Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Fuels Rally Crowd With Hate For Omar - - "Send Her Back"

Message 21 of 133
MsStretch posted...

Please go on. I insist. I am absolutely fascinated about your tale of MT and its miles of federal highway. I would love to hear more details. Please share your sources and information and relevance.

I'll admit I am a little befuddled by your comment "That does not tell why does it?". Are you referring to the chart? Did you click on the source link I provided? It will tell you exactly why.

And just one more little detail you could clear up if you would be so kind -- what "cry" have the Democrats been using and for how many years?

I appreciate any further clarity to your statements that you can provide.

================================================================

I am not in the habit or will be to have to informed the uninformed.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 133
CriticalThinking posted..

Trump got the largest percentage of votes in these states. I think this says a lot about his supporters.

State

Trump %

Wyoming

71.1%

W. Virginia

68.7%

Oklahoma

65.3%

North Dakota

64.1%

Alabama

62.9%

Kentucky

==============================================

You put on your critical thinking hat and tell me.

Thanks!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

To sum it up...

Red vs. Blue States

=======================================================

Its the cry that the Democrats have used for years.

That does not tell why does it? Montana is large state and it has more miles of federal highways per capita than most states...highways that must be maintained so ALL people can use them. Then there is the Federal Lands which have to be protected with Federal agencies.

I could go on and on but with the mindset of the left it would not sink in.

Please go on.  I insist.  I am absolutely fascinated about your tale of MT and its miles of federal highway.  I would love to hear more details.  Please share your sources and information and relevance.

I'll admit I am a little befuddled by your comment "That does not tell why does it?".  Are you referring to the chart?  Did you click on the source link I provided?  It will tell you exactly why.

And just one more little detail you could clear up if you would be so kind -- what "cry" have the Democrats been using and for how many years?

I appreciate any further clarity to your statements that you can provide.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Fuels Rally Crowd With Hate For Omar - - "Send Her Back"

Message 24 of 133

Trump got the largest percentage of votes in these states. I think this says a lot about his supporters.

State

Trump %

Wyoming

71.1%

W. Virginia

68.7%

Oklahoma

65.3%

North Dakota

64.1%

Alabama

62.9%

Kentucky

62.2%

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 133
Trump Fuels Rally Crowd With Hate For Omar - - "Send Her Back"

That is the subject of this thread.

The "squad" continue to get headlines thanks their lies about many things. And the the media does not tell the story about what Trump said about telling them to go back to their country...he said for then to go back and then said they should come back.

The "squad" ....if they do not grow up will continue to hurt the Democratic party.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 133
MsStretch posted..

To sum it up...

Red vs. Blue States

=======================================================

Its the cry that the Democrats have used for years.

That does not tell why does it? Montana is large state and it has more miles of federal highways per capita than most states...highways that must be maintained so ALL people can use them. Then there is the Federal Lands which have to be protected with Federal agencies.

I could go on and on but with the mindset of the left it would not sink in.

Which states have the most welfare recipients per capita?
Here are the top 10 states that spend the most on welfare per capita, according to GoBankingRates.com.
New York. Welfare spending per capita: $3,305. ...
Alaska. Welfare spending per capita: $3,020. ...
Massachusetts. Welfare spending per capita: $2,911. ...
Vermont. Welfare spending per capita: $2,842. ...
Minnesota. ...
New Mexico. ...
Delaware. ...
Maine.

Which state has the lowest welfare recipients?
Hawaii: $2.52 billion. Hawaii has one of the lowest welfare expenditures. ...
Idaho: $2.37 billion. ...
Delaware: $2.31 billion. ...
New Hampshire: $2.16 billion. ...
Alaska: $2.01 billion. ...
Vermont: $1.73 billion. ...
Montana: $1.57 billion. ...
North Dakota: $1.40 billion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 133

Are there any charts or rankings showing which states pay more to the federal government than they receive back in funding, aid, or assistance...or the percentages of to/from flow of money. 

Seems that I remember that blue states were on the top of the list who pay more and receive a lesser amount. 

trump is just hateful, is racist, and lies

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 133

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  Trump and the Republican party thing Antifa, the KKK, and Nazi are despicable Democrat groups.

Sorry, but no matter how often you repeat it, the KKK and Nazi groups are owned by the Republican Party. Makes no difference what party any of them belonged to in the beginning, it's who belongs to it NOW that matters.

And ANTIFA? They may very well be mostly Democrats, but it beats me why people against fascists and nazis are considered bad people.

Your OPINION doesn't hold any water.  The Democrat Party is the party of hate.  They hate all successful people and covet their money.  They hate the President.  They hate independence.  They hate right to work states.  They hate competitiveness.  They hate independent companies - all must be government run and inefficient. They hate the Constitution which spell out right and wrong.  They hate the current tax code and think the top 10% should pay all the taxes while the 90% make all the rules for government.

The only people that are racist in my opinion are Democrat liberals.  Those conservatives that I know aren't bias at all.  You are watching too much CNN and MSNBC.

Where in the world do you get this stuff at? Certainly not in the reality we all live in.

Certainly not in the world of liberals where everything is free (via the government).  No, I don't live in your world where the only news I watch is left biased like MSNBC and CNN and I don't depend on government for healthcare, free college, free housing, free minimum wage at $20/hr, free food, and the list goes on.  You liberals are the ones that depend on all the free stuff from the government and want the 10% to pay for the 90%.

Yes, I don't live in YOUR WORLD.

Oh but you do. We all live in the same world. Far right tries to destroy that world, and center plus not far left try and and improve it. Lets look at your answer. You do depend on government for health care. Most new things in health are funded by the govt. like new drugs, procedure's, training of medical people, hospital and Dr. offices get tax breaks, disease prevention, and control plus every other thing in the health care system. College is the same thing. They get the same breaks. The computer you use, and its system were developed by College (Univ of Penn.) firing tables for govt. (Govt funded). Vet. programs provided free college for those who served that served to keep costs down, and expand faculties. Fed. grants, scholarships, etc. Minimum wage (not 20 per hour) has had the effect of increasing wages for all working people. Free food as you call it. Food get more money from Govt. than just about any other sector. Research on producing it, selling it, money to people to keep prices low, food safety,, etc. The list goes on to everything you do. The far right does not understand anything about the economy and they show it all the time, and by not knowing anything about it they are a burden to it which increases its cost.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:

FYI CT......

Which states have the most welfare recipients per capita?
Here are the top 10 states that spend the most on welfare per capita, according to GoBankingRates.com.
New York. Welfare spending per capita: $3,305. ...
Alaska. Welfare spending per capita: $3,020. ...
Massachusetts. Welfare spending per capita: $2,911. ...
Vermont. Welfare spending per capita: $2,842. ...
Minnesota. ...
New Mexico. ...
Delaware. ...
Maine.

=============================================

Lots of Democratic states.

Blue states - Red states - all hogwash.  Bottom line is listen to the Democrats running for President with their personal handouts to their constituents (Democrats).  They aren't trying to help the poor Republicans but their own.  Republican agenda (up to now) has been for all Americans (like all Americans got tax relief if they were paying taxes).

States don't pay federal taxes but individuals do!  This fact appears lost on liberals.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 133

To sum it up...

Red vs. Blue States

Source: Most & Least Federally Dependent States

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors