences. Pointing out what happens when we allow Republicans to gain political power is my way of working to prevent them from gaining that power, a power which they INEVIDABLY abuse to screw the 99% and redistribute wealth to the very top of the 1%.

 

Thanks for your post that exposes how that innate Republican need to abuse power has been around for a VERY long time - prompting such insightful entries is one reason I do not candy-coat the feces GOPers drop on the body-politic.

 

As for Lemontop needing help to do all the damage he's responsible for, agree totally - I noted elsewhere that not a single Jew was killed by Hitler himself, but only Republicans think that "separation" is a reason for absolution of him or his movement.

 

Reagan RAISED middle class actual Federal taxes paid by 40% while cutting taxes for the 1% by 60%. Then he used the lost revenue as his justification to kill Revenue Sharing that had made college education available to everyone who could pass the tests and k-12 education FREE for everyone. GOPers still want his face on Mount Rushmore - so no, I have no illusions that my posts will change THEIR minds, I just hope exposing the reality of Republican action and policy will enourage the sane people to VOTE! They win because men and women of good will think elections don't matter, and when Ike ran against Stevenson, it was mostly true. But since Nixon, the GOP has done NOTHING to improve the lives of 99% of Americans - folks need to know that.


Hitler not killing Jews, Reagan cutting taxes, and something about Nixon. And all that leads to Trump killing infants. Quite a trip you're on.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
237
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
253
Views

Re: Trump Kills infants for Profit

253 Views
Message 15 of 22

@umbarch64 wrote:IP

Pretty strong headline, OS.  Bound to be criticized.  I think I understand your drawing that conclusion from the consequences resulting from Republican Policy since 1945. 

 

I say again...it isn't just 'the donald'.  He has help.  But you can't expect 'the other side' to see your point until it is made so obvious it cannot be denied with any rationality.  Too bad that's true, but it is.


I long ago lost any hope Republicans would act honorably or listen to reason.

But I also am sick to death of them pretending their actions have no consequences. Pointing out what happens when we allow Republicans to gain political power is my way of working to prevent them from gaining that power, a power which they INEVIDABLY abuse to screw the 99% and redistribute wealth to the very top of the 1%.

 

Thanks for your post that exposes how that innate Republican need to abuse power has been around for a VERY long time - prompting such insightful entries is one reason I do not candy-coat the feces GOPers drop on the body-politic.

 

As for Lemontop needing help to do all the damage he's responsible for, agree totally - I noted elsewhere that not a single Jew was killed by Hitler himself, but only Republicans think that "separation" is a reason for absolution of him or his movement.

 

Reagan RAISED middle class actual Federal taxes paid by 40% while cutting taxes for the 1% by 60%. Then he used the lost revenue as his justification to kill Revenue Sharing that had made college education available to everyone who could pass the tests and k-12 education FREE for everyone. GOPers still want his face on Mount Rushmore - so no, I have no illusions that my posts will change THEIR minds, I just hope exposing the reality of Republican action and policy will enourage the sane people to VOTE! They win because men and women of good will think elections don't matter, and when Ike ran against Stevenson, it was mostly true. But since Nixon, the GOP has done NOTHING to improve the lives of 99% of Americans - folks need to know that.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
253
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
251
Views

Re: Trump Kills infants for Profit

251 Views
Message 16 of 22

Oh, breast-feeding. I thought he was being accused of opening an abortion mill?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
251
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
252
Views

Re: Trump Kills infants for Profit

252 Views
Message 17 of 22

headline from the UK:   https://www.independent.co.uk/news/breastfeeding-united-nations-us-sanctions-ecuador-russia-a8437786...    Whiners may complain, but the voice of the US is a person that was designated by Donald...in what world is it that 2+2 somehow doesn't equal 4?

 

oh wait, here is one that should help:  https://fox61.com/2018/07/08/nyt-us-threatened-nations-over-breastfeeding-resolution/

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
252
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
255
Views

Re: Trump Kills infants for Profit

255 Views
Message 18 of 22

Pretty strong headline, OS.  Bound to be criticized.  I think I understand your drawing that conclusion from the consequences resulting from Republican Policy since 1945. 

 

No, 'the donald' is not the prime cause of this phenomenon, he is just the current 'point man'.  He has absolute responsibility for actions in which he participates.  That others do too, really is irrelevant.  The UN has been a whipping boy for the far right occupying the Republican Party since 1945 when the US signed the UN charter as a member nation.  The UN was the result of WWII.  The League of Nations was the result of WWI.  The League did not succeed.  Feel good words, little substance.  Judging from the current Nationalism rampant here and abroad, the same will eventually be true of the UN.  The RRRR will cheer.

 

You will recall that the UN began, sort of, January 2, 1942 with Nations that signed a pledge...such as to employ their full resources against the Axis powers and not to make a separate peace, etc.  From the outset, the very idea 'anyone' could or would exercise restraint over US actions or inactions was anathema to a faction in the US.  That despite the clear evidence that this alliance was essential to 'winning this war' as quickly as possible and with the least loss of life possible.  'Losing' was never an opton.  Nobel intent, wouldn't you say?

 

There are muiltiple reasons for that opposition by that so-called 'conservative' faction. Criticism of the way the UN turned out is warranted, except...except...that's the way it was set up.  The UN does not have authority unless the Nations holding veto power all agree.  To be successful the UN must have what amounts to a democratic majority over ALL members...no matter who...and they don't.  UN authority would be diametrically opposed to the absolute right of a Nation to govern its own affairs.  So what's new? The same insular argument applied in regard to 'States Rights' when the US was founded.  

 

Disingenuous politics, you say? Well, yeah, so what?  Utter hypocrisy, you say?  Well, yeah, once again, so what?  Isn't that the "Art of the Deal" personifies?  Isn't that what 'the donald's minions' exhibit day after day after day?  That ideological mind-set exists in at least 35-40% of the US voting public today.  The assemblage who buy into it are personified by 'the donald' and his ilk and they 'aint gonna change'.  Nothing you say will bring that about.

 

The hackneyed phrase "follow the bouncing buck" is nowhere more apparent than when politics is at play.  That is what we have here.  Corruption once more reveals itself.  This time from the 'leader of the free world' and in regard to corporate 'rights' as opposed to infant's right to life, no less. Did 'the donald' personally concoct the 'formula'?  Well, not personally.  Does 'the donald' protect and defend the rights of these corporations to exploit and harm infants with their products?  You bet he does.  So do his 'followers' and they have no apparent shame in doing so.  Do you detect just the slightest hint of hypocrisy from the RRRR version of the 'right to life' as opposed to this specific example of actual practice? Of course, I do...but that's just me.  You too...so it seems.

 

I say again...it isn't just 'the donald'.  He has help.  But you can't expect 'the other side' to see your point until it is made so obvious it cannot be denied with any rationality.  Too bad that's true, but it is.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
255
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
282
Views

Re: Trump Kills infants for Profit

282 Views
Message 19 of 22

I am very sorry Underscout, but I have never been able to understand your posts. they seem too dramatic to me.
I have no doubt of what you say, is the way that you say it that is for me not understandable.

Frankly I think that you inflame the Trump supporters to actually become  a lot more supportive,  than if you could tone it down and become  less confrontational.
I really cannot see how you can win supporters with your methods.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
282
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
290
Views

Re: Trump Kills infants for Profit

290 Views
Message 20 of 22

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Olderscount, Olderscout,  don't you think that the title of this threa is overly dramatic?
Please, try to be  some  more  accrurate as to who in reality is to blame for what you are speaking about?

People here are going to think that you hate Trump, and not the issues .
Again  Republicans,  please do not generalize, it does diminish  credibility.



Hitler did not kill a single Jew BY HIS OWN HAND. Do you think it "overly dramatic" that we now hold Hitler accountable for the consequences of the actions of his followers?

 

Corporations have been selling "fake" infant formula for DECADES by lying to the mothers about what the formula actually contained and telling the mothers the product would nurture their child, not starve the infant to DEATH.

 

Der Trumper's minions threatened Equador, the country submitting the resolution, with economic sanctions by the US if they offered the resolution for a vote.

 

So while a good Republican snowflake will insist Der Trumper is simply protecting American Corporations, I beg to differ. I don't know if any American firms are currently killing infants in poor countries with their worthless products, but I DO know Republicans would want to let them continue, and sinced I doubt any Republican leader would feel a need to protect FOREIGN Corporate profits, it seems a reasonable bet that SOME American Corproations are making profits from killing infants in poor countries. I want that to stop, not sure why you think it needs a candy coating.

 

As for "generalizing", it's only the US Representatives appointed by a REPUBLICAN POTUS who have tried to stop the UN from protecting people from shoddy and even deadly products in order to protect Corporate profits. No "generalizing", just making an accurate identification of the evil doers.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
290
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors