Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
322
Views

322 Views
Message 1 of 45

At Mass this morning, they had a drone choir. i have never heard Handel's messiah done better.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
322
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
354
Views

354 Views
Message 2 of 45

FREE GIANT FLIP FLOPS AVAILABLE

US WHITEHOUSE

WASHINGTON DC USA

 

 

flip flop 1.png

 

 

Source - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/148267012712221945/

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
354
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
368
Views

368 Views
Message 3 of 45


@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Does anyone think that we are playing...

”Guess the location of the drone”?

We are paying a whole lot of money for precise and accurate military munitions and equipment. So, why are they not showing us where the drone was, and where precisely it went down? Or is there a reason that they are not showing 

us...trump’s mode is to sow confusion!

 

And why, if we cannot prove the exact location of the drone, would we attack Iran?

This sure seems like another case of: a trial in the court of public opinion...not facts?


"They" (the United States) are "not showing us" where the drone was when it was shot down and it is explained by what Iran said. Iran said that the drone was "entering it's airspace, they tried to communicate with it, it didn't respond, and they shot it down". I believe that.

 

Trump said he ordered an air strike and when he learned that there would be 150 casualties he cancelled it. Really?  Did he think that an air strike would result in no casualties?  Trump is an incompetent moron, is ignorant, volatile and dangerous.


Why are you insultig him for cancelling the deaths of 150 people???


OH NO - I THINK YOU'VE MISUNDERSTOOD - Chas - Bill & of course me.........

 

ARE IN TOTAL SUPPORT OF THIS

 

 

medal.png

 

 

Source - Warren Mills


You and your merry little band of brothers for whom you claim to speak approve of the President getting a medal???



Of course the only way trump would get a Medal is if he gave one to himself (or if Putin gave him one).

 


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
368
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
389
Views

389 Views
Message 4 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:


Why are you insultig(sic) him for cancelling the deaths of 150 people???


Why did he start to order an air strike in the first place, when anyone but an idiot would have known that an air strike would cause casualties? He is an incompetent moron, is ignorant, volatile and dangerous. He was told in the first place by very competent people that pulling out of the arms agreement with Iran could likely result in war. He should have listened, but incompetent, ignorant, volatile and dangerous morons like trump don't listen.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
389
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
396
Views

396 Views
Message 5 of 45

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Does anyone think that we are playing...

”Guess the location of the drone”?

We are paying a whole lot of money for precise and accurate military munitions and equipment. So, why are they not showing us where the drone was, and where precisely it went down? Or is there a reason that they are not showing 

us...trump’s mode is to sow confusion!

 

And why, if we cannot prove the exact location of the drone, would we attack Iran?

This sure seems like another case of: a trial in the court of public opinion...not facts?


"They" (us, the Unitied States) is "not showing us" where the drone was when it was shot down and it is explained by what Iran said. Iran said that the drone was "entering it's airspace, they tried to communicate with it, it didn't respond, and they shot it down". I believe that.

 

Trump said he ordered an air strike and when he learned that there would be 150 casualties he cancelled it. Really?  Did he think that an air strike would result in no casualties?  Trump is an incompetent moron, is ignorant, volatile and dangerous.


Why are you insultig him for cancelling the deaths of 150 people???


OH NO - I THINK YOU'VE MISUNDERSTOOD - Chas - Bill & of course me.........

 

ARE IN TOTAL SUPPORT OF THIS

 

 

medal.png

 

 

Source - Warren Mills


You and your merry little band of brothers for whom you claim to speak approve of the President getting a medal???

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
396
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
409
Views

409 Views
Message 6 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Does anyone think that we are playing...

”Guess the location of the drone”?

We are paying a whole lot of money for precise and accurate military munitions and equipment. So, why are they not showing us where the drone was, and where precisely it went down? Or is there a reason that they are not showing 

us...trump’s mode is to sow confusion!

 

And why, if we cannot prove the exact location of the drone, would we attack Iran?

This sure seems like another case of: a trial in the court of public opinion...not facts?


"They" (us, the Unitied States) is "not showing us" where the drone was when it was shot down and it is explained by what Iran said. Iran said that the drone was "entering it's airspace, they tried to communicate with it, it didn't respond, and they shot it down". I believe that.

 

Trump said he ordered an air strike and when he learned that there would be 150 casualties he cancelled it. Really?  Did he think that an air strike would result in no casualties?  Trump is an incompetent moron, is ignorant, volatile and dangerous.


Why are you insultig him for cancelling the deaths of 150 people???


OH NO - I THINK YOU'VE MISUNDERSTOOD - Chas - Bill & of course me.........

 

ARE IN TOTAL SUPPORT OF THIS

 

 

medal.png

 

 

Source - Warren Mills

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
409
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
426
Views

426 Views
Message 7 of 45

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Does anyone think that we are playing...

”Guess the location of the drone”?

We are paying a whole lot of money for precise and accurate military munitions and equipment. So, why are they not showing us where the drone was, and where precisely it went down? Or is there a reason that they are not showing 

us...trump’s mode is to sow confusion!

 

And why, if we cannot prove the exact location of the drone, would we attack Iran?

This sure seems like another case of: a trial in the court of public opinion...not facts?


"They" (us, the Unitied States) is "not showing us" where the drone was when it was shot down and it is explained by what Iran said. Iran said that the drone was "entering it's airspace, they tried to communicate with it, it didn't respond, and they shot it down". I believe that.

 

Trump said he ordered an air strike and when he learned that there would be 150 casualties he cancelled it. Really?  Did he think that an air strike would result in no casualties?  Trump is an incompetent moron, is ignorant, volatile and dangerous.


Why are you insultig him for cancelling the deaths of 150 people???

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
426
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
440
Views

440 Views
Message 8 of 45

   Apparently the RW / ignoble donald supporters have settled on their cover story aka Breitbarf's excuse.   

    If donald continues to look like a joke to voters and leaders around the globe, then he will attempt his next faux tool - so and so did that too.    What his followers won't know or care that there are huge differences between the similar but very different actions taken by previous presidents.   

 

    Consider that a follower of his with 80,000 twitter followers has just denounced Donald, I was an idiot:   https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporter-idiot-donald-good-president-1445244

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
440
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
445
Views

445 Views
Message 9 of 45

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump smothers his own military threats

 

Faced with evidence of nefarious activities by such countries, and pushed by hawkish advisers to mount a military response, Trump keeps stepping back from the ledge.

 

President Donald Trump has long talked a big game when it comes to standing up to U.S. adversaries. He’s threatened “fire and fury” against North Korea, hinted at military action in Venezuela and warned that he could bring about the “official end of Iran.”

 

But, when faced with evidence of nefarious activities by such countries and pushed by hawkish advisers to mount a military response, Trump keeps stepping back from the ledge.

 

The president’s latest move, canceling an imminent U.S. military strike against Iran after Tehran shot down a U.S. drone, risks creating a “Boy who cried ‘wolf!’” scenario: Trump’s future threats may not be taken seriously and adversaries could dangerously miscalculate how he will react, former U.S. officials and analysts across the political spectrum warned.

 

“President Trump’s handling of rising Iranian provocations in the Persian Gulf is undermining American global credibility — which is the currency for foreign policy and the bedrock of deterrence — and our vital interests,” said Michael Makovsky, chief executive of the right-leaning Jewish Institute for National Security of America.

 

Source - https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/21/donald-trump-military-threats-1376412

 

 

 


Remember when who are now trump supporters criticized Obama for "drawing a Red Line" and when it was violated, did nothing?  Trump does this repeatedly and they are now silent. Yep, hypocrisy.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
445
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
447
Views

447 Views
Message 10 of 45

@williamb39198 wrote:

Does anyone think that we are playing...

”Guess the location of the drone”?

We are paying a whole lot of money for precise and accurate military munitions and equipment. So, why are they not showing us where the drone was, and where precisely it went down? Or is there a reason that they are not showing 

us...trump’s mode is to sow confusion!

 

And why, if we cannot prove the exact location of the drone, would we attack Iran?

This sure seems like another case of: a trial in the court of public opinion...not facts?


"They" (the United States) are "not showing us" where the drone was when it was shot down and it is explained by what Iran said. Iran said that the drone was "entering it's airspace, they tried to communicate with it, it didn't respond, and they shot it down". I believe that.

 

Trump said he ordered an air strike and when he learned that there would be 150 casualties he cancelled it. Really?  Did he think that an air strike would result in no casualties?  Trump is an incompetent moron, is ignorant, volatile and dangerous.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
447
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors