Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

 

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
149
Views

Re: Trump Foundation to dissolve. Prosecutor finds "shocking pattern of illegality."

149 Views
Message 21 of 38

  Donald's  money laundering washing machine just broke!     It was the Trump family  hubris that will lead to the destruction of that family.    They never thought through what would happen when a small business came under the watchful eye of a State that has a long history of winning prosecutions of mobsters and money launder's.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
149
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
167
Views

Re: Trump Foundation to dissolve. Prosecutor finds "shocking pattern of illegality."

167 Views
Message 22 of 38

Yep - dissolve it before the lot of them can be prosecuted for various and sundry felonies...

 

Then again - what is the statute of limitations for such things?

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
167
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
177
Views

Re: Trump Foundation to dissolve. Prosecutor finds "shocking pattern of illegality."

177 Views
Message 23 of 38

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Trump and his whole family will long regret him even considering a run for President.


Well, Trump's presidency is draining a swamp as he promised .... the swamp he and his family created!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
177
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
180
Views

Re: Trump Foundation to dissolve. Prosecutor finds "shocking pattern of illegality."

180 Views
Message 24 of 38
@Snoopy48 said : Trump and his whole family will long regret him even considering a run for President.

As I have said before, PURE GREED. Enough was never enough., they had to just keep going like the Duracell Rabbit.

When you look at how they lived in the Trump Tower, GOLD everywhere, you just sit back and think, WHY. Why lose it all, or so much, because of PURE GREED.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
180
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
185
Views

Re: Trump Foundation to dissolve. Prosecutor finds "shocking pattern of illegality."

185 Views
Message 25 of 38

@easyed598 wrote:

So looking at the facts, one can see another witch hunt has began. Clinton foundation gives 10% of donations  to charity,grants etc. The other 90% goes to expenses such as salaries ,traveling ,meals and misc.. Trump foundation is just the opposite.It gives 90% to grants ,charities ,etc and 10 % goes to salaries and other misc expenses. To top it off, Trump is the major donor  and gives more than it takes out .Afterall he is a billionaire and doesn`t need the money for other expenses.SO NOW -the liberals think they have another impeachable offense while crooked Hillary walks free.


Yes and North Korea bought a thousand Volvos and never paid for that. What has that to do with the Trump foundation?  When my kids were 8 years old I began telling them I did not care how bad the other children were, only what THEY had done. Obviously this never happened to the Snowflake-in-Chief. 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
185
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
6
Kudos
196
Views

Re: Trump Foundation to dissolve. Prosecutor finds "shocking pattern of illegality."

196 Views
Message 26 of 38

@easyed598 wrote:

So looking at the facts, one can see another witch hunt has began. Clinton foundation gives 10% of donations  to charity,grants etc. The other 90% goes to expenses such as salaries ,traveling ,meals and misc.. Trump foundation is just the opposite.It gives 90% to grants ,charities ,etc and 10 % goes to salaries and other misc expenses. To top it off, Trump is the major donor  and gives more than it takes out .Afterall he is a billionaire and doesn`t need the money for other expenses.SO NOW -the liberals think they have another impeachable offense while crooked Hillary walks free.


Trump has not given any of his own money to his ‘charity’ since the early 1990s. 

 

It is more likely that the Trump foundation gives 90% to Trump and 10% to his children.

 

I have seen no proof that Trump is a millionaire let alone a billionaire.

Report Inappropriate Content
6
Kudos
196
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
200
Views

Re: Trump Foundation to dissolve. Prosecutor finds "shocking pattern of illegality."

200 Views
Message 27 of 38

MaVolta

Thanks so much for sharing this with me. Also, thanks for the time and research in your post

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
200
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Trump Foundation to dissolve. Prosecutor finds "shocking pattern of illegality."

211 Views
Message 28 of 38

"shocked?"  as in . . .

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
211
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
9
Kudos
213
Views

Re: Trump Foundation to dissolve. Prosecutor finds "shocking pattern of illegality."

213 Views
Message 29 of 38

Hey easyed - You should try getting your "facts" straight. Clinton Foundation has a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, and an overall score of 92.4 out of 100. 86.6% goes to programs and services, and only 10.7% to administrative costs. 

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

 

Meanwhile,  the Trump Foundation appears to be nothing more than a money laundering operation. That seems to be what the report is alluding to.

Report Inappropriate Content
9
Kudos
213
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
230
Views

Re: Trump Foundation to dissolve. Prosecutor finds "shocking pattern of illegality."

230 Views
Message 30 of 38

So looking at the facts, one can see another witch hunt has began. Clinton foundation gives 10% of donations  to charity,grants etc. The other 90% goes to expenses such as salaries ,traveling ,meals and misc.. Trump foundation is just the opposite.It gives 90% to grants ,charities ,etc and 10 % goes to salaries and other misc expenses. To top it off, Trump is the major donor  and gives more than it takes out .Afterall he is a billionaire and doesn`t need the money for other expenses.SO NOW -the liberals think they have another impeachable offense while crooked Hillary walks free.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
230
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors