Help the victims of Hurricane Michael. Donate now and AARP Foundation will match the first $500,000 in contributions.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Embarrasses America Again at the G7

Message 1 of 25

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, did you believe you would ever see an American President viciously attack the Prime Minister of Canada while heaping lavish praise on the murderous thug, dictator of North Korea?

If Trump's minions weren't brainwashed, they would also see what's obvious to intelligent people.

Nor would I imagine an American President request a communist dictator who recently invaded a sovereign country to become part of a exclusive group of our allies and economic partners immediately after interfering in our democratic elections.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Embarrasses America Again at the G7

Message 2 of 25

Centrist, did you believe you would ever see an American President viciously attack the Prime Minister of Canada while heaping lavish praise on the murderous thug, dictator of North Korea?

If Trump's minions weren't brainwashed, they would also see what's obvious to intelligent people.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I'm sorry CS, I'm not here to read angry, disjointed novels. If you have some specific questions, please ask them. If you want to rant and rave like a liberal, keep doing it and I will ignore your posts. It's up to you.

From the AARP Guidelines.....

• Venting and/or ranting

Our Community Members (and the Community Management team) always want to hear feedback about how our Members are enjoying the benefits of AARP. This feedback may sometimes include criticism or concerns, and we welcome that too. However, we do ask that the criticism be constructive and in the spirt of helping us to improve. We reserve the right to lock or remove threads that devolve into ranting or venting.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

I'm sorry CS, I'm not here to read angry, emotional, disjointed novels. If you have some specific questions, please ask them and I'll gladly respond. However, if you want to rant and rave like an angry liberal, keep doing it and I will ignore your posts. It's up to you.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

"Typical liberal response"

I love it, Trump loyalists have a very simple black & white view of the world. They are lost when it comes to complex thoughts. I am NOT a liberal, I've been an Independent all my life. But in Trump World, if you disagree with their hero, or in this case, CS402, you are by definition a "flaming Liberal".  I'm not even close, but don't tell CS402.

All Trump Lovers change the subject when their hero makes a fool out of himself, as Trump did at the G7, by needlessly attacking Trudeau. I'm still waiting for CS402 to explain why that nasty attack against Trudeau was justified. 

"So why is it wrong for Trump to put a tariff on steel from Canada?" This statement proves he's economically ignorant.

As for tariffs, I've been in favor of FREE TRADE all my life. Before Trump became President, Republicans claimed they were in favor of free trade. But they will not dare contradict their Supreme Leader in the White House. So now they've suddenly resorted to 1920s and 1030s style tariffs, jeopardizing the state of the global economy.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

Read the last post by CS402 which will prove to you he is clueless when it comes to economics. No wonder he's in love with Donald Trump. That group does not use or understand logic.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

CS402 is clueless on what Trump did at the G7.

1. I was referring to Trump's comments about Trudeau

2. The U.S. Economy is booming, corporate profits are off the charts, unemployment is near record lows, and CS incredibly claims the U.S. is suffering from tariffs. Or as he stated, under an economic attack. You couldn't make this up if you tried.

I suggest he temporarily leave Trump World and return to reality for a fact check.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"When an American President defends our economy from an "ally""

Really? Who attacked our economy? And, was the nasty response equivalent?

Really?  You do realize this whole thing is about tariffs, don't you?  You do realize that tariffs affect our economy, don't you?  And you do realize that almost every country in the world has larger tariffs than our, don't you? 

If you care about OUR economy, perhaps you could AT LEAST support all countries dropping all tariffs instead of whining about Trump trying to level the playing field. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

"When an American President defends our economy from an "ally""

Really? Who attacked our economy? And, was the nasty response equivalent?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

When an American President defends our economy from an "ally" who takes advantage of it, RATIONAL Americans support their country.  Liberals prefer to support the ally as opposed to themselves and that's stupidity.

Kudos
Views