Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Cult Members vs Normal People

Message 1 of 17

Thank you to everyone for educating me on this topic.  Your posts where very detailed and informative.  I really thought the Trump Cult was just a phrase used by posters. Wow,  was I misinformed.  Thank you again... Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

Just what we need - one more "They disagree with me so they're all Nazis" topic. And then put the sauce on the pasta with "They disagree with me so they are a cult". And finally throw in a bit of "They have too much money" and there you are - the perfect package for the hate filled left".

The irrefutable fact is that trump, his followers and supporters are abnormal.

Not all the way to Charles Manson abnormal.

But closer to where Manson was than the majority of typical and average honest, honorable, truth-telling patriotic American Citizens.

Trump cult members - even after the treasonous and shameful Surrender at Helsinki - still support a proved thorougly dishonest man who has been telling what works out to be a verified average of over seven lies, misstatements and misrepresentations every day since the beginning of his maladministration.

trump cult members and trump supporters are quite obviously abnormal as a group.

It is possible that a small percentage could be considered normal - sure - far less than five percent...

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

Just what we need - one more "They disagree with me so they're all Nazis" topic. And then put the sauce on the pasta with "They disagree with me so they are a cult". And finally throw in a bit of "They have too much money" and there you are - the perfect package for the hate filled left".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult Members vs Normal People

There are many signs an individual is a cult member. They include denial, ignoring of facts and logic, and blind devotion to their leader. Another big one is the "us versus them" mindset.  Anyone who’s not a member of the cult is perceived as the enemy. When the enemy criticizes their leader, cult members take it personally and become angry or enraged, as their loyalty to their leader becomes even stronger. Sound familiar?

The ultimate example of a successful cult was the Hitler regime. If you watch documentaries of Germany in the 1930s, he was incredibly popular, as the population was hysterically devoted to him (sound familiar?). They believed everything he said at his rallies, cheering every lie coming out of his mouth (sound familiar?). Hitler was going to make Germany great again.

Among others, Hitler taught his people the following lessons.

• Don’t believe the press, believe me
  • Don’t believe law enforcement, believe me
  • Your life will be much better once we get rid of the Jews non-white immigrants

I'd just offer one small amendment to Der Fuhrer's teaching and that of Der Trumper. All the rest is spot-on - here's some additional similarities:

Neither Fuhrer or Trumper have any interest in the actual job of governing and instead throw themselves into huge rallies before their cheering supporters.

Both have identified small ethnic groups as the cause of all the problems

Both threaten War at the drop of a hat.

Both use brutal attacks on the helpless to gain more support from their clan.

Both refuse to accept any advice that contradicts their personal ideas.

Both use their office to enrich themselves.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

Normal Americans:

• Respect the Truth
  • Respect Honesty
  • Cherish our Freedom of the Press
  • Respect the dedicated men and women of the FBI 
  • Respect the rule of law
  • Respect our intelligence agencies
  • Understand and appreciate NATO, which has helped keep us safe for over 70 years
  • Support and appreciate our allies
  • Want to see America as a melting pot where all ethnics groups feel welcome

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Don't every forget that cult members divide the world into only 2 groups. Cult Members and everyone else. Anyone who isn't a member of the cult is considered the enemy. For example, if you're a Republican Senator and if you criticize or disagree with Trump, you become the enemy. Therefore, you will be targeted with a series of vicious attacks. 

So much for democracy and American values.

You're right about those cult of hatred members. Attack-attack-attack, in the media, in these boards, in restaurants, in movie theaters, in the streets, outside an office, outside a home, etc. - the "resistance" and the Russian operatives dedicated to dividing our people have pretty clearly laid out your assignments.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

Don't every forget that cult members divide the world into only 2 groups. Cult Members and everyone else. Anyone who isn't a member of the cult is considered the enemy. For example, if you're a Republican Senator and if you criticize or disagree with Trump, you become the enemy. Therefore, you will be targeted with a series of vicious attacks. 

So much for democracy and American values.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17
CriticalThinking

That is what is so scary.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

AngelEyes, all you have to do is read their posts and they are so brainwashed, it's beyond comprehension for a normal person. 

Example:

The FBI is a corrupt and their agents are LYING.

Reality:

Yet, they believe every word coming from a pathological liar in the White House.How is that possible unless you're a cult member?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17
CriticalThinking

Well he can brain wash his followers and have them kill themselves, but I will not be brain washed by him or anyone.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views