Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump EPA set to undo Obama era rule protecting wetlands, rivers.

Message 31 of 86

@KidBoy2 

It would seem that we have more “crap” and chemicals in our waters and waterways than we have regulations. 

And if more are dumped in, how will this produce trump’s proclamation of him wanting the best “clean crisp clear water”?

This seems similar to saying that one wants to lose weight, so they will only eat a gallon of ice cream every night...

talk and action do not match up!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

Hard to say if the crazy pastor and followers ever made to the spaceship, they all committed suicide...and I mean crazy! If someone wants to take their own life, that’s one thing. But why do they feel the need to take others with them?

Suppose that trump spoke with South Florida residents concerning the reasons for the large algae blooms. 

Or to those that make their living off of harvesting seafood from rivers, bays, lakes, or oceans about how they feel about have more “crap” dumped into the waters?...or how consumers feel about it?

Florida algae blooms are the result of overuse of fertilizers and not "Climate Change".

Look at the title of this thread, and then look at your answer. The fertilizers get to the ocean by streams which is what the rule tries to prevent. Nothing to do with climate change in this thread.

I point out that the algae blooms are not from Climate Change because that's the way Progressive regressives think!  According to the left, everything hinges on Climate Change.  Where else will you rob the earners and give to the beggers?

No one ever said they were but you so it looks like this is the way far right act. Well you say the earners are being robbed to give to the beggars. The experts have told us the traits of the far right Trump supporters. Poor, rural, mostly white, uneducated, easy to lead, have trouble understanding.

Are you one of the ones from the poor, rural, mostly white, uneducated, easy to lead, have trouble understanding?????  It sure sounds like it.

I am not a Trump supporter but once again you left the subject. Why did you give your answer when no one ever .  Everytime the left talks, it is bout Climate Change.  Everyonsaid anything about climate change on this item.

I am saying something on Climate Change and know the climate is changing yet the left think the federal government mandating a bunch of rules and grabbing a bunch of money from the productive people will change the climate.

It IS the uneducated that think that the government can change the climate!

Please give all details on why you think that, and facts that you used to reach what you said. Take 4 pages if you wish.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 86

@KidBoy2 wrote:
john258 posted..

When you read them all you see that what Obama added was needed. You are correct their are never enough oversite as times change.

===============================================

Can you give me two or three changes that were needed? If not...

They were all needed.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 86

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

Hard to say if the crazy pastor and followers ever made to the spaceship, they all committed suicide...and I mean crazy! If someone wants to take their own life, that’s one thing. But why do they feel the need to take others with them?

Suppose that trump spoke with South Florida residents concerning the reasons for the large algae blooms. 

Or to those that make their living off of harvesting seafood from rivers, bays, lakes, or oceans about how they feel about have more “crap” dumped into the waters?...or how consumers feel about it?

Florida algae blooms are the result of overuse of fertilizers and not "Climate Change".

Look at the title of this thread, and then look at your answer. The fertilizers get to the ocean by streams which is what the rule tries to prevent. Nothing to do with climate change in this thread.

I point out that the algae blooms are not from Climate Change because that's the way Progressive regressives think!  According to the left, everything hinges on Climate Change.  Where else will you rob the earners and give to the beggers?

No one ever said they were but you so it looks like this is the way far right act. Well you say the earners are being robbed to give to the beggars. The experts have told us the traits of the far right Trump supporters. Poor, rural, mostly white, uneducated, easy to lead, have trouble understanding.

Are you one of the ones from the poor, rural, mostly white, uneducated, easy to lead, have trouble understanding?????  It sure sounds like it.

I am not a Trump supporter but once again you left the subject. Why did you give your answer when no one ever .  Everytime the left talks, it is bout Climate Change.  Everyonsaid anything about climate change on this item.

I am saying something on Climate Change and know the climate is changing yet the left think the federal government mandating a bunch of rules and grabbing a bunch of money from the productive people will change the climate.

It IS the uneducated that think that the government can change the climate!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 86
john258 posted..

When you read them all you see that what Obama added was needed. You are correct their are never enough oversite as times change.

===============================================

Can you give me two or three changes that were needed? If not...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 86

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Wetlands Regulations
More information on the elements of wetlands regulations.

You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
Wetlands Regulations (PDF)(12 pp, 153 K)
Contact Us to ask a question, provide feedback, or report a problem.

==================================================

Regulations before Obama became President...

With the radical environmentalists there are never enough regulations.

When you read them all you see that what Obama added was needed. You are correct their are never enough oversite as times change.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 86
Wetlands Regulations
More information on the elements of wetlands regulations.

You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
Wetlands Regulations (PDF)(12 pp, 153 K)
Contact Us to ask a question, provide feedback, or report a problem.

==================================================

Regulations before Obama became President...

With the radical environmentalists there are never enough regulations.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

You blame the algae on fertilizer run-off yet claim that it is good for trump to overturn executive orders prohibiting that run-off. Amazing. Where else will you give to "the earners" and kill the "beggars" with cancers caused by farm and coal industry run-off?

The so called "experts" say so (regarding algae bloom), not me and I never said I agreed with or disagreed with Trump on any executive orders.  I approve of clean water and rules to keep it clean.

Nice to see you now agree with us that Trump should not have overturned the order.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

I am not a Trump supporter but once again you left the subject. Why did you give your answer when no one ever said anything about climate change on this item.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 86

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

You blame the algae on fertilizer run-off yet claim that it is good for trump to overturn executive orders prohibiting that run-off. Amazing. Where else will you give to "the earners" and kill the "beggars" with cancers caused by farm and coal industry run-off?

The so called "experts" say so (regarding algae bloom), not me and I never said I agreed with or disagreed with Trump on any executive orders.  I approve of clean water and rules to keep it clean.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors