Honored Social Butterfly

Trump Facing Multiple Investigations

I read an article from a guy named Mike Tenor. I don't know who he is so I can't validate his allegations, but they sound very accurate to me.

It means that if trump loose the election he is headed to prison. The DOJ (southern district attorney’s office in NY) just ceased all his assets and properties from the main Ukranian contact of Giuliani yesterday! Plus:

• Deutsche Bank released trump’s tax returns for the past 20 years to their office, including Kushner’s also.
  • Giuliani himself has quite a few federal cases in which he is the main defendant!
  • Prosecutors informed the judge that their case into trump’s business isn’t merely campaign financing, that is just the tip of the iceberg, they are also looking into:
  • Tax fraud
  • Insurance fraud
  • Mail fraud
  • Money laundering
  • Organized crime connections
  • Inaugural Ball Fraud
Honored Social Butterfly

It's incredible that a man who has apparently broken so many laws and is a bold face criminal, is admired my millions of Americans.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

That is why he wants a second term so badly.  Not because he cares about the country, but because he doesn't think he looks good in an orange jumpsuit.  I can't imagine why, it will complement his makeup.

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom, millions of Americans support the major criminal in the White House because, in their mind, he represents the interests of WHITE PEOPLE. That is a depressing comment on almost 1/3 of American voters.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Tom, millions of Americans support the major criminal in the White House because, in their mind, he represents the interests of WHITE PEOPLE. That is a depressing comment on almost 1/3 of American voters.

Edited not to offend his "offensive" base.

Donald_Trump_Zapiro_Slider_Red_Nose.png

download (3).jfif

MeagerMenacingCurlew-size_restricted.gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

thank you for the multiple chuckles Cen.
Honored Social Butterfly

Biden/Harris need to keep pounding away this message about Trump: this is an example of Trump's America! If you don't like it then you need to vote him out and us in!!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

lock him up!!!!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png