Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Cult Members vs Normal People

Message 11 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Normal people support the FBI and our Federal Court System, "the rule of law."

Trump Cult members attack the FBI and our judicial system, "the rule of law."

Normal people realize and acknowledge that others have different opinions politically without being derogatory about them.  They realize that we each are entitled to our opinions without attempting to denigrating them because of the differences.

Normal people respect other's political opinion without accusing them of being cultist.  In fact continually accusing others of being in a cult places the accuser into a cult themselves. 

Normal People Call a Spade a Spade

CULT: - a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing

How about a misplaced or excessive hatred for a particular person or ideology?

Oh, you mean like the hatred that trump supporters have shown for Hillary, Obama, and the Democrats, or anyone that stands up to or criticizes trump?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 88

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Normal Americans would be concerned over the corruption of elements of the DoJ and intel community  for partisan purposes. Where cultist adopt an attitude of, "Whatever it takes".

@rk9152 This entire thread is a feeble attempt at trolling trolling trolling...  My assessment is it's very stale bait.

"Trolling"?  Then how would you classify a topic titled "Bigoted Dems"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Just what we need - one more "They disagree with me so they're all Nazis" topic. And then put the sauce on the pasta with "They disagree with me so they are a cult". And finally throw in a bit of "They have too much money" and there you are - the perfect package for the hate filled left".

Nobody is a Nazi because they disagree with me. They're Nazis because of their words and their deeds which are in perfect accord with  those of Adolf Hitler.

That is quite a charge - one requiring some specificity. 

When I brought Karl Marx into the discussion I showed specifics - the "You're  a Nazi" crowd just throws it out as a given.

Actually you were repeatedly asked for "specifics" in the Democratic platform and policies that were "Marxist" and you never once provided any. Care to try again?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 88

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

There you have it, a perfect example of Trump Cult members in action.

Could we say that the best defense is a good offense such as labeling others meant to be derogatory?  Here we have someone who continually labels someone with a different political opinion, or who they think does, as a cultist.   But by his/her own definitions is also describing him/herself.

The best solution to this type is to just ignore them since their opinions is set in stone with no respect for that of others.

Have a good evening pardner.

Critical has criticized Hillary and other Democrats. The easiest way for you to prove him wrong about being a trump cultist would be to criticize trump.  Have anything?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 88

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Normal people realize and acknowledge that others have different opinions politically without being derogatory about them.  They realize that we each are entitled to our opinions without attempting to denigrating them because of the differences.

Normal people respect other's political opinion without accusing them of being cultist.  In fact continually accusing others of being in a cult places the accuser into a cult themselves. 

Well then ............... the 'ignorant and stupid' (nothing about cultists) attack the FBI and our judicial system, 'the rule of law'.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 88

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

This is why we cannot have normal debates about Trump. His the cult of hatred members live in an alternate reality where facts and logic do not exist. 

Many Americans hate liars, adulterers, con-men, bigots, and those who undermine democracy.  Are you saying, you don't?

I don't believe in hate - I leave that to you guys (generic). Particularly when you establish your own definition of such words to fit your political agenda.

Nope...I prefer to use the dictionary, thank you.  Cons should consider real definitions and not what they hear on Fox or Limblah.

You have my response. If you want something from Fox or Limbaugh, you'll have to contact them. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

This is why we cannot have normal debates about Trump. His the cult of hatred members live in an alternate reality where facts and logic do not exist. 

Many Americans hate liars, adulterers, con-men, bigots, and those who undermine democracy.  Are you saying, you don't?

I don't believe in hate - I leave that to you guys (generic). Particularly when you establish your own definition of such words to fit your political agenda.

Nope...I prefer to use the dictionary, thank you.  Cons should consider real definitions and not what they hear on Fox or Limblah.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 88

@mickstuder wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Normal People Call a Spade a Spade

CULT: - a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing

How about a misplaced or excessive hatred for a particular person or ideology?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 88

@williamb39198 wrote:

@CriticalThinking 

Nice listing!

They are really supportive aren’t they?

Seem to follow the trump mantra.

Let the right berate law enforcement!

And would like to hear NH’s reply to your 

tariff and trade war question. 

And normal?...well, normal support of trump is not normal.

Support of criminal and unpatriotic behavior is not normal for US citizens. 

There is nothing normal about trump,

we know what we see and hear!

And count me as anti trump!

Cult? I didn’t drink any kool aid!

Yes, very supportive  by exposing the corruption in the hope it can be cleaned up and the FBI restored to it's previous position.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 88

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's an abbreviated list of threads started by Trump Lovers. You be the judge of their support for the FBI and the "Rule of Law".

FBI Agent: 'We'll Stop' Trump's Election  by KidBoy2 

FBI and the Justice Department, plot to clear Hillary Clinton, bring down Trump by JimC

The Flynn Entrapment  by jimc91 

The FBI Investigation of EmailGate Was a Sham  by jimc91 

Fmr. FBI Agent: Mueller Should Step Down Over Comey Conflict Special counsel's relationship with fired FBI director is disqualifying, demands recusal Jimc91

FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidenc...  Jimc91

Top FBI agents sought to prevent Trump from becoming President.  Jimc91

FBI Used Agents As Pawns  by jimc91 

CORRUPTION! FBI Director James Comey EXPOSED  by jimc91 

Those topics are totally in support of the FBI and the rule of law since they exposed the corruption of the FBI for partisan  reasons. 

Kudos
Views