Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump EPA set to undo Obama era rule protecting wetlands, rivers.

Message 21 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

Hard to say if the crazy pastor and followers ever made to the spaceship, they all committed suicide...and I mean crazy! If someone wants to take their own life, that’s one thing. But why do they feel the need to take others with them?

Suppose that trump spoke with South Florida residents concerning the reasons for the large algae blooms. 

Or to those that make their living off of harvesting seafood from rivers, bays, lakes, or oceans about how they feel about have more “crap” dumped into the waters?...or how consumers feel about it?

Florida algae blooms are the result of overuse of fertilizers and not "Climate Change".

Look at the title of this thread, and then look at your answer. The fertilizers get to the ocean by streams which is what the rule tries to prevent. Nothing to do with climate change in this thread.

I point out that the algae blooms are not from Climate Change because that's the way Progressive regressives think!  According to the left, everything hinges on Climate Change.  Where else will you rob the earners and give to the beggers?

No one ever said they were but you so it looks like this is the way far right act. Well you say the earners are being robbed to give to the beggars. The experts have told us the traits of the far right Trump supporters. Poor, rural, mostly white, uneducated, easy to lead, have trouble understanding.

Are you one of the ones from the poor, rural, mostly white, uneducated, easy to lead, have trouble understanding?????  It sure sounds like it.

I am not a Trump supporter but once again you left the subject. Why did you give your answer when no one ever .  Everytime the left talks, it is bout Climate Change.  Everyonsaid anything about climate change on this item.

I am saying something on Climate Change and know the climate is changing yet the left think the federal government mandating a bunch of rules and grabbing a bunch of money from the productive people will change the climate.

It IS the uneducated that think that the government can change the climate!

Please give all details on why you think that, and facts that you used to reach what you said. Take 4 pages if you wish.

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

Hard to say if the crazy pastor and followers ever made to the spaceship, they all committed suicide...and I mean crazy! If someone wants to take their own life, that’s one thing. But why do they feel the need to take others with them?

Suppose that trump spoke with South Florida residents concerning the reasons for the large algae blooms. 

Or to those that make their living off of harvesting seafood from rivers, bays, lakes, or oceans about how they feel about have more “crap” dumped into the waters?...or how consumers feel about it?

Florida algae blooms are the result of overuse of fertilizers and not "Climate Change".

Look at the title of this thread, and then look at your answer. The fertilizers get to the ocean by streams which is what the rule tries to prevent. Nothing to do with climate change in this thread.

I point out that the algae blooms are not from Climate Change because that's the way Progressive regressives think!  According to the left, everything hinges on Climate Change.  Where else will you rob the earners and give to the beggers?

No one ever said they were but you so it looks like this is the way far right act. Well you say the earners are being robbed to give to the beggars. The experts have told us the traits of the far right Trump supporters. Poor, rural, mostly white, uneducated, easy to lead, have trouble understanding.

Are you one of the ones from the poor, rural, mostly white, uneducated, easy to lead, have trouble understanding?????  It sure sounds like it.

I am not a Trump supporter but once again you left the subject. Why did you give your answer when no one ever .  Everytime the left talks, it is bout Climate Change.  Everyonsaid anything about climate change on this item.

I am saying something on Climate Change and know the climate is changing yet the left think the federal government mandating a bunch of rules and grabbing a bunch of money from the productive people will change the climate.

Please give all details on why you think that, and facts that you used to reach what you said. Take 4 pages if you wish.

Please give all details why you think the federal government will first take our money and then FIX the climate change.  Take a few pages if you want.  Don't just repeat all the AOC or Al Gore drivel!

Is this the best you can do? Answer my question do not put up another diversion. Fox News and Brighbart might be able to assist you.

No one is buying the left's scheme to take our money and "invest" it in repairing climate change unless we know exactly how the money will be used.  It is incumbant on you and the left to detail how this waste (I mean money) will fix the climate.  Check with your experts Steve and Shawn.

Another diversion. Answer the question.

Since you won't tell me how the left or specifically YOU will waste my money, I don't support any of the mitigation the left or you support.  Case closed!

Yes you closed your case a long time ago.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 86

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

Please give all details why you think the federal government will first take our money and then FIX the climate change.  Take a few pages if you want.  Don't just repeat all the AOC or Al Gore drivel!

Is this the best you can do? Answer my question do not put up another diversion. Fox News and Brighbart might be able to assist you.

No one is buying the left's scheme to take our money and "invest" it in repairing climate change unless we know exactly how the money will be used.  It is incumbant on you and the left to detail how this waste (I mean money) will fix the climate.  Check with your experts Steve and Shawn.

Since you won't tell me how the left or specifically YOU will waste my money, I don't support any of the mitigation the left or you support.  Case closed!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 86

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 86

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 86

@KidBoy2 wrote:
john258 posted..

When you read them all you see that what Obama added was needed. You are correct their are never enough oversite as times change.

===============================================

Can you give me two or three changes that were needed? If not...

============================================================
john258's answer...

They were all needed.

????????????????????????????????????????????

Again if you want to be serious ... Can you give me two or three changes that were needed?

No answer!

John posted...

I gave you an answer. All Now you have the facts which you nor I can change.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just as I thought....he did not have any reason why Obama made changes that were needed?

Me thinks that John is a member of the camp that when Obama said jump he would ask HOW HIGH!

Now you want me to spend my time and effort to give you word for word the new regulations, and show how they fit into to the old ones so that we have better coverage. Then you would raise more questions and we might even see another false story from a right wing writer like Sara. Well that would take some time just putting it together so it could be posted on here. Now while I am spending that time responding to you what else is going on that might be more important.

1. Trump cancels new lighting regs because he says the new light makes him look orange.

2. Trumps agents are on the west coast looking at an old FAA building that can be converted to hold homeless people. The Feds are looking at rounding them up and putting them there.

3. Trump has imposed tariffs on China and some other countries which are not illegal by current law. He just put his view on reading of the law into play. So far 300,000 people have lost their jobs, and if the tariffs are fully put into place as he ordered 1,000,000 people will have lost their jobs by early next year.

4. Trump is cancelling primary elections in the Reb. party so he will have no opposition. There are three who are seeking to run against him in the primary.

5. Trump is still breaking up families at the border, and stealing kids, and sending people out of the country who will die for lack of medical treatment. That is murder.

6. Trump stole money from the military for the border wall. The USAF has released a memo that the cancellation of projects due to that puts the country in danger.

7. Trump green lighted the murder by SA of a Washington Post reporter.

8. Trump was the real cause of the attack last night on a SA Oil refinery. If Trump had not defied the rest of the world and stayed in the Iranian deal it would not have happened. They say we all could be paying up to .25 more per gallon.

9. Muller showed at least 10 crimes Trump committed and should answer for.

10. Trump should be tried for the same crime Michael Cohen was sent to jail for since he ordered it. They have a tape of  him doing that. It has been on TV and I have heard it. Michael Cohen gave it to the feds.

11. The money to help Ukraine in military aid was held up by Trump. Trump told Ukraine they could have it if they helped  him with the 2020 election by investigating Binden, or Bidens family.

12. Trump offered Putin a free Condo if the Trump Tower was built in Moscow.

13. Trump directed his people to break a law which says Any Tax return of any one filing taxes in the US will be given on request to the Chairman of 2 committees in Congress.

14. Did Trump make the deals with the 2 he appointed to the SC that we hear about.

15. Trump told Fed employees to lie to implement what he wanted. If they did and were sent to jail he would pardon them.

I could go on and on but that is enough for now.

These are some of the things I am looking at, as well how Trump and Hitler become the same. Trump is doing just what Hitler did.

What the far right wants to do is keep the small stuff running for ever to divert and keep thinking people busing with the small stuff while Trump get full power as is the same as Hitler was. No one should allow that to happen.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 86
john258 posted..

When you read them all you see that what Obama added was needed. You are correct their are never enough oversite as times change.

john258's answer...

They were all needed.

Again if you want to be serious ... Can you give me two or three changes that were needed?

No answer!

John posted...

I gave you an answer. All Now you have the facts which you nor I can change.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just as I thought....he did not have any reason why Obama made changes that were needed?

Me thinks that John is a member of the camp that when Obama said jump he would ask HOW HIGH!

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 86

@KidBoy2 wrote:
@KidBoy2wrote:
john258 posted..

john258's answer...

They were all needed.

No answer!

I gave you an answer. All    Now you have the facts which you nor I can change.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 86
@KidBoy2 wrote:
john258 posted..

john258's answer...

They were all needed.

No answer!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors