From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Goes On Racist Tirade

Message 1 of 25

@kshah008 wrote:

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS THE BANE OF MANKIND.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote: 

Care to try again - what was the racist part?

Naw....I've had enough trying to explain it to those who embrace something they have no idea what it is/means.   No more of your "rabbit hole" begging....  But thanks for asking.....See the next comment and you are welcome.

Sounds like you have no idea why the accusation was made.

Wrong again.  Some get tired of the childish games ill-informed Cons want other to play.  Once you get back to me on why "Black Lives Matter isn't racist and that you understand what White Priviledge and Racism means, then we can have an adult discussion.  Until then, you'll need to find another to play your "rabbit hole" game.  Good luck!!!

"childish games..", "Black Live Matter", "White Priviledge", "Cons", "Racism", "rabbit hole game" - everything but a response to "what was the racist part?".

You forgot one....the "kitchen sink"....Some get tired of the childish games ill-informed Cons want others to play.  Once you get back to me on why "Black Lives Matter isn't racist and that you understand what White Priviledge and Racism means, then we can have an adult discussion.  Until then, you'll need to find another to play your "rabbit hole" game.  Good luck!!!  But thanks for asking.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote: 

Naw....I've had enough trying to explain it to those who embrace something they have no idea what it is/means.   No more of your "rabbit hole" begging....  But thanks for asking.....See the next comment and you are welcome.

Wrong again.  Some get tired of the childish games ill-informed Cons want other to play.  Once you get back to me on why "Black Lives Matter isn't racist and that you understand what White Priviledge and Racism means, then we can have an adult discussion.  Until then, you'll need to find another to play your "rabbit hole" game.  Good luck!!!

"childish games..", "Black Live Matter", "White Priviledge", "Cons", "Racism", "rabbit hole game" - everything but a response to "what was the racist part?".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

@rk9152 wrote: 

Naw....I've had enough trying to explain it to those who embrace something they have no idea what it is/means.   No more of your "rabbit hole" begging....  But thanks for asking.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Gruffstuff,

Such nonsense. Just to much time on his hands. 

Oh come on, what else has Mr. Visser to do if he expects to get published by the Huff-post?

What was the "racist" part??

D7FB23A8-620F-4880-8991-B2092888F0C1.png

A history refresher.

Thanks, I had not been aware that she was the first and last woman to have been raped.  Gee, once again a Con poster distorts what another posts.....not surprising at all.....

Now, back to the question - what was the racist part?

See the source image

A typical insulting non-answer.

Naw....I've had enough trying to explain it to those who embrace something they have no idea what it is/means.   No more of your "rabbit hole" begging....  But thanks for asking.....

Sounds like you have no idea why the accusation was made. But, once committed to a line there is no backing off.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Gruffstuff,

Oh come on, what else has Mr. Visser to do if he expects to get published by the Huff-post?

A history refresher.

Thanks, I had not been aware that she was the first and last woman to have been raped.  Gee, once again a Con poster distorts what another posts.....not surprising at all.....

See the source image

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Strange Trumpettes would object to anyone bringing up lil donny's tweets. Is it possible they've become so vile even a Trumpette is offended and wants them OUT of the public eye? Nah - they just want people to say "what great things donny is doing" instead of actually describing what he's doing, which is being crude and disgusting, not to mention ignorant and childish.

I saw no one object to anyone bringing up the President's (I assume that is who you mean) tweets.

Rather I saw a question as to what was racist in them - a question as yet unanswered.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Gruffstuff,

A history refresher.

See the source image

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

@n566192l wrote:

I am still shocked that the President of the United States, would even stoop so low. Maybe, Trump just loves attention. Negative or positive it's still attention.

You are right, Nancy...a REAL President wouldn't stoop so low.  The slimeball we have in the White House is nothing but swamp matter....

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors