Join AARP panelists live Nov. 18 for a free webinar on ride-sharing. Register now to learn more about apps like Uber and Lyft.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
197
Views

Re: Trump Hires Sodomist at ICE

197 Views
Message 1 of 8

 


@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump didn't hire him but Obama DID!


I remember in 2009 you insisted Bush had nothing to do with the economy, it all belonged to Obama. Same standard. You wanted the great fixer as prez, and he is not doing the job.


So the left isn't happy with Trump and the right is. Right now there are more jobs than applicants, more money in our pockets (because of income tax cuts), less people on food stamps, people are getting raises/bonuses, stock market is up, less regulations, no forced purchase of health insurance, no physical wars, and that's why the left doesn't like him?


NO No no.................................

 

The Left Doesn't like Trump or the Trump Cult because they are not Truthful

 

1. There are more jobs than applicants because of all the workers being hired for low-paying Temporary Jobs like Building More Cages to house Children and Parents who have been seperated

 

AND

 

All the Extra Personnel hired to keep responsing to all the National Disaster exacerbated by Climate Change - Hurricanes - Wild Fires - Floods

 

2. We have - More Money in Our Pockets - because Trump is the King of Debt and isn't paying the Bills of the USA - ALL OUR CHILDREN WILL BE PAYING FOR YOUR WINDFALL 

 

Just the interest payents on the National Debt ($276.2 billion this fiscal year,) that Trump just increased by 1 Trillion - giving Tax Breaks to people who don't need them in a Economy that is Booming

 

3. Less people on Food Stamps is not because Americans aren't Starving to Death - it's because Trump refuses to feed Starving Americans

 

4. The only people getting Raises & Bonuses are Senior Level Managers - real wage growth for Hourly Workers is minus 0.3% even with Inflation factored in

 

5. The Stock Market is up because the Coporations are buying back their own Stocks with the all the Free Money Trump Gave Them in the Tax Break for the Already Rich & Politically Powerfull

 

6. Regulations Shell Game - of the $8.1 billion in cost savings, nearly $6 billion came from the elimination of Obama’s 2014 executive order raising labor standards for federal contractors, repealed by the GOP Congress in March.

 

Much of the deregulation was done not by Trump himself, but by the GOP Controlled Congress, which used an obscure law early in his term to repeal 14 late-term Obama regulations.

 

All things the GOP controlled Congress could have done regardless of whether or not Trump wass President

 

Source - https://www.politico.com/agenda/story/2018/01/20/trumps-regulatory-experiment-year-one-000620

 

7. No - Forced Purchase of Health Care comes with No Healthcare Coverage for over 100 Million Americans with Pre-existing conditions

 

8. No Physical Wars - Under Trump the Deaths of US Soldiers in Combat is up for the FIRST TIME IN 6 YEARS

 

Source - https://www.newsweek.com/trump-us-military-deaths-war-zones-are-first-time-six-years-716981

 

 

 

 


I DISAGREE with your entire post BUT let's get back to your original topic: Obama hires Sodomist at ICE!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
197
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
208
Views

Re: Trump Hires Sodomist at ICE

208 Views
Message 2 of 8

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump didn't hire him but Obama DID!


I remember in 2009 you insisted Bush had nothing to do with the economy, it all belonged to Obama. Same standard. You wanted the great fixer as prez, and he is not doing the job.


So the left isn't happy with Trump and the right is. Right now there are more jobs than applicants, more money in our pockets (because of income tax cuts), less people on food stamps, people are getting raises/bonuses, stock market is up, less regulations, no forced purchase of health insurance, no physical wars, and that's why the left doesn't like him?


NO No no.................................

 

The Left Doesn't like Trump or the Trump Cult because they are not Truthful

 

1. There are more jobs than applicants because of all the workers being hired for low-paying Temporary Jobs like Building More Cages to house Children and Parents who have been seperated

 

AND

 

All the Extra Personnel hired to keep responsing to all the National Disaster exacerbated by Climate Change - Hurricanes - Wild Fires - Floods

 

2. We have - More Money in Our Pockets - because Trump is the King of Debt and isn't paying the Bills of the USA - ALL OUR CHILDREN WILL BE PAYING FOR YOUR WINDFALL 

 

Just the interest payents on the National Debt ($276.2 billion this fiscal year,) that Trump just increased by 1 Trillion - giving Tax Breaks to people who don't need them in a Economy that is Booming

 

3. Less people on Food Stamps is not because Americans aren't Starving to Death - it's because Trump refuses to feed Starving Americans

 

4. The only people getting Raises & Bonuses are Senior Level Managers - real wage growth for Hourly Workers is minus 0.3% even with Inflation factored in

 

5. The Stock Market is up because the Coporations are buying back their own Stocks with the all the Free Money Trump Gave Them in the Tax Break for the Already Rich & Politically Powerfull

 

6. Regulations Shell Game - of the $8.1 billion in cost savings, nearly $6 billion came from the elimination of Obama’s 2014 executive order raising labor standards for federal contractors, repealed by the GOP Congress in March.

 

Much of the deregulation was done not by Trump himself, but by the GOP Controlled Congress, which used an obscure law early in his term to repeal 14 late-term Obama regulations.

 

All things the GOP controlled Congress could have done regardless of whether or not Trump wass President

 

Source - https://www.politico.com/agenda/story/2018/01/20/trumps-regulatory-experiment-year-one-000620

 

7. No - Forced Purchase of Health Care comes with No Healthcare Coverage for over 100 Million Americans with Pre-existing conditions

 

8. No Physical Wars - Under Trump the Deaths of US Soldiers in Combat is up for the FIRST TIME IN 6 YEARS

 

Source - https://www.newsweek.com/trump-us-military-deaths-war-zones-are-first-time-six-years-716981

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
208
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
232
Views

Re: Trump Hires Sodomist at ICE

232 Views
Message 3 of 8

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump didn't hire him but Obama DID!


I remember in 2009 you insisted Bush had nothing to do with the economy, it all belonged to Obama. Same standard. You wanted the great fixer as prez, and he is not doing the job.


So the left isn't happy with Trump and the right is. Right now there are more jobs than applicants, more money in our pockets (because of income tax cuts), less people on food stamps, people are getting raises/bonuses, stock market is up, less regulations, no forced purchase of health insurance, no physical wars, and that's why the left doesn't like him?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
232
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
241
Views

Re: Trump Hires Sodomist at ICE

241 Views
Message 4 of 8

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump didn't hire him but Obama DID!


I remember in 2009 you insisted Bush had nothing to do with the economy, it all belonged to Obama. Same standard. You wanted the great fixer as prez, and he is not doing the job.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
241
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
252
Views

Re: Trump Hires Sodomist at ICE

252 Views
Message 5 of 8

Trump Hires Sodomist at ICE

 

This is why children need their parents to protect them.

 

Sex predators work their way into any organization that deals with children, reform schools, detention centers, prisons, schools, Churches, organizations for children, clubs, scouts.

 

Any where there is a child and an adult in a position of authority. 

 

Parents really do need to watch over their children, and even then sometimes it's not enough.

 

Putting 13,000 kids in detention is an exceptionally bad idea, it's cruel and stupid, it abuses the children and harms them, even without sexual assault.

 

It's not who we are, or who we should be.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
252
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
291
Views

Re: Trump Hires Sodomist at ICE

291 Views
Message 6 of 8

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump didn't hire him but Obama DID!


From the Whitehouse to the Prison Bureau to Social Security to Customs and Border Partol - Trump has eliminated all those across the Entire US Government whom he Felt were not Capable of doing the job or who were unqualified - including the Director of the FBI Comey and Deputy Director of the FBI McCAbe

 

Trump has even removed a Sexual Predator from his Administration before he could cause future harm - like Trumps Personal Secretary & Wife Beater - Rob Porter

 

Any reasonble person would conclude that if Trump removed his own trusted and beloved Personal Secretary - he would have also removed a Serial Killer and a Sodomist - if he thought they shouldn't be in his Government

 

Both the Sodomist & the Serial Killer have been approved to continue working for Trump for almost 2 years

 

Remember Trump wanted Pedophile Roy Moore to be a US Senator

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
291
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
301
Views

Re: Trump Hires Sodomist at ICE

301 Views
Message 7 of 8

Trump didn't hire him but Obama DID!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
301
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
317
Views
7
Replies

Trump Hires Sodomist at ICE

317 Views
Message 8 of 8

(CNN)A deportation officer with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was arrested on multiple counts of sodomy last week, according to an Oregon State Police news release.

 
Blake V. Northway, 55, was arrested Thursday after a joint investigation between state police and ICE's Office of Professional Responsibility. He was charged with 10 counts of sodomy and one count of incest, according to online records with the Jackson County Sheriff's Office. Northway is being held on $1 million bail at the Jackson County Jail, according to those online records.
 
 
 
 
 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
317
Views
7
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors