Introducing the Problem-Solving Strategy Challenge, the latest interactive brain exercise from Staying Sharp! Get started now.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump If U buy a box of cereal-you need Photo ID.

Message 1 of 9

@mickstuder wrote:

@cstotes wrote:

LOL, yes you better get your id out. You illegals are always suspect. By the way, what happened to your 2020 nominee? Is the CPL still your top candidate? Stormy is getting worried she may lose him.

I'm sorry I Cannot Respond at this time ..........................

I've been taken into Custody for attempting to purchase Cheerios without a ID..................

UPDATES - When Possible

@mickstuder wrote:

@cstotes wrote:

LOL, yes you better get your id out. You illegals are always suspect. By the way, what happened to your 2020 nominee? Is the CPL still your top candidate? Stormy is getting worried she may lose him.

I've been taken into Custody for attempting to purchase Cheerios without a ID..................

UPDATES - When Possible

What were you thinking, trying to buy Cheerios without a proper ID. Men have been horsewhipped for less. Thank goodness we had someone who is enlightened enough to point out the foolishness of such an act. I hope the judge takes pity and will only give you a year at hard labor. If your lucky the judge will turn out to be a Democrat. Just a little bit of humor for something the President said. Every time I think he can't say something dumber than his last tirade, he proves me wrong.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

@afisher wrote:

Next expect donald to say that your gun permit will  work just fine, as long as you are purchasing something that he can make $$$ from.  

Sadly, his brainwashed followers will believe anything he says and if that is impossibly, they will use their fav. tactic:  Distraction.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/analysis/2018/11/15/815-false-claims-the-staggering-scale-of-dona...

I have a carry permit and I can assure you it is not a requirement to show it in order to buy anything at my local grocery. They just want to see the cash. I would venture to say the President hasn't shopped for groceries in a long time. It is always wise to have done something before speaking with authority on a subject, but why would he start now. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

The only possible way to Guarantee that No One Accumulates illegal boxes of fraudulently obtained Cheerios is to have Armed Guards at all Stores that sell Cheerios

Our Thoughts & Prayers for the all the Victims who eat fraudulently obtained Cheerios & our Desire that we determine the Intent of those who would fraudulently obtain Cheerios & give them to unsuspecting members of the public

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

There he goes again--telling another lie.  I bought a box of Cheerios and nobody asked for my voter ID or my Driver's License.  Guess I passed the fraud detector scanner thingy that every grocery store is going to be required to install in order to catch Cheerios theives.

Heading to Taco Bell later today.  Guess I'll take my passport just to be safe!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

Next expect donald to say that your gun permit will  work just fine, as long as you are purchasing something that he can make $$$ from.  

Sadly, his brainwashed followers will believe anything he says and if that is impossibly, they will use their fav. tactic:  Distraction.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/analysis/2018/11/15/815-false-claims-the-staggering-scale-of-dona...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

@cstotes wrote:

UPDATES - When Possible

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

This Was Trump At A Grocery Store Being Given a Copy of Their - TOS - Showing Him A Photo ID is Required Before He Could Purchase Cheerios

Voting Booth Disguises 3.png

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump If U buy a box of cereal-you need Photo ID.

Message 9 of 9

Here’s the second claim he made, hoping to bolster the idea that photo ID should be required at polling places:

“If you buy a box of cereal — you have a voter ID.

Amazingly, Trump has made this very odd assertion about needing an ID to buy groceries before.

He said something similar in August and, at the time, the media assessed the validity of the claim. It is, uh, not valid.

If you want to go into a grocery store and buy some Cheerios using cash or a debit card or credit casrd , go nuts. - No ID Required

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/14/trump-claims-an-id-is-needed-buy-cereal-that-frau...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements