Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Holds White Nationalist Rally

Message 1 of 27
rk9152 posted

But, this topic is indicative of a truly sad situation - people with something in their lives that makes them so consumed with hatred that they think they can post such an obvious lie and have people agree with them. Sadder still - they are right, they do get agreement and defense from others of the same tragic little group.

================================================================

Well stated.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 27

@jimc91 wrote:

This is a great example of basically how the dems are thinking, and the strategy that is currently going on in the dem party.  I love it! The dems and never Trumper RHINO's really think the American voters are just plain stupid.  

You guys really need to get out of the big city bubble occasionally and take a look at what is going on in the rest of America.  Things are going pretty good.  I know you don't want to hear that  but its true...

Keep up the good work!

It is true, jim, the Dems have nothing to run on but "Oh how we hate Trump" and "free". It is a losing deal for them but a good one for our nation. 

But, this topic is indicative of a truly sad situation - people with something in their lives that makes them so consumed with hatred that they think they can post such an obvious lie and have people agree with them. Sadder still - they are right, they do get agreement and defense from others of the same tragic little group.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 27

This is a great example of basically how the dems are thinking, and the strategy that is currently going on in the dem party.  I love it! The dems and never Trumper RHINO's really think the American voters are just plain stupid.  

You guys really need to get out of the big city bubble occasionally and take a look at what is going on in the rest of America.  Things are going pretty good.  I know you don't want to hear that  but its true...

Keep up the good work!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 27

Can we agree that the topic and the first line in the first post ("Today - Trump Held A White Nationalist Rally in front of the Whitehouse") are total frauds??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 27

@KidBoy2 wrote:
I posted..

And what does that have to do with your threads made up headline...that is not true?

mickstuder posted..

It's a Reasonable Explanation.............................

Trump as of August 1st has Lied to the American Public 4229 times that we know of

Thats a Average of almost 8 times a day the President of the USA is Lying to the Citizens of the USA he's supposed to be serving

He's supposed to be defending us from all Enemies Foreign & Domestic - thats the Oath he Swore...........................and yet he's lying to the American People at least 8 times a day

That makes him a Enemy of the American people not their Defender

What is his purpose for telling the American People all these Misleading Untruthful Things?

I don't know either

But I've made a Personal Commitment to Resist by telling at least one Lie Exageration or Mistruth per day about him

At least I'm willing to admit I'm doing it and that I have a Reasonalble excuse for doing it

He's the President of the USA - You Know He's Lying - Yet You Frequently try to support & defend his lies

I'm just a incidental powerless Jamoke in NH - but you're all over me about my daily posts......................

What does that make you?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for asking. It makes me one that when I read the headline of a thread I expect to read about the subject of the thread....you failed to do that.

Are you that same - One - When you hear Trump say something one day and then explicitly contradicts what he said on a different day

Your personal commitment to resist by telling at least one Lie Exageration or Mistruth per day about him...is what? going to make you feel better?

It actually makes me feel - Presidential

There is enough bad press about Trump I see no need for you to make things up.

There is also enough important work that needs to be done for the American People that we dont need the President of the USA wasting his time lying to them or Tweeting about Photo ID'S to buy Bread & Milk - Omarosa - Peter Strzok - Witch Hunts & Hoaxes etc.

But hey in a perfect world life would be boring 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 27
I posted..

And what does that have to do with your threads made up headline...that is not true?

mickstuder posted..

Trump as of August 1st has Lied to the American Public 4229 times that we know of

Thats a Average of almost 8 times a day the President of the USA is Lying to the Citizens of the USA he's supposed to be serving

He's supposed to be defending us from all Enemies Foreign & Domestic - thats the Oath he Swore...........................and yet he's lying to the American People at least 8 times a day

What is his purpose for telling the American People all these Misleading Untruthful Things?

I don't know either

But I've made a Personal Commitment to Resist by telling at least one Lie Exageration or Mistruth per day about him

At least I'm willing to admit I'm doing it and that I have a Reasonalble excuse for doing it

He's the President of the USA - You Know He's Lying - Yet You Frequently try to support & defend his lies

I'm just a incidental powerless Jamoke in NH - but you're all over me about my daily posts......................

What does that make you?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for asking. It makes me one that when I read the headline of a thread I expect to read about the subject of the thread....you failed to do that.

Your personal commitment to resist by telling at least one Lie Exageration or Mistruth per day about him...is what? going to make you feel better?

There is enough bad press about Trump I see no need for you to make things up.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 27

The white nationalist rally was an abject failure - a total flop - every bit a big a failure as have trump's attempts to get the majority of American Citizens to believe that he has consistently been telling the truth - when the whole world is welll aware that trump lies twice as often as he tells the truth.

That trump supporters are trying to gaslight - and failing - is quite apparent.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 27

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Mick posted..

I'm just a single American Citizen

Trump has the full power of the US government perpetuating his daily lies on the American People - over 4000 to date

How many of you on this forum tried to defend the lie that you need a photo ID to buy Bread & Milk

How many of you defended his claims that he knew nothing about a payoff to Stormy Daniel's or crafting a memo in response to to a meeting in Trump Tower with Russians with his son & son in law & campaign manager

When Trump - Guliani - Sanders - Pence - Kelly - Fox News and all the other Trump Sycophants & Trump Cult Members begin telling the truth

There won't be any need for a equal and opposite resistance

==================================================

As usual, NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 27

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Mick posted..

I'm just a single American Citizen

Trump has the full power of the US government perpetuating his daily lies on the American People - over 4000 to date

How many of you on this forum tried to defend the lie that you need a photo ID to buy Bread & Milk

How many of you defended his claims that he knew nothing about a payoff to Stormy Daniel's or crafting a memo in response to to a meeting in Trump Tower with Russians with his son & son in law & campaign manager

When Trump - Guliani - Sanders - Pence - Kelly - Fox News and all the other Trump Sycophants & Trump Cult Members begin telling the truth

There won't be any need for a equal and opposite resistance

==================================================

I don't know either

What does that make you?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 27

@Richva wrote:

It was quite the disappointment for the RW organizers. They had hoped for 400 people to show up and only 40 did while thousands of anti racist counter protesters showed up.  The organizers said their backers were afraid to come no doubt referring to the Antifa squads but there was enough security keeping the sides separate that fear of violence is a tough argument to sell. 

Still, there are other things of which to be afraid.  I think the RW stayed home because they were afraid to take the Metro as the organizers required in order to descend upon the mall at the same time.  I also think they saw what happened to their friends whose identities became public. Not a lot of sympathy for the Alt-Right among employers or customers.  

Bottom line, they mostly crawled back under their rocks. 

Why "right wing organizers"? I am Conservative and I had nothing to do with it. In fact, I'll bet you can't name a single Conservative involved in organizing this thing.

Kudos
Views