Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
103
Views

Re: Trump Has Statutory Power To Appoint Himself King

103 Views
Message 1 of 19

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


This enabler knows enough to raise the issue stated above and to recognize the avoidance of the issue through the "Hitler" dodge.


As usual Rk   BS.  you would be ecstatic if Trump would become King.


Does that mean that you think the Constitution and laws of the land should be flexible depending on how unhappy the losers of an election are? Remember, that colorful list of laws were all in effect during other Presidencies.

 

Once again you have shown your mind reading capabilities to be woefully lacking. I'll check with Rabbi Gerabaldi Friday night and see if she has any suggestions on the subject.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
103
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
112
Views

Re: Trump Has Statutory Power To Appoint Himself King

112 Views
Message 2 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:


This enabler knows enough to raise the issue stated above and to recognize the avoidance of the issue through the "Hitler" dodge.


As usual Rk   BS.  you would be ecstatic if Trump would become King.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
112
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
123
Views

Re: Trump Has Statutory Power To Appoint Himself King

123 Views
Message 3 of 19

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Thank you Mick for this education!


Yep, I agree.  But ........... trump supporters will nay-say it and support trump doing any or all of it for whatever reason he so chooses.


Is the topic not fraudulent in that the powers listed also applied to his predecessors?


How  little the enablers know. All should read how Hitler took power in Germany. We go down the same path, but with one road block so far the Dems take control of the house. Lets hope it holds, or Muller report makes the new color in the WH orange.


This enabler knows enough to raise the issue stated above and to recognize the avoidance of the issue through the "Hitler" dodge.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
123
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
127
Views

Re: Trump Has Statutory Power To Appoint Himself King

127 Views
Message 4 of 19

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

From mick - It would be nice to think that America is protected from the worst excesses of Trump’s impulses by its democratic laws and institutions.

 

Followed by another lengthy and colorful screed. But all based on an assumption about the President's impulses. It seems impractical to change the rules to "protect America" based purely on cry-babies still not over the 2016 elections

 

Ok How About Basing It On These Guys Then?

 

 

 

Shady Bunch.png

 


 

Source - https://www.google.com/search?q=the+Shady+Bunch&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ah...:

 

 


Again - do you propose making the Constitution a fluid device to be adjusted depending upon the feelings of the backers of the losing candidate?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
127
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
139
Views

Re: Trump Has Statutory Power To Appoint Himself King

139 Views
Message 5 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Thank you Mick for this education!


Yep, I agree.  But ........... trump supporters will nay-say it and support trump doing any or all of it for whatever reason he so chooses.


Is the topic not fraudulent in that the powers listed also applied to his predecessors?


How  little the enablers know. All should read how Hitler took power in Germany. We go down the same path, but with one road block so far the Dems take control of the house. Lets hope it holds, or Muller report makes the new color in the WH orange.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
139
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
146
Views

Re: Trump Has Statutory Power To Appoint Himself King

146 Views
Message 6 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

From mick - It would be nice to think that America is protected from the worst excesses of Trump’s impulses by its democratic laws and institutions.

 

Followed by another lengthy and colorful screed. But all based on an assumption about the President's impulses. It seems impractical to change the rules to "protect America" based purely on cry-babies still not over the 2016 elections

 

Ok How About Basing It On These Guys Then?

 

 

 

Shady Bunch.png

 


 

Source - https://www.google.com/search?q=the+Shady+Bunch&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ah...:

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
146
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
160
Views

Re: Trump Has Statutory Power To Appoint Himself King

160 Views
Message 7 of 19

From mick - It would be nice to think that America is protected from the worst excesses of Trump’s impulses by its democratic laws and institutions.

 

Followed by another lengthy and colorful screed. But all based on an assumption about the President's impulses. It seems impractical to change the rules to "protect America" based purely on cry-babies still not over the 2016 elections

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
160
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
161
Views

Re: Trump Has Statutory Power To Appoint Himself King

161 Views
Message 8 of 19

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Thank you Mick for this education!


Yep, I agree.  But ........... trump supporters will nay-say it and support trump doing any or all of it for whatever reason he so chooses.


Is the topic not fraudulent in that the powers listed also applied to his predecessors?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
161
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
189
Views

Re: Trump Has Statutory Power To Appoint Himself King

189 Views
Message 9 of 19

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder

 

Of course someone's dislike of Trump wouldn't enter into conspiracy theories like this would it?  I recall such things was said during Nixon's Presidency back in 1969 - 74.  The weekend of the Saturday Night Massacre the Army was put on a muster alert as a warning. 

 

 


Has the US Congress Declared War in - Yemen - Syria - Somalia - NO - Well then Why are US Servicemen & Woman dying in those Countries - Why are US Tax Payers being billed for the Military Expense of US Involvement?

 

When a Institution fails to exercise it's responsibility - others will swoop in and assume the Power

 

That is the issue - not Hatred

 

Has the US Congress Re-authorized us to still spend lives & money in Afghanistan & Iraq?

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
189
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
192
Views

Re: Trump Has Statutory Power To Appoint Himself King

192 Views
Message 10 of 19

@mickstuder

 

Of course someone's dislike of Trump wouldn't enter into conspiracy theories like this would it?  I recall such things was said during Nixon's Presidency back in 1969 - 74.  The weekend of the 'Saturday Night Massacre' the Army was put on a muster alert as a warning to him. 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
192
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors