Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Hates Americans and America

Message 1 of 9

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump Hates Americans & America 

From the Day he first got elected - all he does every single day - is put down Americans & America

Everyday he's crticizing something that Past Presidents have done

Everyday he's criticizing our Country & the People in it - Everyday

If you actually listened to him and beleived what he says

Everyone would have to beleive - America was the Worst Country in the World

Americans were the worst people in the World

None of that is True - Not One Single Thing Trump Says About Anything or Anyone is True

Trump wants Everyone to Beleive that America and Americans Were all Losers Until He Came Along

This Was Our Country Before Trump Came Along

According to Dinesh D'Souza in 2003

Dinesh D'Souza is a far right conservative political commentator, author and filmmaker

1. America provides an amazingly good life for the ordinary guy

2. America offers more opportunity and social mobility than any other country, including the countries of Europe

3. Work and trade are respectable in America

4. America has achieved greater social equality than any other society

5. People live longer, fuller lives in America

6. In America the destiny of the young is not given to them, but created by them

7. America has gone further than any other society in establishing equality of rights

8. America has found a solution to the problem of religious and ethnic conflict that continues to divide and terrorize much of the world

9. America has the kindest, gentlest foreign policy of any great power in world history

10. America, the freest nation on Earth, is also the most virtuous nation on Earth

America is under attack as never before—not only from terrorists but also from people who provide a justification for terrorism. Islamic fundamentalists declare America the Great Satan. Europeans rail against American capitalism and American culture. South American activists denounce the United States for “neocolonialism” and oppression.

Anti-Americanism from abroad would not be such a problem if Americans were united in standing up for their own country. But in this country itself, there are those who blame America for most of the evils in the world. On the political left, many fault the United States for a history of slavery, and for continuing inequality and racism. Even on the right, traditionally the home of patriotism, we hear influential figures say that America has become so decadent that we are “slouching towards Gomorrah.”

If these critics are right, then America should be destroyed. And who can dispute some of their particulars? This country did have a history of slavery and racism continues to exist. There is much in our culture that is vulgar and decadent. But the critics are wrong about America, because they are missing the big picture. In their indignation over the sins of America, they ignore what is unique and good about American civilization.

As an immigrant who has chosen to become an American citizen, I feel especially qualified to say what is special about America. Having grown up in a different society—in my case, Bombay, India—I am not only able to identify aspects of America that are invisible to the natives, but I am acutely conscious of the daily blessings that I enjoy in America. Here, then, is my list of the 10 great things about America.

Source - https://www.dineshdsouza.com/news/10-great-things-about-america/

The words of D'Souza make sense. The LGBTQUXE flag above it is a negative fantasy.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Trump Hates Americans and America

Trump and Republicans hate Democrats, liberals, non white persons, journalist. 

Trump and Republicans have been stoking violence against the " opposition " for years, decades.

This hate is why Republicans are prone to Nazism, Alt Right, White supremacy, White nationalism and so on. 

However they seem to get really upset when the people they hate, hate them in return.

In that case the object of their hate and violence are being violent.

As Republicans send mail bombs.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

Mickstuder,

I wish the American people, or  at least most of us, could place some sort of restrictions on what comes out of President Trump's mouth or his Tweets. Only the Tweets full of untruths and Stop all the negativity. I thought his message was to make America great again. All I'm saying is make America hate again.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

Once again tonight Trump demonstrated his Hate for America & Americans

Tonight he blamed Americans & American Institutions for the bombs

Trump is a Wimp

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Good topic, Mick.

Fang!  Can you shed some light on what your talking about?

My lack of mastery off the Kings English surfaces again. “He”, being D‘Sousa, not Obama. Back to Englsh 101 for moi.

i ask you don't tell Bro. Chamberlain (My englih teacher).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Centristsin2010

I may be a little older, but I have  no memory of President Obama ever being in prison.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

Good topic, Mick.

Fang!  Can you shed some light on what your talking about?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

@mickstuder wrote:

From the Day he first got elected - all he does every single day - is put down Americans & America

None of that is True - Not One Single Thing Trump Says About Anything or Anyone is True

Trump wants Everyone to Beleive that America and Americans Were all Losers Until He Came Along

Dinesh D'Souza is a far right conservative political commentator, author and filmmaker

2. America offers more opportunity and social mobility than any other country, including the countries of Europe

6. In America the destiny of the young is not given to them, but created by them

7. America has gone further than any other society in establishing equality of rights

8. America has found a solution to the problem of religious and ethnic conflict that continues to divide and terrorize much of the world

9. America has the kindest, gentlest foreign policy of any great power in world history

10. America, the freest nation on Earth, is also the most virtuous nation on Earth

America is under attack as never before—not only from terrorists but also from people who provide a justification for terrorism. Islamic fundamentalists declare America the Great Satan. Europeans rail against American capitalism and American culture. South American activists denounce the United States for “neocolonialism” and oppression.

Anti-Americanism from abroad would not be such a problem if Americans were united in standing up for their own country. But in this country itself, there are those who blame America for most of the evils in the world. On the political left, many fault the United States for a history of slavery, and for continuing inequality and racism. Even on the right, traditionally the home of patriotism, we hear influential figures say that America has become so decadent that we are “slouching towards Gomorrah.”

If these critics are right, then America should be destroyed. And who can dispute some of their particulars? This country did have a history of slavery and racism continues to exist. There is much in our culture that is vulgar and decadent. But the critics are wrong about America, because they are missing the big picture. In their indignation over the sins of America, they ignore what is unique and good about American civilization.

As an immigrant who has chosen to become an American citizen, I feel especially qualified to say what is special about America. Having grown up in a different society—in my case, Bombay, India—I am not only able to identify aspects of America that are invisible to the natives, but I am acutely conscious of the daily blessings that I enjoy in America. Here, then, is my list of the 10 great things about America.

Your list is a bit dated. What did he have to say about Obama and the Obama years? Not so rosy, eh...especially after Obama made sure he spent some time in prison.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Hates Americans and America

Message 9 of 9

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements