Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump - I'm Thankful For ME

Message 1 of 7

@easyed598 wrote:

I give an  a A plus considering all he has accomplished in wake of the obstructionist in Congress and Fake news media and all the Trump haters. Look at Obama who was (beloved?) and almost go nothing done.

Obstructionists in Congress????????

The Entire Federal Government Has Been Controlled by Republicans for 2 years

Including in the

Whitehouse

US House

US Senate

Supreme Court

Fake News - Every MSM Carries Every Trump Rally - Every Trump Tweet - Every Trump Comment - Even Today

Fake News - Trump Is the First President to have his own State Run Media - FOX

HATE - You Reap What You Sow

Trump is the most Lying Vile Corrupt Unintelligent Uninformed - Carnival Barker - Used Car Salesman in the 21st Century

Normal Reasonable People Hate - EVIL

Trump personifies EVIL

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Mickstuder,

I live in the real world. I am Thankful for Your Time and the Research in all your posts.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

I give an  a A plus considering all he has accomplished in wake of the obstructionist in Congress and Fake news media and all the Trump haters. Look at Obama who was (beloved?) and almost go nothing done.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Yep - trump's narcissism makes him mentally ill.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

@nctarheel wrote:

I kinda had a thread started on the subject, @mickstuder; however, it probably can't be said enough what a habitual narcissist this man really is. He is mentally ill.

Sorry - I didn't see it

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/DID-YOU-SEE-TRUMP-S-RESPONSE-TO-WHAT-HE-WAS-TH...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

I kinda had a thread started on the subject, @mickstuder; however, it probably can't be said enough what a habitual narcissist this man really is. He is mentally ill.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump - I'm Thankful For ME

Message 7 of 7

Trump: I'm thankful for the difference I've made

Who Talks Like This?

What Kind Of World Leader - Is Always Hugging Himself?

A Insecure Narcissistic Carnival Barker..................

Washington (CNN)On this Thanksgiving, Donald Trump is thankful for his family -- as well as the "tremendous difference" he has made as President.

When asked what he wanted to give thanks for during a press gaggle Thursday, Trump responded, "for having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country. I've made a tremendous difference in the country.

This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn't believe it."

"And I mean, you see, but so much stronger people can't even believe it. When I see foreign leaders they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago," he continued. "Made a lot of progress."

The comments came after Trump broke with tradition to use a Thanksgiving morning call with military members to weigh in on several controversial political issues, including chiding the US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and demanding a stronger US-Mexico border.

Trump has previously given himself high marks for his performance as President. On Sunday, he told "Fox News Sunday" he would give himself an "A-plus" when asked how he would grade himself.

"Look, I hate to do it, but I will do it. I would give myself an A-plus," he said. "Is that enough? Can I go higher than that?"

Source - https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/22/politics/trump-thanksgiving-thankful-for-difference/index.html

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies