Trump EPA set to undo Obama era rule protecting wetlands, rivers.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump EPA set to undo Obama era rule protecting wetlands, rivers.

Message 51 of 86

@williamb39198 wrote:

@john258 

Very correct. 

Hard to say if the crazy pastor and followers ever made to the spaceship, they all committed suicide...and I mean crazy! If someone wants to take their own life, that’s one thing. But why do they feel the need to take others with them?

Suppose that trump spoke with South Florida residents concerning the reasons for the large algae blooms. 

Or to those that make their living off of harvesting seafood from rivers, bays, lakes, or oceans about how they feel about have more “crap” dumped into the waters?...or how consumers feel about it?

Florida algae blooms are the result of overuse of fertilizers and not "Climate Change".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 86
why you ask william? I think the biggest reason is Trump hates Obama. Anything Obama did, Trump wants to or will undo. He hates the fact Obama was far more popular than him, and it's not at all hard to see why is it?
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 86

@Tom5678 

Perhaps you are too, but sometimes I’m really left scratching my head going why take 5 steps back when we have take 3 steps forward? Were there not advances with cleaner air and cleaner water in the 8 years under Obama. Why go back? Are people that selfish and uncaring about how their actions have affects on others. 

Do some not care about having pride when we make improvements in our environment or in our lives?

Just venting some here, it actually makes me angry when people try to destroy that which is good for all of us!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 86
your right as usual william. I think we will find out not long after Trump leaves office, the fallout from his administrations policies and the effect on Americans, and it won't be pretty. It will be pretty damaging!!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 86

@Panjandrum 

Think that your memory is good and you have the basics of the story, and I had forgotten about the Heavens Gate label. 

And there may even be a current parallel with trump supporters following trump, no questions asked, while he leads them over the cliff’s edge into the abyss!

And for trump’s EPA drawbacks...perhaps no clean crystal clear water from now on!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 86

williamb:   Remember the spaceship hiding behind the comet!

Vaguely, yes. Hale Bopp or something like that? Wasn't that when the Heaven's Gate nuts committed suicide so they could get on the spaceship? Maybe I'm remembering something else though.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 86

The reason more Americans die from pollution than from gun homicides is a single Republican administration destroys 40 years of pollution abatement by Progressives.

So far Bonespuro WUSSolini has added 1,400 MORE deaths just from coal (new total 14,400/year)  and a couple thousand more from the 84 other pollution regulations the little twit rolled back.

In short, lil donny's deregulation has already killed more Americans than Osama Bin Laden.

And the infantile moron thinks he should be getting the Nobel Peace Prize.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 86

@john258 

Very correct. 

Hard to say if the crazy pastor and followers ever made to the spaceship, they all committed suicide...and I mean crazy! If someone wants to take their own life, that’s one thing. But why do they feel the need to take others with them?

Suppose that trump spoke with South Florida residents concerning the reasons for the large algae blooms. 

Or to those that make their living off of harvesting seafood from rivers, bays, lakes, or oceans about how they feel about have more “crap” dumped into the waters?...or how consumers feel about it?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 86

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Panjandrum 

Or perhaps a trump induced evangelical  “rapture” may be taking place in the near future that we are not aware of?

Remember the spaceship hiding behind the comet!

Are you referring to the great liberal Minister Farrakhan and his "mother ship"?

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Minister_Louis_Farrakhan_9/article_101112.shtml

No he is referring to Pastor Jack and the other far right EV Christian pastors who support Trump and are out preaching this every day. We should not leave out their flock who eat all this up. They are told when he 7 years war with Russia starts they will all be taken to space by a large space ship to sit out, then return to world which is 100% far right Christian.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 86

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Panjandrum 

Or perhaps a trump induced evangelical  “rapture” may be taking place in the near future that we are not aware of?

Remember the spaceship hiding behind the comet!

Are you referring to the great liberal Minister Farrakhan and his "mother ship"?

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Minister_Louis_Farrakhan_9/article_101112.shtml

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.