Trump EPA set to undo Obama era rule protecting wetlands, rivers.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump EPA set to undo Obama era rule protecting wetlands, rivers.

Message 61 of 86

@Panjandrum 

Or perhaps a trump induced evangelical  “rapture” may be taking place in the near future that we are not aware of?

Remember the spaceship hiding behind the comet!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 86

Tom5678:   Kid: but yet your ok with these latest roll backs? Doesn't make much sense to me but what do I know.....

It doesn't need to make sense if it's something Trump does. Love is blind.

What is a fact is that someday in the future, these same folks defending this stupidity by Trump will be wondering why their great grandchild has an unusual birth defect, or why they themselves have a rare cancer. etc.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 86
john258 posted..

Not covering that area. If we did my area would have never had the scare.

======================================================

Are you saying that we did not have laws that protected us from certain chemicals years before Obama became President? I think you should do your research on the subject.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 86

Kid: but yet your ok with these latest roll backs? Doesn't make much sense to me but what do I know.....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 86

@KidBoy2 wrote:
john258 posted...

You do know that if that farmer who had a small water run off was using certain chemicals people could die since most of those small streams feed into the larger ones where drinking water for the areas come from. I live in such an area and we went through such a scare about 3 years ago.

================================================

We had laws before Obama that protected us from the thing you are posting about.

Not covering that area. If we did my area would have never had the scare.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 86
john258 posted...

You do know that if that farmer who had a small water run off was using certain chemicals people could die since most of those small streams feed into the larger ones where drinking water for the areas come from. I live in such an area and we went through such a scare about 3 years ago.

================================================

We had laws before Obama that protected us from the thing you are posting about.
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 86

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:   In your biased OPINION!

Fortunately, most of the country shares my opinion. You have to remember that only about 35% of the electorate is head over heels in love with the nincompoop while the rest of us see him for what he is.

Is that another one of your opinions or did you garner that "fact" from a pollster standing on the street corners of a very liberal city asking?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 86

@KidBoy2 wrote:
LydiaN586309 posted..

As we can see, The Man in the White House and The GOP has no other plans for this nation other than rolling back everything that President Obama did during his two terms; in particular, everything that may have benefitted the American people as a whole. Big business, corporate America, the super rich, those dictators he has declared his "love" and admiration for, and Trump Enterprises are the only ones who are or will benefit under Trump and it seems some of us are too blind to see the truth.

=============================================================

"As we can see" We? You and MSNBC?

"and it seems some of us are too blind to see the truth" Yes, some are figure that one out!

What do you know about the Obama rule? Do you know that it makes a farmer that has a small water run off could be fined? The Obama rule was not a reasonable rule just like many of his laws which he got because he had a pen.

Yes, Trump is pro business...Obama was anti business.

Next time you or a friend, or a family member needs a job have them go to the government. Good luck.

You do know that if that farmer who had a small water run off was using certain chemicals people could die since most of those small streams feed into the larger ones where drinking water for the areas come from. I live in such an area and we went through such a scare about 3 years ago.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 86

@KidBoy2 

You stated that trump kept a promise...but does that mean that he did the right thing for all of the people in our Country that he represents? Will their water be cleaner because of him keeping his election promise?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 86

@KidBoy2 wrote:
LydiaN586309 posted..
As we can see, The Man in the White House and The GOP has no other plans for this nation other than rolling back everything that President Obama did during his two terms; in particular, everything that may have benefitted the American people as a whole. Big business, corporate America, the super rich, those dictators he has declared his "love" and admiration for, and Trump Enterprises are the only ones who are or will benefit under Trump and it seems some of us are too blind to see the truth.
=============================================================
"As we can see" We? You and MSNBC?
"and it seems some of us are too blind to see the truth" Yes, some are figure that one out!
What do you know about the Obama rule? Do you know that it makes a farmer that has a small water run off could be fined? The Obama rule was not a reasonable rule just like many of his laws which he got because he had a pen.
Yes, Trump is pro business...Obama was anti business.
Next time you or a friend, or a family member needs a job have them go to the government. Good luck.

As we can see, The Man in the White House and The GOP has no other plans for this nation other than rolling back everything that President Obama did during his two terms; in particular, everything that may have benefitted the American people as a whole.  Big business, corporate America, the super rich, those dictators he has declared his "love" and admiration for, and Trump Enterprises are the only ones who are or will benefit under Trump and it seems some of us are too blind to see the truth.

Apparently, the above statement beared repeating.  So there!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors