From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Fuels Rally Crowd With Hate For Omar - - "Send Her Back"

Message 31 of 133

The issue isn't how much states spend on welfare, the issue is how DEPENDENT are states on the Federal Government. In other words, many RED states are on the equivalent of WELFARE.

The Blue States can afford to pay more for welfare, plus the cost of living in NY is far higher than it is in West Virginia or Kentucky.

States least dependent on the federal government

Connecticut

Nebraska

Virginia

Massachusetts

Minnesota

Illinois

Utah

New Jersey

Delaware

Kansas

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Fuels Rally Crowd With Hate For Omar - - "Send Her Back"

Message 32 of 133

FYI CT......

Which states have the most welfare recipients per capita?
Here are the top 10 states that spend the most on welfare per capita, according to GoBankingRates.com.
New York. Welfare spending per capita: $3,305. ...
Alaska. Welfare spending per capita: $3,020. ...
Massachusetts. Welfare spending per capita: $2,911. ...
Vermont. Welfare spending per capita: $2,842. ...
Minnesota. ...
New Mexico. ...
Delaware. ...
Maine.

=============================================

Lots of Democratic states.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 133

As always, Trump supporters completely ignore facts/research and make up their own version of reality. 

The states most dependent on the Federal Government for welfare were, for the most part, where Trump had his largest percentage wins. They're also states with a very LOW LEVEL of EDUCATION.

State

Trump %

Wyoming

71.1%

W. Virginia

68.7%

Oklahoma

65.3%

North Dakota

64.1%

Alabama

62.9%

Kentucky

62.2%

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 133

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I can hear them now. But Fox told us it's liberals who depend on the government. Really? Sound like anybody we know in the White House who repeatedly ingores facts?

Fox didn't tell them that the left depends on the government.  The Democrat candidates did that themselves. One is the green new deal, one is minimum wage of $20, one is college loans paid off, repeal of the income tax cut/corporate tax cut, and the list goes on forever.

You've got to get your facts straight.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 133

@cm9889168 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Every Trump Rally is the same, 99.9% of the audience is White. The exception is the 2 or 3 black people they pay to sit behind Trump. Yet, they have the nerve to claim they aren't racists.

I noticed the same thing.  Look at any picture of a Trump rally.  Better yet, go to @realDonaldTrump and look at the rally pictures he's posted on Twitter.  You don't even need one hand to count the number of people who aren't white, if any.

@MsStretch wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Every Trump Rally is the same, 99.9% of the audience is White. The exception is the 2 or 3 black people they pay to sit behind Trump. Yet, they have the nerve to claim they aren't racists.

I noticed the same thing.  Look at any picture of a Trump rally.  Better yet, go to @realDonaldTrump and look at the rally pictures he's posted on Twitter.  You don't even need one hand to count the number of people who aren't white, if any.

First I have to correct the subject title.  Obviously someone didn't listen to the rally. 

Did you? Were you there?

Gotta love it when the AntiFa supporters can't stop talking about color.  Are they 'racist' against the white people now?  Is 'racist' the first word they learn as a baby?

I don't know. You'll have to ask an antifa supporter.

And THESE are the people who claim to be 'all inclusive' or is that only unless you're white (which is a color like black is) or Conservative?

I don't know. You'll have to ask a white conservative.

Notice they make racial remarks about those people of color who support Pres Trump, too.  

Racism comes in all colors!!

They? Are you still talking about white conservatives?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 133

Trump Lovers see the world as US versus THEM. And who is them? Liberals. In their world, liberals are the mortal enemy. 

In addition to making up and believing every liberal stereotype known to man, they also ignore research, facts, and numbers. All numbers make it very clear that RED states dominate the list of states which depend the most on federal assistance (WELFARE). BLUE states are the most financially stable and independent ones. Of course they deny that because the factual reality is the complete opposite of their stereotype. 

I can hear them now. But Fox told us it's liberals who depend on the government. Really? Sound like anybody we know in the White House who repeatedly ingores facts?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 133

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Always notice the real racists.  They are pointing at others calling them racist!

And earlier in this very thread you have (multiple times) called Democrats racist.

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Always notice the real racists.  They are pointing at others calling them racist!

And earlier in this very thread you have (multiple times) called Democrats racist.

You can always tell the racists by the posts they make as well as the finger pointing.  Yes, Democrats are racist and the party of HATE.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 133

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  Trump and the Republican party thing Antifa, the KKK, and Nazi are despicable Democrat groups.

Sorry, but no matter how often you repeat it, the KKK and Nazi groups are owned by the Republican Party. Makes no difference what party any of them belonged to in the beginning, it's who belongs to it NOW that matters.

And ANTIFA? They may very well be mostly Democrats, but it beats me why people against fascists and nazis are considered bad people.

Your OPINION doesn't hold any water.  The Democrat Party is the party of hate.  They hate all successful people and covet their money.  They hate the President.  They hate independence.  They hate right to work states.  They hate competitiveness.  They hate independent companies - all must be government run and inefficient. They hate the Constitution which spell out right and wrong.  They hate the current tax code and think the top 10% should pay all the taxes while the 90% make all the rules for government.

The only people that are racist in my opinion are Democrat liberals.  Those conservatives that I know aren't bias at all.  You are watching too much CNN and MSNBC.

Where in the world do you get this stuff at? Certainly not in the reality we all live in.

Certainly not in the world of liberals where everything is free (via the government).  No, I don't live in your world where the only news I watch is left biased like MSNBC and CNN and I don't depend on government for healthcare, free college, free housing, free minimum wage at $20/hr, free food, and the list goes on.  You liberals are the ones that depend on all the free stuff from the government and want the 10% to pay for the 90%.

Yes, I don't live in YOUR WORLD.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 133

@MsStretch wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

First I have to correct the subject title.  Obviously someone didn't listen to the rally.  Pres. Trump NEVER fueled 'hate for Omar' SHE did a good job ALL by herself...for weeks!  Trump didn't egg them on, and NEVER agreed with them.

Gotta love it when the AntiFa supporters can't stop talking about color.  Are they 'racist' against the white people now?  Is 'racist' the first word they learn as a baby?

And THESE are the people who claim to be 'all inclusive' or is that only unless you're white (which is a color like black is) or Conservative? Notice they make racial remarks about those people of color who support Pres Trump, too.  

Racism comes in all colors!!

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 133

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:   Trump continues with his hate rhetoric, continues fueling division and racism at his rally. This behavior is accepted by trump supporters and even admired. Admiration for a liar, a racist, a promoter of division and hate, just as in the days of Hitler

He's got easy pickings..........................MENSA won't be recruiting from that crowd.

Actually, Bonespurs WUSSolini,  his Cabnet and appointees are all members of the Republican version of the Triple Nine Society, only for them it's the "
Double Naught One (0.01) Bunch" at the OTHER end of the IQ spectrum.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors