Honored Social Butterfly

Trump/GOP Tax Bill Destroying Truckers Income

Trump promised to put 'American truckers first.' Drivers say he hasn't delivered.

Republican-led changes to the tax law have left some truckers feeling especially pinched.

Trump pitched his economic agenda as a win for truckers, but so far, some drivers say they haven't seen proof that the president is with them for the long haul.

"America first means putting American truckers first," the president said at an October 2017 event in Pennsylvania, where he touted the Republican tax bill ahead of its passage. Earlier that year, he climbed into the cab of a big rig on the White House lawn and sounded the horn.

But a number of truck drivers, in interviews with NBC News, said that same tax bill is hurting their wallets. Before the new tax law went into effect, truckers were able to deduct daily expenses like food and lodging from their taxable income. Now, many have lost that ability, thanks to the bill's elimination of a category of deductions that allowed employees of a company to deduct work expenses that the company did not reimburse.

“I've seen an $8,000 increase in my taxes this year,” trucker Richard Robinson said in a recent interview with NBC News. "I have a young family at home and we didn't meet the threshold to pay anything with our earning income credits and all. And with our per diem, they took the per diem out. The government says we can't have per diem anymore. That made an $8,000 difference in my taxes.”

ANOTHER TRUMP LIE DIRECTLY TO THE VOTERS WHO ELECTED HIM

TRUCK.png

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-promised-put-american-truckers-first-drivers-say...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

PanJ said, "when the new presidident is sworn in on Jan 20th, send law enforcement to the WH and drag out private citizen Trump if he refuses to go voluntarily. Not much he could do as a private citizen"

I believe once he loses the election, the SDNY will be waiting for him. They will request indictments and Trump will face an array of criminal charges. I think he will eventually wind up wearing an orange jump suit.

I didn't understand why Mueller was "farming out" certain investigations to the SDNY, now I get it.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

PanJ said, "when the new presidident is sworn in on Jan 20th, send law enforcement to the WH and drag out private citizen Trump if he refuses to go voluntarily. Not much he could do as a private citizen"

I believe once he loses the election, the SDNY will be waiting for him. They will request indictments and Trump will face an array of criminal charges. I think he will eventually wind up wearing an orange jump suit.

I didn't understand why Mueller was "farming out" certain investigations to the SDNY, now I get it.

Read Michael Wolf new book which covers this. Keep in mind what Michael Cohen told all. Trump will not leave Office if he looses on his own. Keep in mind Trump owns the JD Dept., FBI, Top Military leaders, and breaks laws when ever he wants with nothing happening. He has made Congress useless, as he just goes around them. He said his term should be extended 2 years and that could happen. Listen to Michael Wolf tell us what Mueller found out about what Trump could do to his probe of Trump, and why he changed it to be able to complete some of it. We have a Dictator backed by Russia, and a group of far right rich who are trying to take over this country, and the world.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

HMMM,  a subsidiary of Schlumberger just shut down its entire trucking operation in Monahans TX, a small town in the Permian Basin ( aka oil country).     Those jobs are coming back and for those who are familiar with Monahans - all the bs about retraining and more education - are politely - blowing smoke.   https://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Local-trucking-company-lays-off-more-than-100-509717051.html

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@mickstuder wrote:

Republican-led changes to the tax law have left some truckers feeling especially pinched.

But a number of truck drivers, in interviews with NBC News, said that same tax bill is hurting their wallets. Before the new tax law went into effect, truckers were able to deduct daily expenses like food and lodging from their taxable income. Now, many have lost that ability, thanks to the bill's elimination of a category of deductions that allowed employees of a company to deduct work expenses that the company did not reimburse.

Trucker's need to work SMARTER rather than harder - This area of the tax code had been open to wide abuse because they weren't paying taxes or withholding on the amount in excess to any employers reimbursement.  Take away the abuse and have the employees know when they are getting a fair deal from their employer. 

If they are an EMPLOYEE of a Company, they should be paid for their daily expenses like food and lodging at a reasonable rate; as a stipend or reimbursed at an agreed upon rate between them and their employer. 

If they own their own truck and contract out their services, including the rig,  then they are a small business person and fill out Sch. C (Profit and Loss from Business) and deduct the allowable part of their traveling and living expenses while on business.

2018 SCHEDULE C - See line 24a and 24b

Page C-8 & C-9

Deductible business meal expenses. This includes expenses for meals while traveling away from home for business. Your deductible business meal expenses are a percentage of your actual business meal expenses or standard meal allowance. See Amount of deduction, later, for the percentage that applies to your actual meal expenses or standard meal allowance. In most cases, the percentage is 50%.

. . . . . In most cases, you can deduct only 50% of your business meal expenses, including meals incurred while away from home on business. However, for individuals subject to the Department of Transportation (DOT) hours of service limits, that percentage is increased to 80% for business meals consumed during, or incident to, any period of duty for which those limits are in effect.

This incudes, among others, Interstate truck operators who are under DOT regulation.

The way it is suppose to be done from the "business side" -

A business can fully deduct meals and incidentals furnished or reimbursed to an employee if you properly treat the expense as wages subject to withholding. You also can fully deduct meals and incidentals provided to a nonemployee to the extent the expenses are includible in the gross income of that person and reported on Form 1099-MISC.

Lodging is done basically the same way but without the % reduction - the employer can reimburse or provide a (taxable) stipend OR if they are a self-employed trucker, they can take the deduction for lodging according to SCH. C

In fact,as an employee, they possibly could also have other things which the employer may pay for or a portion of, too, like their cellphone - depending upon how the employer structures their usage of such a communication / recording / locator devices.

Time to work as a SMARTER employee, rather than HARDER - get paid for what you are due.  Time to pay the piper in taxes and FICA - which I might add, the later, will help them out in the long run with a higher SS check.

Honored Social Butterfly

@GailL1 wrote:

Time to work as a SMARTER employee, rather than HARDER - get paid for what you are due.  Time to pay the piper in taxes and FICA - which I might add, the later, will help them out in the long run with a higher SS check.

So ......... anyone hurt by trump and the Republican's tax laws need to "be a smarter employee" ???????  ROFLMAO !!!

I remember when all trucking jobs were Teamster, and then they did "get paid for what they were due".

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@GailL1 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Trucker's need to work SMARTER rather than harder - This area of the tax code had been open to wide abuse because they weren't paying taxes or withholding on the amount in excess to any employers reimbursement.  Take away the abuse and have the employees know when they are getting a fair deal from their employer. 

If they are an EMPLOYEE of a Company, they should be paid for their daily expenses like food and lodging at a reasonable rate; as a stipend or reimbursed at an agreed upon rate between them and their employer. 

If they own their own truck and contract out their services, including the rig,  then they are a small business person and fill out Sch. C (Profit and Loss from Business) and deduct the allowable part of their traveling and living expenses while on business.

Page C-8 & C-9

Deductible business meal expenses. This includes expenses for meals while traveling away from home for business. Your deductible business meal expenses are a percentage of your actual business meal expenses or standard meal allowance. See Amount of deduction, later, for the percentage that applies to your actual meal expenses or standard meal allowance. In most cases, the percentage is 50%.

. . . . . In most cases, you can deduct only 50% of your business meal expenses, including meals incurred while away from home on business. However, for individuals subject to the Department of Transportation (DOT) hours of service limits, that percentage is increased to 80% for business meals consumed during, or incident to, any period of duty for which those limits are in effect.

This incudes, among others, Interstate truck operators who are under DOT regulation.

A business can fully deduct meals and incidentals furnished or reimbursed to an employee if you properly treat the expense as wages subject to withholding. You also can fully deduct meals and incidentals provided to a nonemployee to the extent the expenses are includible in the gross income of that person and reported on Form 1099-MISC.

Lodging is done basically the same way but without the % reduction - the employer can reimburse or provide a (taxable) stipend OR if they are a self-employed trucker, they can take the deduction for lodging according to SCH. C

In fact,as an employee, they possibly could also have other things which the employer may pay for or a portion of, too, like their cellphone - depending upon how the employer structures their usage of such a communication / recording / locator devices.

The Entire Tax Code is Based on a - HONOR SYSTEM

Wide Spread Abuses??????? by Truck Drivers - Care To Cite Any Facts To Support 

How Come When Tax Policy is Written or in this case - re-written..............it's always the Loopholes that impact those who make the least amongst us - those who have the least voice or the less powerful advocates?

How come all the Loopholes for the Largest Corporations & the Richest Individuals are some how left untouched - unchallenged

But the Independent Truckers - who are already under attack from AI & Autonomous Driven Vehicles are the group Congress decides to get Religion against

You know what - I was hoping you would respond - because I fugured you could explain it - but just this once I was also hoping - you might take the side of the little guy - the Americans who are always the ones to suffer the consequences

Here Congress is making up for the unfunded Multi-trillion $$ Tax Break for Billionaires by retrieving thousands from Independent Truck Drivers and stepping over the Millions in ABUSES from the Millionaires & Billionaires

Work Smarter Not Harder - You Need Money to Get a Education - lots of it - & the few thousand now taken away from these Truck Driver probably means also taking away the opportuntity for the Children of the Truck Drivers to get a Education and break the cycle of the uneducated and the under educated

Lets all Remember - It's Not Enough For Our Children To Work Hard in High School - Get Good Grades - Ace the SAT's

NOTE: Now that we all know - there is another Door to College that is only available if you have the money to buy your kids way in - & those Spaces in each College That Are Purchased - also take away from & impede the Truck Drivers Kids opportunities

So yeah lets make sure - we close the Loopholes for Truck Drivers - Uber Drivers and Fuller Brush Salesman - because the Federal Budget & Income Deficits are surely their fault

" )
" - Anonymous

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@mickstuder wrote:

@GailL1 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Page C-8 & C-9

Gail's advise makes sense unless it gets clouded by an obsession about rich people as in the above.

The Entire Tax Code is Based on a - HONOR SYSTEM

Wide Spread Abuses??????? by Truck Drivers - Care To Cite Any Facts To Support 

How Come When Tax Policy is Written or in this case - re-written..............it's always the Loopholes that impact those who make the least amongst us - those who have the least voice or the less powerful advocates?

How come all the Loopholes for the Largest Corporations & the Richest Individuals are some how left untouched - unchallenged

But the Independent Truckers - who are already under attack from AI & Autonomous Driven Vehicles are the group Congress decides to get Religion against

You know what - I was hoping you would respond - because I fugured you could explain it - but just this once I was also hoping - you might take the side of the little guy - the Americans who are always the ones to suffer the consequences

Here Congress is making up for the unfunded Multi-trillion $$ Tax Break for Billionaires by retrieving thousands from Independent Truck Drivers and stepping over the Millions in ABUSES from the Millionaires & Billionaires

Work Smarter Not Harder - You Need Money to Get a Education - lots of it - & the few thousand now taken away from these Truck Driver probably means also taking away the opportuntity for the Children of the Truck Drivers to get a Education and break the cycle of the uneducated and the under educated

Lets all Remember - It's Not Enough For Our Children To Work Hard in High School - Get Good Grades - Ace the SAT's

NOTE: Now that we all know - there is another Door to College that is only available if you have the money to buy your kids way in - & those Spaces in each College That Are Purchased - also take away from & impede the Truck Drivers Kids opportunities

So yeah lets make sure - we close the Loopholes for Truck Drivers - Uber Drivers and Fuller Brush Salesman - because the Federal Budget & Income Deficits are surely their fault

Honored Social Butterfly

You know mickstuder, if you understood my post better, you would realize that what I am saying is that I am helping the "little" guy - trying to teach them how to work and not loose money working.

Before I begin to explain again, let's make sure we are talking about the same thing in all these different categories. of Trucker.

1.  An INDEPENDENT Trucker is a person who is self-employed, they have their own rig - maintain it, they give the quote to people who want their services, they set the contract terms and negotiate them with the people who wants their service - whether OTR or some local gig.  They pay their own expenses, pay their own Self-employment taxes, get their own health insurance, set up their own retirement and come tax time they complete a SCHEDULE C to determine their profit or loss in their business of driving their own truck for commerce.  There is no other entity that reimburses him/her for their expemses - for them to make a profit, all bases have to be covered in their price of the work.  This may also be the employer of other truckers - they may own more than one rig and hire other truckers to make the hauls and deliveries.  They could be sole proprietors or incorporated under some business entity.

Then there are the Trucker EMPLOYEES of a Trucking Company.  They do not have their own rig. - the company provides it.  They probably leave with a full tank courtesy of the company and are given a gas card for fuel while on the road.  Maintenance and repairs is done by the company.  As part of their employment, the trucking company reimburses them a set amount for their expenses - it could be a set amount for which the company may use the IRS data tables for this on specific areas of the country or the employee trucker just turns in their receipts and gets the company to reimburse them as long as within reason and documents are turned in too because this is a deduction for the company on their tax form.  These are Reimbursed expenses and are taxed - income and withholding - just like regular pay.  If this category of trucker has expenses over and above what is reimbursed - then they could be losing money.  They have to keep meticulous records indicating their expenses, deducting what the employer reimbursed to them and what was not. 

UNreimbursed expenses have always been an itemized deduction - subject before 2018 TY, when they were eliminated for several years, to a 2% floor - You could deduct only the part of these expenses that exceeds 2% of the amount on Form 1040, line 38 (adjusted gross income).  So if the amount of their unreimbursed expenses was less than 2% of their AGI - they could not deduct them anyway.  On top of that, you had to be able to Itemized on your tax return - so the total of all your itemized deductions had to be greater than the standard deduction in order to do it this way. 

It might be gratifying to use those expenses to shave a smidgen off your tax obligation, but you might do better to ask your employer to reimburse you for what you spent instead.  If this keeps on happening and your expenses are within reason - the employer is under cutting you or you are spending too much on these expenses and you are losing money while working at this job. 

Since in 2018 TY, the standard deduction increased substantially - most likely many of them would have lost this itemized deduction because the standard deduction would have been highest to use.

I might add that this UNreimbursed expense problem is not isolated to employee truckers; nor are the abuses - it is for:

• an employee deducting ordinary and necessary expenses attributable to their job. An ordinary expense is one that is common and accepted in your field of trade, business, or profession. A necessary expense is one that is helpful and appropriate for your business. An expense doesn’t have to be required to be considered necessary
  • .You don’tget reimbursed by your employer for any expenses (amounts your employer included in box 1 of your Form W-2 aren’t considered reimbursements for this purpose).
  •  If you are claiming vehicle expense

Employers should cover all ordinary and necessary expenses related to a job that one must have -

From 2017 Form 2106 Instructions

Yes, there are times when an employee trucker may use their own truck - but here again if they are not being reimbursed a fair miles rate - which includes maintenance cost - then they are losing money while working at this job and something needs to change.

It is like being in business, mickstuder - either you are making money or you are just fooling yourself. 

The Balance 02/11/2019 - Deduct Unreimbursed Employee Business Expenses on a 2017 Tax Return

- The new tax law eliminates this deduction from 2018 until 2025 - hopefully by that time, if it is reversed, they have learned how to make money as an employee, not lose it.

I tried, mickstuder -

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@GailL1 wrote:

You know mickstuder, if you understood my post better, you would realize that what I am saying is that I am helping the "little" guy - trying to teach them how to work and not loose money working.

Before I begin to explain again, let's make sure we are talking about the same thing in all these different categories. of Trucker.

1.  An INDEPENDENT Trucker is a person who is self-employed, they have their own rig - maintain it, they give the quote to people who want their services, they set the contract terms and negotiate them with the people who wants their service - whether OTR or some local gig.  They pay their own expenses, pay their own Self-employment taxes, get their own health insurance, set up their own retirement and come tax time they complete a SCHEDULE C to determine their profit or loss in their business of driving their own truck for commerce.  There is no other entity that reimburses him/her for their expemses - for them to make a profit, all bases have to be covered in their price of the work.  This may also be the employer of other truckers - they may own more than one rig and hire other truckers to make the hauls and deliveries.  They could be sole proprietors or incorporated under some business entity.

Then there are the Trucker EMPLOYEES of a Trucking Company.  They do not have their own rig. - the company provides it.  They probably leave with a full tank courtesy of the company and are given a gas card for fuel while on the road.  Maintenance and repairs is done by the company.  As part of their employment, the trucking company reimburses them a set amount for their expenses - it could be a set amount for which the company may use the IRS data tables for this on specific areas of the country or the employee trucker just turns in their receipts and gets the company to reimburse them as long as within reason and documents are turned in too because this is a deduction for the company on their tax form.  These are Reimbursed expenses and are taxed - income and withholding - just like regular pay.  If this category of trucker has expenses over and above what is reimbursed - then they could be losing money.  They have to keep meticulous records indicating their expenses, deducting what the employer reimbursed to them and what was not. 

UNreimbursed expenses have always been an itemized deduction - subject before 2018 TY, when they were eliminated for several years, to a 2% floor - You could deduct only the part of these expenses that exceeds 2% of the amount on Form 1040, line 38 (adjusted gross income).  So if the amount of their unreimbursed expenses was less than 2% of their AGI - they could not deduct them anyway.  On top of that, you had to be able to Itemized on your tax return - so the total of all your itemized deductions had to be greater than the standard deduction in order to do it this way. 

It might be gratifying to use those expenses to shave a smidgen off your tax obligation, but you might do better to ask your employer to reimburse you for what you spent instead.  If this keeps on happening and your expenses are within reason - the employer is under cutting you or you are spending too much on these expenses and you are losing money while working at this job. 

Since in 2018 TY, the standard deduction increased substantially - most likely many of them would have lost this itemized deduction because the standard deduction would have been highest to use.

I might add that this UNreimbursed expense problem is not isolated to employee truckers; nor are the abuses - it is for:

• an employee deducting ordinary and necessary expenses attributable to their job. An ordinary expense is one that is common and accepted in your field of trade, business, or profession. A necessary expense is one that is helpful and appropriate for your business. An expense doesn’t have to be required to be considered necessary
  • .You don’tget reimbursed by your employer for any expenses (amounts your employer included in box 1 of your Form W-2 aren’t considered reimbursements for this purpose).
  •  If you are claiming vehicle expense

Employers should cover all ordinary and necessary expenses related to a job that one must have -

From 2017 Form 2106 Instructions

Yes, there are times when an employee trucker may use their own truck - but here again if they are not being reimbursed a fair miles rate - which includes maintenance cost - then they are losing money while working at this job and something needs to change.

It is like being in business, mickstuder - either you are making money or you are just fooling yourself. 

The Balance 02/11/2019 - Deduct Unreimbursed Employee Business Expenses on a 2017 Tax Return

- The new tax law eliminates this deduction from 2018 until 2025 - hopefully by that time, if it is reversed, they have learned how to make money as an employee, not lose it.

I tried, mickstuder -

Yes you did & again - so thank you

But the thing is - I don't need you to explain why the Rich keep getting Richer and the Poor either tread water or get even poorer

I've lived it

Going into the Weeds and attempting to explain that their are reasons why this is so & then trying to explain it all away with the Minutiae - changes nothing for the Trucker who's now losing $8000

It doesn't matter if he understands he might have options and I say might because a lot of stars have to align in exactly the correct order for the Trucker to take advantage of anything to improve his situation

There is No Time & Even if there were - OTR trucker do not have easy access to accountants lawyers bookeepers or the know how to even understand what to ask or what they need

You understand the basics of the Truckers conundrum because you're treating him as you would any other small self-employed individual in various other businesses

What you do not understand is the Regulations Truckers are required to adhere to & Comply with - especially long haul truckers or Truckers who cross state lines or work in certain areas - haul certain materials

The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Issues The US Codes of Federal Regulations & they are extensive & Congress changes individual requirements almost annually - just the requirements of the Commercial Drivers License are complicated and time consuming

OTR Drivers are only allowed to drive for so many hours before they have to pull over - park and rest - this is all unpaid time ....... once you get to a drop off location - your next load might be miles away - even states away - all that driving time & expense is unpaid time in many cases - Drivers depending on the situation might only get home a few times a month and when they do they are exhausted and typically sleep though their time off to recharge

None of that really matters anyway - because my original point was this

Why Dump on the Truckers so heavily with the changes in the Code

Why not get rid of the Massive Loopholes in Real Estate or Hedge Fund Managers

You Known like the Carried Interest

Now I'm sure you can logon to Heritage and find all kinds of Excuses why closing these kinds of Loopholes would be harmful to the Economy - Smoke & Mirrors

Who would the Government recover the most money from - Truckers or Real Estate Tycoons - Truckers or Hedge Fund Managers?

Lets remember - Trump lost 100 Million a year on paper for 10 years - paid No Taxes and Still Lived the Life of the Rich & Famous - Could a Trucker Survive a Similar Scenario - well of course not - number one - they don't have the kind of Income to Qualify and they aren't in the handful of industries like most Americans BTW - who have thousands of pages of the Tax Code and Hundreds of Pieces of Congressional Legislation giving them Special Breaks

The Congress and Trump went after the Truckers and I've already explained why

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

IF OUR Truckers went on Strike , OUR Nation would be paralyzed, so why aren't we taking care of those vital workers ?

End this Greed of this Far Right Plutocratic Government and the 99% of OUR Nation will be treated as fairly as the Top 1% has been under Trump.

Allowing our Richest to hide TRILLIONS in Tax Free Overseas Accounts only hurts OUR Nation , that same Nation our Wealthy folks live in and enjoy it's Luxuries.

Our Nation helped make them Wealthy , but they still turn their back on her.

Billionaires like Bill & Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett don't , but many do and it needs to stop. 

What ever happened to the Moderate Eisenhower Republican Party that helped build all of  America ?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@mandm84 wrote:

IF OUR Truckers went on Strike , OUR Nation would be paralyzed, so why aren't we taking care of those vital workers ?

End this Greed of this Far Right Plutocratic Government and the 99% of OUR Nation will be treated as fairly as the Top 1% has been under Trump.

Allowing our Richest to hide TRILLIONS in Tax Free Overseas Accounts only hurts OUR Nation , that same Nation our Wealthy folks live in and enjoy it's Luxuries.

Our Nation helped make them Wealthy , but they still turn their back on her.

Billionaires like Bill & Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett don't , but many do and it needs to stop. 

What ever happened to the Moderate Eisenhower Republican Party that helped build all of  America ?

Hiding money overseas to escape taxes is not an invention of "this Far Right Plutocratic Government" . As a matter of fact, one of the objectives of the recent tax reform by the current government was to return money to our shores. 

Honored Social Butterfly

rk9152 says "As a matter of fact, one of the objectives of the recent tax reform by the current government was to return money to our shores."

------------------

More Falsehoods from the Far Right !! Where is the proof ? 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 says "As a matter of fact, one of the objectives of the recent tax reform by the current government was to return money to our shores."

------------------

More Falsehoods from the Far Right !! Where is the proof ? 

It has been posted.

Since you referred to me as "far Right" - would you care to offer your definition of that term? And you called my post more falsehoods" is that the same as "you're a liar"?

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh that's "Right" just another lie , the in thing with the Far Right.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@mandm84 wrote:

Oh that's "Right" just another lie , the in thing with the Far Right.

No it is the truth, my "in thing" See below

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/10/chart-shows-surge-in-corporate-cash-brought-home-since-tax-cuts.html 

Honored Social Butterfly

rk9152:  As a matter of fact, one of the objectives of the recent tax reform by the current government was to return money to our shores. 

Can you find any evidence that this has happened? Me either.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  As a matter of fact, one of the objectives of the recent tax reform by the current government was to return money to our shores. 

I guess you didn't look very hard.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/10/chart-shows-surge-in-corporate-cash-brought-home-since-tax-cuts.html

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

Yes - Trump Said 4 Trillion Would Be Repatriated - what other proof would anyone need?

Well then there is this according to my sources - about 1/2 Trillion was returned to the US in all of 2018

The Treasury is overwhlemed by the Windfall especially at 15% & B4 all the Loopholes kick in

Most of the Extra Money however will be spent on Flights Room & Board for the Entire Trump Famly and their Spouses to travel uninvited to Great Britain & Buckingham Place

BTW

The US National Debt hit 22 Trillion This Year (2019)

The Fiscal Year 2020 U.S. budget deficit is expected to be $1.1 trillion. That's the largest deficit since 2012.

Spending was high in 2012 to combat the Bush - 2008 financial crisis

Sources at the hyperlinks

" )
" - Anonymous

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Mick can upload articles like this every day of the week, but it won't change a thing with Trump voters. They will never hold Trump accountable or responsible. They will instead blame Obama, Hillary, or Nancy Pelosi.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Mick can upload articles like this every day of the week, but it won't change a thing with Trump voters. They will never hold Trump accountable or responsible. They will instead blame Obama, Hillary, or Nancy Pelosi.

One Difference Between - Mick & Nancy Pelosi - at least I upload and display the lack-luster performance of Trump and the GOP Controlled Senate so the Public Can See 

All Pelosi Talks About is Winning Elections and how many Meaningless Pieces of Legislation the House has passed knowing all along - Not One of them has any chance of being debated in the Senate

The Irony is Pelosi uses the exact same Excuse for the Reason Why Impeachment is Useless

But YES to the Trump Cult - None of this Matters

But Also to the Pelosi Cult - it matters just as little

Now Isn't That Profound!

" )
" - Anonymous

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png