From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Hugs Flag Leaves 2 Americans as POW's

Message 1 of 3

He's not going to ask any favors from Putin or the crown prince.  That would involve some avenue of 'deal making' and that IS NOT his forte.  There is nothing in it for him anyway so why pester his friends about inconsequential human beings.  I'm sure if anything is mentioned at all about these two innocent prisoners, his buds would tell him they're being treated with the best of care.  dt would be able to assure us, "I believe them".  The man is evil incarnate.

Regarding the flag dry hump.  He mouthed the words, "My Baby".  Not our baby, not we love this baby.  It was MY.  He's going to end up in hades and won't even need to leave the planet to get there.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Hugs Flag Leaves 2 Americans as POW's

Message 2 of 3

Related image

This is why the Me Too movement exists.  Is he hugging the flag or is he molesting it?  Where is Gloria (Allred) when you need her?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Hugs Flag Leaves 2 Americans as POW's

Message 3 of 3

Trumps a US Flag Hugger When He's doing his Reality TV President Shtick for his Cult

But when it comes to Representing Americans being Held in the Prisons of Foreign Despots - As the US President he's a Wimp

Two American Citizens Are Being Held as Prisoners by two of Trump Best Friends

1. Dr. Walid Fitaihi has been held by the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia for the Entire 2 Years of the Trump Presidency - Tortured & Starved for 2 years - TRUMP DOES NOTHING

2. Ex US Marine - Paul Whelan is bring held in a Russian Prison by Putin for 6 months - TRUMP DOES NOTHING

Fascism in America.jpg

Dr Walid Fitahi.png

Paul Whelan.png

Sources

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/3/4/1839325/-Saudi-torture-victim-Dr-Walid-Fitaihi-my-med-scho...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46757119

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors