When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Is HIGHLY BIBLICAL

Message 91 of 100

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

WWJD in each of those scenarios I described?

Based on Christian beliefs, would a Christian answer that, given the opportunity, JESUS would follow the same road Trump has in each of those scenarios.

Based on his life, he wouldn't do anything.  There is no instance where he interfered in civil government but maintained his spiritual message of the hereafter.  There are many instances where he avoided the efforts of others to trap him, much like your post was apparently made to do so.

Civil government was not mentioned here so why you are distracting the discussion by mentioning it is beyond the pale. 

What is asked is whether Donald Trump's actions, if JESUS had the opportunity, would be followed by JESUS or not.

I am just trying to determine how CHRISTIANS can believe Donald Trump is HIGHLY BIBLICAL.

Do you believe Trump to be HIGHLY BIBLICAL, @TxGrandpa2?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 100

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Based on Christian beliefs, would a Christian answer that, given the opportunity, JESUS would follow the same road Trump has in each of those scenarios.

Based on his life, he wouldn't do anything.  There is no instance where he interfered in civil government but maintained his spiritual message of the hereafter.  There are many instances where he avoided the efforts of others to trap him, much like your post was apparently made to do so.

There's the time when he interfered with people who were acting lawfully according to current civil law in the temple - and civil government didn't say or do a thing about those people...

No attempt made to trap Jesus - only to target hypocrites, liars, CINOs, and evangelical pseudo-christians in this day and age - such as the shameless liar Michele Bachmann...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 100

@Soosie wrote:
Would JESUS call him that?......@nctarheel.................I am not able to understand why someone would ask a group what Jesus would do. Have you thought about going directly to Him?

I know I pray continually for all those whom the leadership disregards, that assistance will come to them and pray for the leadership (government and private) to have the wisdom and courage to do what Jesus would do.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 100

@nctarheel wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 100

@Soosie wrote:
Would JESUS call him that?......@nctarheel.................I am not able to understand why someone would ask a group what Jesus would do. Have you thought about going directly to Him?

I posed a question and it seems you have answered a question with a question.

So I'll try again.

Or would he follow a HIGHER ROAD.

Would JESUS call him HIGHLY BIBLICAL, @Soosie ?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 100
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 100

" WE WILL, IN ALL LIKELIHOOD NEVER SEE A MORE GODLY PRESIDENT AGAIN IN OUR LIFETIME".

Sounds like more demon speak to me.  I think the only tonic to diminish/disregard their lies and hatred is a really, really good belly laugh in their fake faces.

Visualize this.  The panel (any panel on the tv machine) is having a concerned - tsk, tsk, tsk, serious, thoughtful discussion on any one more of these evil vomitings, emitted for immediate and forever after consumption.

A brief two minute's of acknowledgment - and suddenly...they all burst out into hilarius, tear streaming laughter!  Whew. When they finally catch their breath, then they're ready to talk about the important things sane adults are responsible for paying attention to.

When dt predictably makes another nonsensical, asinine pronouncement, threat, or personal attack on who bit his big butt that am, I want to hear a reporter, pen & pad in hand, pose a knock, knock joke to him.  Maybe a riddle.  When the whole room laughs at him, he'll claim like he did at the UN, they were laughing with him.  I don't care who he thinks laughed first, just so long as we're able to take actions to stop from having demon vomit served up daily along with the expectations of praise for the effort.  I think this theory of mine should be praticed to perfection by the time worldwide debates roll around.  He's sucked enough air from the atmosphere.  Enough is enough. 

Disrespectful you say?  LOL LOL LOL

Related image

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 100

Well isn't autographing Holy Bibles "Highly Biblical" ?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 100

@nctarheel wrote:

Michele Bachmann, darling of the CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN RIGHT, has stated that Donald Trump is "HIGHLY BIBLICAL".

She went on to say " WE WILL, IN ALL LIKELIHOOD NEVER SEE A MORE GODLY PRESIDENT AGAIN IN OUR LIFETIME".

So let's ask a few questions.

Donald Trump said he liked to "GRAB WOMEN'S CROTCHES". If given the same opportunity, WWJD?

Donald Trump had extramarital affairs on two of his wives. If given the same opportunity, WWJD?

Donald Trump cheated vendors, municipalities, employees and contractors out of millions of dollars. If given the same opportunity, WWJD?

Donald Trump finds solace in lying and scapegoating. If given the same opportunity, WWJD?

Those of you that believe in JESUS, please tell me how in the world one of YOUR most CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICAL DARLINGS can possibly call Donald Trump "HIGHLY BIBLICAL".

Would JESUS call him that?

Nope - no way.

Anyone who believes Michele Bachmann's deranged and delusional maunderings needs to pray for a miracle that will cause them to become sane.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Is HIGHLY BIBLICAL

Message 100 of 100

Michele Bachmann, darling of the CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN RIGHT, has stated that Donald Trump is "HIGHLY BIBLICAL".

She went on to say " WE WILL, IN ALL LIKELIHOOD NEVER SEE A MORE GODLY PRESIDENT AGAIN IN OUR LIFETIME".

So let's ask a few questions.

Donald Trump said he liked to "GRAB WOMEN'S CROTCHES". If given the same opportunity, WWJD?

Donald Trump had extramarital affairs on two of his wives. If given the same opportunity, WWJD?

Donald Trump cheated vendors, municipalities, employees and contractors out of millions of dollars. If given the same opportunity, WWJD?

Donald Trump finds solace in lying and scapegoating. If given the same opportunity, WWJD?

Those of you that believe in JESUS, please tell me how in the world one of YOUR most CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICAL DARLINGS can possibly call Donald Trump "HIGHLY BIBLICAL".

Would JESUS call him that?

Kudos
Views
Replies