Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Fuels Rally Crowd With Hate For Omar - - "Send Her Back"

Message 11 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:

================================================================

I am not in the habit or will be to have to informed(sic) the uninformed.

Funny .......... how do you "informed" the uninformed ??????

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 133

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Always notice the real racists.  They are pointing at others calling them racist!

And earlier in this very thread you have (multiple times) called Democrats racist.

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Always notice the real racists.  They are pointing at others calling them racist!

And earlier in this very thread you have (multiple times) called Democrats racist.

You can always tell the racists by the posts they make as well as the finger pointing.  Yes, Democrats are racist and the party of HATE.

You should read your own postings. You claimed that those calling others racist are racists. You made this claim just after calling others racist and now you call others  racist again. You seem to be pointing your finger at yourself.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 133

Hello everyone,

Whilst we welcome robust debate, we ask that everyone abides by the guidelines.

Please be respectful and refrain from making hateful and/or incendiary comments. You are free to express your opinions, but you must do so in a way that respects the opinions of others.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 133

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING 

Please supply proof that the Democratic

party is the party of hate. 

It seems that this is an opinion, not proof 

or fact!

@williamb39198 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING 

Please supply proof that the Democratic

party is the party of hate. 

It seems that this is an opinion, not proof 

or fact!

Please supply proof that Trump and the Republican Party sides with Antifa, Nazi Party, or the KKK (Democrats started it).  It seems that your side is slinging opinion again!

Actually, it's the AltRight that the Republican party "sides with" .... not Antifa.

And as the AltRight consists of Nazis, KKKers and White Supremacists .....  coupled with the FACT that the Republican Party and Trump refuse to denounce the support it receives from these vile organizations .....  "proves" that Trump and the Republican Party DO INDEED side with Nazis, KKKers and White Supremacists!

Again you seem confused. 

Wrong NOTHAPPENING ...... but you are certainly confusing the issue. The KKKers, Nazis and White Supremacists declared their support for Trump .... And not Democrats in the last presidential election.

Who cares who they support? 

Rational Americans who despise those organizations.

The KKK, Antifa, Nazis, and white supremacists are the left side. 

Wrong again NOTHAPPENING. It's a well known fact that Nazis, White Supremacists and KKKers have thrown their support behind Trump

They are in charge of hate groups everywhere.

Antifa is the Democrats on display. 

A made up false accusation.

Just like the KKK that the Democrats started, the Antifa group (more Democrats) hide their faces so you can't see the hate and trouble started by them.

And wrong AGAIN NOTHAPPENING!

The KKK was started by former Confederate soldiers and NOT the Democrats as you falsely made up!

The KKK was started by Democrats

Wrong once again NOTHAPPENING. The KKK was started by former Confederate soldiers.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kkk-founded

and they like to make believe that the Republicans took over after they started it.  Just as Antifa (Democrats) hide their faces, the KKK did that also (birds of a feather).  The Nazis the Democrats always talk about because they have a liking for their brand of hate. 

An absurd false accusation NOTHAPPENING.

Please recall that the Nazis, KKK and White Supremacists threw all their support to Trump in the last election.

White supremacists are embedded in all these Democrat groups. Now you know why the Democrats are the party of hate!

And wrong again NOTHAPPENING .... As White Supremacists placed their support behind Trump, they are clearly "embedded" in Trump's Republican Party .... rendering the Republican Party the REAL "party of hate"!

Trump and the Republican party thing Antifa, the KKK, and Nazi are despicable Democrat groups.

You're AGAIN confusing Antifa with the Republican AltRight whose membership consists of KKKers, White Supremacists and Nazis!

I do, however, agree with you about Trump being "despicable".  But he is not part of any Democratic groups as you falsely claimed. Rather, Trump would be part of Republican AltRight groups consisting of Nazis, White Supremacists and KKKers.

Here's how the KKK was started by Democrats - the party of HATE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

You referenced an undisclosed person presenting cherry picked information creating RW propaganda with no factual source for the information presented in the video.

I'll stay with what actual historical facts state ....

The KKK was started by former Confederate soldiers.

Here are the facts instead of your baloney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

An unsubstantiated you tube video spewing propaganda from an unnamed person is not factual NOTHAPPENING.

I'll stay with what actual historical facts state ....

The KKK was started by former Confederate soldiers.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 133

Stephen Colbert sent a film crew to tRump's NC rally - the one Bonespurs claimed was a packed house with tens of thousands watching the proceedings on big screen TVs outside the arena.

The crew was denied admission, so they went online bought tickets and had no problem getting in since there were several THOUSAND empty seats and NOBODY waiting in the parking lot - just a bunch of abandoned lawn furniture and a single TV.

Bottom line - ToadPOTUS's administration is nothing but a seething cauldron of stuff and the only things he's done is spread hate and redistribute $1.2Trillion from the middle class to the Corporate Oligarchs.

Going to be interesting to see how many farmers who voted for the twit and then went bankrupt because of donny's moronic trade war with China will return to the fold in 2020 = same with the soccor moms who cannot help but wonder what they did to make such a pathalogical liar a "role model" for their kids.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted...

Nobody had to read or listen to the media to know what Trump said. It was right there on Twitter for all to see in his own words.

You posted a Trump tweet...

and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how...

===============================================Thanks for that as it made my point....The "squad" continue to get headlines thanks their lies about many things. And the the media does not tell the story about what Trump said about telling them to go back to their country...he said for then to go back and then said they should come back.

The "squad" ....if they do not grow up will continue to hurt the Democratic party.

I missed the part about telling them to "go back to their country".  What country would that be?

Did you miss where Trump said "you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"?

Thanks for making my point.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 133
MsStretch posted..

But isn't that why we share information, to educate and enlighten others?

Are you accusing me of being uninformed? Careful, you go too far.

=============================================================

I do not have to go into detail, like you wanted me to do. If you have information as to what I posted is not true please post it.

I see that you love to play your games...very telling.

"Are you accusing me of being uninformed? On some subjects yes.

=======================================================
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 133
MsStretch posted...

Nobody had to read or listen to the media to know what Trump said. It was right there on Twitter for all to see in his own words.

You posted a Trump tweet...

and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how...

===============================================Thanks for that as it made my point....The "squad" continue to get headlines thanks their lies about many things. And the the media does not tell the story about what Trump said about telling them to go back to their country...he said for then to go back and then said they should come back.

The "squad" ....if they do not grow up will continue to hurt the Democratic party.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted...

Please go on. I insist. I am absolutely fascinated about your tale of MT and its miles of federal highway. I would love to hear more details. Please share your sources and information and relevance.

I'll admit I am a little befuddled by your comment "That does not tell why does it?". Are you referring to the chart? Did you click on the source link I provided? It will tell you exactly why.

And just one more little detail you could clear up if you would be so kind -- what "cry" have the Democrats been using and for how many years?

I appreciate any further clarity to your statements that you can provide.

================================================================

I am not in the habit or will be to have to informed the uninformed.

But isn't that why we share information, to educate and enlighten others?

Are you accusing me of being uninformed?  Careful, you go too far.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 133

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump Fuels Rally Crowd With Hate For Omar - - "Send Her Back"

That is the subject of this thread.

The "squad" continue to get headlines thanks their lies about many things. And the the media does not tell the story about what Trump said about telling them to go back to their country...he said for then to go back and then said they should come back.

The 4 Congresswomen continue to get headlines because Trump keeps them in the headlines.  Plain and simple.

Nobody had to read or listen to the media to know what Trump said.  It was right there on Twitter for all to see in his own words.

Kudos
Views