Keep yourself safe from scams with AARP’s free, two-part webinar Feb. 5 and Feb. 7. Sign up today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Has El Chapo - Ask Him If Walls Work?

Message 11 of 15

@mickstuder wrote:

Right Now Trump Has the Worlds Most Notorious - Successful - Mexican Drug Smuggler & Human Trafficker into the USA from Mexico

Guzman is in a Superman in the USA - Right?

Why hasn't anyone asked him if he thinks Trumps Memorial Wall Would have Stopped Him?

That would cost US Tax Payers a lot less than 5 Billion

And it would be Definitive Information from a Bona Fide Expert

A. Everyone does not have the resources of Guzman;

B. Better question - what WOULD have STOPPED him.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 15

(CNN)From his hideout in the mountains of Northwest Mexico, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman took pleasure in secretly listening in on the conversations of his wife, mistress and cartel associates, thanks to spyware the cartel leader had installed on their cell phones by an IT technician.

That technician is Christian Rodriguez, a 32-year-old Colombian who dropped out of college to start his own cybersecurity company and ended up working helping drug cartel members secure their communications.

Rodriguez is a cooperating witness who is living in the United States, and prosecutors have asked that his face not be drawn or shown as he testifies against his former client. The two locked eyes as he began his testimony, and Rodriguez appeared nervous during questioning.

'Don't even send one kilo'

The intercepted messages gave authorities a look into more than just Guzman's complicated love life.

At one point in a conversation with Coronel, she hands her phone to her father and Guzman advises him to only use the BlackBerry for communications, saying "working with radios is dangerous because Border Patrol is listening."

He advises Coronel's father that if he is using a radio before taking a trafficking flight, "don't even send one kilo, otherwise everything will drop."

Guzman, whose screen name in the encrypted system is simply "J," freely messages about drug trafficking, asks Acosta to find someone who would be "willing to go fishing" -- to meet a cartel ship filled with drugs hundreds of miles off the coast of the US, and bring the drugs back in on a fishing boat.

Guzman even explicitly names the drugs he is accused of trafficking in some texts.

At one point Acosta asks Guzman if he wants "the big ones" or "the small ones," a veiled question referencing marijuana versus cocaine, which comes in smaller packages.

Guzman answers, unguarded.

"Cocaine."

( " RESIST TRUMP! - DON'T BACK DOWN!)

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

@n566192l wrote:

Mickstuder,

I was thinking the same thing about El Chapo. I forget Trump could go to a reliable source regarding walls. I just remembered the tunnels El Chapo made after your post. I needed a laugh tonight. Thanks, I thought my night was gone after the Trump 2020 campaign bus was right next to me. Nancy

Trump 2020 campaign bus, eh? How many ushankas did you see? Did the exhaust smell like vodka?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15

Mickstuder,

I was thinking the same thing about El Chapo. I forget Trump could go to a reliable source regarding walls. I just remembered the tunnels El Chapo made after your post. I needed a laugh tonight. Thanks, I thought my night was gone after the Trump 2020 campaign bus was right next to me. Nancy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Has El Chapo - Ask Him If Walls Work?

Message 15 of 15

Right Now Trump Has the Worlds Most Notorious - Successful - Mexican Drug Smuggler & Human Trafficker into the USA from Mexico

Guzman is in a Superman in the USA - Right?

Why hasn't anyone asked him if he thinks Trumps Memorial Wall Would have Stopped Him?

That would cost US Tax Payers a lot less than 5 Billion

And it would be Definitive Information from a Bona Fide Expert

( " RESIST TRUMP! - DON'T BACK DOWN!)

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies