Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
87
Views

Re: Trump/GOP - Demonize Then Destroy Democrats

87 Views
Message 1 of 9

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

He does what ever he does, you all follow. If it's Nazis in ways, you follow. If it's NRA you follow. Then don't call names.

He does what he promised to do. You seeing approving of that to be "Nazi" shows how the word "Nazi" has no meaning to some other than just an insult to be thrown out willy-nilly.

 


You know RK  I happen to agree with you. calling Trump a Nazi is an insult to Adolf. I for the life of me cannot understand  as to how posters cannot   see the differentce.
Trump doesn't have the intelligence of even the agenda that Adolf  HItler had for Germany, I am afraid he is too incompetent for any of that.
Therefore calling Trump a Nazi is not an insult is really giving him  altitutde that he doesn't have.


You often claim to not be part of the radical left. But the above puts you right there in the middle of the negative small minded little circle of grousers.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
87
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
97
Views

Re: Trump/GOP - Demonize Then Destroy Democrats

97 Views
Message 2 of 9

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

He does what ever he does, you all follow. If it's Nazis in ways, you follow. If it's NRA you follow. Then don't call names.

He does what he promised to do. You seeing approving of that to be "Nazi" shows how the word "Nazi" has no meaning to some other than just an insult to be thrown out willy-nilly.

 


You know RK  I happen to agree with you. calling Trump a Nazi is an insult to Adolf. I for the life of me cannot understand  as to how posters cannot   see the differentce.
Trump doesn't have the intelligence of even the agenda that Adolf  HItler had for Germany, I am afraid he is too incompetent for any of that.
Therefore calling Trump a Nazi is not an insult is really giving him  altitutde that he doesn't have.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
97
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
110
Views

Re: Trump/GOP - Demonize Then Destroy Democrats

110 Views
Message 3 of 9

@angeleyes64 wrote:

He does what ever he does, you all follow. If it's Nazis in ways, you follow. If it's NRA you follow. Then don't call names.

He does what he promised to do. You seeing approving of that to be "Nazi" shows how the word "Nazi" has no meaning to some other than just an insult to be thrown out willy-nilly.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
110
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
134
Views

Re: Trump/GOP - Demonize Then Destroy Democrats

134 Views
Message 4 of 9
@rk9152
Really, ALL the names The Donald has called people during his campaigns, even now calling other Government Officials names. He most certainly is Demonizing calling several Government Officials names in Public.

It has been many, for quite a while, but let any Dem. call The Donald ANY names at all and your all over them.
Again, you get what you give, so he is getting what he gives, he deserves every single name calling he gets. He has been giving for a long time, so he may be getting for a long time.

He needs to grow a thick skin and put up with it, but he'll go on and then tweet more bad names then not expect any names in return.

There are a lot of Americans ashamed, not of being American, but ashamed of America and what it has become, plus who we feel has made it that way. Many do feel it has been become some what of a Party Nazis, and The Donald has also helped to make it that way.

He does what ever he does, you all follow. If it's Nazis in ways, you follow. If it's NRA you follow. Then don't call names.

We need to Demonize some how and destroy if that is the way the game is to be played.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
134
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Trump/GOP - Demonize Then Destroy Democrats

137 Views
Message 5 of 9

Ignoblers respond with blah blah blah...but the real question is how long it will be before they begin writing Fox Conspiracy Theories or Russian bots.    Both of those entities have already started.   The difference is that most here have  learned where to recognize and observe these  RW smear tactics in real time. 

 

TBS:   I am waiting to quote Cruz:   "Vote the DEM....." vs Repub:  "Vote the Neo-Nazi" 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
0
Kudos
137
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
162
Views

Re: Trump/GOP - Demonize Then Destroy Democrats

162 Views
Message 6 of 9

"Demonize then destroy" - I wonder if calling the other Party Nazis might qualify. Claiming to be ashamed to be an American because of the President. Attacking the President's daughter as sick and twisted. Then there is "Kills infants for profit". How about calling on people to harass members of the other Party - maybe..... yep, that just might qualify.

 

I guess you have pretty much figured out the Dem's strategy.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
162
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
183
Views

Re: Trump/GOP - Demonize Then Destroy Democrats

183 Views
Message 7 of 9

@Panjandrum

 

It's almost like he has hypnotized them into it's Trumps all the way no matter what.

 

No matter what just might bite America in the A       and the Rep. Party along with him.

 

But will he keep the Party, not as a dictator he most like wouldn't.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
183
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
188
Views

Re: Trump/GOP - Demonize Then Destroy Democrats

188 Views
Message 8 of 9

mickstuder:  The Trump Cult is so conditioned to only dealing with – Bumper Sticker Sized Slogans and 128 Character length Tweets that they like their Mentor Trump have no time or necessity for the Details

 

 

That's true. I find that they won't/can't deal with anything if it doesn't support what they want it to.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
188
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
201
Views
8
Replies

Trump/GOP - Demonize Then Destroy Democrats

201 Views
Message 9 of 9

I've always felt limiting our Poltical Process to only a Two Major Political Party System wasn't healthy

 

Now Trump the GOP and the Trump Cult want to limit it to a Single Party Poltical System

 

I think I finally figured out the Model – Trump – The GOP Majority in Congress and the Trump Cult Members are using to deal with the Major Opposition Party

 

It’s the same Model the Israeli’s use – Demonize & then Destroy

 

Israeli never negotiates anything with anyone – it’s always – my way or the Highway – if you’re not with us – you’re the Enemy and you will be destroyed

 

This Theory came to me this AM while reading the Days News about how the Israelis were even bombing Palestinian Famers working their crops in the Fields

 

On this Forum – it’s impossible to engage Trump Cult Members in meaningful – fact based – discussions

 

All they want to do is post Derogatory Cartoons or engage in name calling or labeling

 

Again, attempts to engage any Trump Cult Member on this Forum with sourced examples of the Hundreds of times a Month Trump - Lies – Contradicts – rewrites History is Futile

 

Even If you provide examples of Actual Tweets from Trump in his own words to support your argument – they characterize your Facts as examples of HATRED

 

Any Criticism of the way Trump or the GOP Majority – Manage & Control the US Federal Government is characterized as the Rantings of Socialists

 

Demonize & then Destroy

 

You can see it in Congress - One perfect example is the House Intelligence Committee - the Majority controls the Process the Level of Discussion and everytime a Democrat on the Committee attempts to engage in some fact-based discovery - it's cut-off as unecessary

 

This Model has been employed successfully in Faux Democracies’ around the World for Decades

 

Right Now Today it’s being utilized by - Sisi in Egypt – Erdogan in Turkey – Duterte in the Phillipines – Netanyahu in Israel – Putin in Russia

 

It’s Under Construction by Trump in the United States and you can see and feel it implementation right on this Forum

 

Again, No one in the Trump Cult wants to engage in meaningful fact based discussion

 

If I spend a hour making a point and supporting it all with Credible Sourcing – it’s criticized not because of the content but because of it’s level of detail and length....................

 

The Trump Cult is so conditioned to only dealing with – Bumper Sticker Sized Slogans and 128 Character length Tweets that they like their Mentor Trump have no time or necessity for the Details

 

I’m learning that they would rather respond with a Cartoon scraped from the Internet or some Clever Cliché or Slogan created by others then actually state their own succinct position and defend it with their own thought process and research

 

The next step in this Demonize & Destroy Process is what is happening to Maxine Waters – Twist the meaning of her actual statements into something Demonic and then Lock her Up or Worse

 

 

 

 

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
201
Views
8
Replies