Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Had Ties to Russian Mob Figures

Message 1 of 105

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

The FBI is one of the top , If not the Finest Law Enforcement Agency in the World.

Wake Up America !!!

Yes it is and what a shame to see it's reputation sullied by a few corrupt officials.

Yes, Wake Up America - clean house of the left over corrupt people.

Really?  Throw out trump and the criminal racists, Nazis, and fascists, already?

Can I help?

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 105

@mandm84 wrote:

The FBI is one of the top , If not the Finest Law Enforcement Agency in the World.

Wake Up America !!!

Yes it is and what a shame to see it's reputation sullied by a few corrupt officials.

Yes, Wake Up America - clean house of the left over corrupt people.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 105

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The title of this thread is the reason Trump is trying to demonize Mueller and the FBI. Unfortunately Fox and Trump Minions are complicit in this strategy.

But there is the theory that the Russian mob runs the economy and the Government there. So, if a businessman wants to do business in Russia, he deals with the realities. If an American President or other government official deals (as part of his job) with Russia - if you accept the theory about the mob - what else are they to do?

See how it is possible to actually discuss the issue without the childishness of "Fox" and "minions". Come on over to the "grown up" side, there is plenty of room over here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 105

Wake Up America !!!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Had Ties to Russian Mob Figures

Message 5 of 105

The title of this thread is the reason Trump is trying to demonize Mueller and the FBI. Unfortunately Fox and Trump Minions are complicit in this strategy.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 105

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So, rk is concerned for his nation and where this sort of thing can lead. It harkens back to the events that lead to the USSR, Nazi Germany, and fascist Italy.

Can you explain this statement?

You'd have to read it in the context of the full post to understand it.

It doesn't make sense, please explain.

Exactly what I said. The post I was responding to doesn't make sense so you'll have to ask the poster I was responding to about Germany in the '30s.

Liddle donnie wasn't alive in the '30s and this is the United States of America - not Nazi Germany.

The topic deals with trump's ties with Russian mob figures - in the last couple of decades - and recently as well...

Yet another off topic evasion...

Disingenuity takes many forms... 

Bob Millet, Lying for the Lord (iPhone & iPod).m4v - YouTube

It's a well known fact that trump lies twice as often as he tells the truth.

So - what constitutes "lying for trump"?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 105

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So, rk is concerned for his nation and where this sort of thing can lead. It harkens back to the events that lead to the USSR, Nazi Germany, and fascist Italy.

Exactly what I said. The post I was responding to doesn't make sense so you'll have to ask the poster I was responding to about Germany in the '30s.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 105

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Liddle donnie and his daddy were Mafia "mob" connected as soon as Roy Cohn began to represent them.

Cohn was a favored lawyer for a half dozen of NYC's most prominent Mafiosi.

The fact that the Mafia controlled concrete in NYC and the fact that he started using concrete instead of steel frames is nowhere near a coincidence - it's also nowhere near a coincidence that construction of his buildings never had labor problems - of course using Mafia approved companies was another "coincidence"...

Of course he became friendly with former soviet bloc gangsters - it was part and parcel of how he ran his businesses - still is...

Liddle donnie has always been a close to even mix between gangster and real estate scammer who not that successfully posed as a semi-respectable businessman.

All true, AP!! Let’s also remember that when Sessions recused himself, trump’s first lament was, “Where is my Roy Cohn.

Seems “liddle” donnie dumb dumb was so caught up in the Mafia mindset, he thought it would follow him into the WH.

He’s still trying to strong arm people! Yup, just like a Mafia boss.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Liddle donnie needs to keep in mind that the man who put Mafia figure John  (Teflon Don) Gotti in prison for the rest of his life is none other than Robert Mueller.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 105

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

No as usual I prove you wrong and what I say is based on studies by experts on Trump Supporters. They tell us that they are mostly white (KKK Type), rural, low income, uneducated, have trouble thinking for themselves, mostly older. Truth hurts but you have to accept it as it is fact which neither you nor I can change. Go see the film 3 billboards it shows the Trump supporters in all their glory.

Can't figure out what you are attempting to say.  I do gather that you are obsessed with labeling everyone who doesn't agree with you.  Would it be helpful if everyone was in agreement with you and your opinions?  Of course then there wouldn't be any use of a discussion forum since everyone would be holding hands and singing kumbaya.

That is the problem with the far right they can not figure out what anyone says except the order's they get from their leaders. The experts tell us they are uneducated, and easy to lead. It would really be helpful if the far right would break from their mold and start to think and understand subjects so they could talk about it on their own rather than just passing on what they are told. You could work on that with them.

It's not possible to fix the deliberate and willful ignorance and Cognitive Dissonance of rightwingnuts when they prefer being that way....

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 105

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion: