Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 56

@jimc91 wrote:

@LouLit01 wrote:

Every day I wander over to the Fox News site and read the comments after the stories. I've done this since Trump was elected. You can imagine (or maybe you can't) the nonsense I've heard.

But now I can't do it anymore. They are constantly insisting Trump isn't impeached. It's amazing. You can't talk sense to them. All you have to do is type, "Is Trump impeached?" into any search engine. That's all. But they refuse to learn how their government works. 

Interesting perspective...

What is your opinion of Professor Noah Feldman?  

When you were in law school, did your Law Professor agree or disagree with his interpretation of Article I, Section 2. Clause 5?

Thank you!  Great example of what I mean. You tell them to just ask a search engine but they just give you stuff like the nonsense above. Trump cultists only hear what they want to hear. They have no interest in learning, well, pretty much anything.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 56

@JANMB wrote:

The ones who watch FOX and listen to their pundits  believe every other broadcasting station in the USA and even BBC   is lying.    Yes, for the less informed then Fox is truthful and thousands of others are lying,   This  only makes sense to a FOX viewer cause even if it's not nice to say.... there is no other words  I can produce that says it best than calling them gullible and stupid. .

How can you know that, do you have super natural powers that allow you to see inside another persons mind?  

I'm impressed!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 56

The ones who watch FOX and listen to their pundits  believe every other broadcasting station in the USA and even BBC   is lying.    Yes, for the less informed then Fox is truthful and thousands of others are lying,   This  only makes sense to a FOX viewer cause even if it's not nice to say.... there is no other words  I can produce that says it best than calling them gullible and stupid. .

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 56

@LouLit01 wrote:

Every day I wander over to the Fox News site and read the comments after the stories. I've done this since Trump was elected. You can imagine (or maybe you can't) the nonsense I've heard.

But now I can't do it anymore. They are constantly insisting Trump isn't impeached. It's amazing. You can't talk sense to them. All you have to do is type, "Is Trump impeached?" into any search engine. That's all. But they refuse to learn how their government works. 

Interesting perspective...

What is your opinion of Professor Noah Feldman?  

When you were in law school, did your Law Professor agree or disagree with his interpretation of Article I, Section 2. Clause 5?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 56

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 56

According to the House's existing impeachment rules "The respondent in an impeachment proceeding is impeached by the adoption of the House of articles of impeachment"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/yes-president-trump-has-been-impeached/ar-BBYcFWB?ocid=spart...

By the way, the Republican witness during the impeachment hearings has said that Trump has been impeached.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 56

Wow, I guess that you know your Constitution LOL  LOL  LOL

He was impeached by the House, now it will take the Senate to also impeach him and removed him from office, and wed all know that the Senate doesn't have the Stornes to do so. but please, read your own History and Goverment. Ask Clinton if he is not an impeahce president 

haha.jpg

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 56

This is kind of like saying Trump is not elected until he wins the popular vote. Remember, he was appointed, not elected.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 56

A basic fundamenal of criminal investigations is the following:

• Guilty people try to block or discredit the investigation
  • Innocent people do everything possible to cooperate with the investigation

Name the indiivdual who BLOCKED all of the key witnesses from testifying before the House.

"The Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach an official"

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors