Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
139
Views

Re: Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

139 Views
Message 11 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Bottom line - if your politics are other than neoMarxist and anti-Trump, you are a "cultist".

 

Some, STILL don't get it.....If you think there is nothing wrong with trumps non-stop hateful rhetoric and that he's just "hitting back" and you embrace his racism, bigotry and misogynic behavior time in and time out and believe it when the world knows a fascist leader is lying but trump say's "he denies it strongly'; then yes, consider yourself a "Trump Cult Member". No sense needed.

 

Image result for trump cult member


 


Yes, I do approve of counter-punching when attacked. Oh, I know you do....if Obama had done that it would have been fun watching your wine.  But Obama has far more class and dignity.  Just like his supporters, trump has very little.

 

And then you (typically) go off the rails with offensive nonsense like "and you embrace his racism, bigotry and misogynic behavior time in and time out and believe it when the world knows a fascist leader....". And yet you continue time in and out..  When one defends the deplorables, boasts that they are a deployable, and whine about "offense"; the jokes on them.  All they have to do is stop.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
139
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

137 Views
Message 12 of 66

@mickstuder wrote:


You're Not Paying Attention

 

Trump says Hillary Clinton & Pauses - The Crowd Chants - Lock Her Up...................the Election was 2 years ago......................this exchange happened at a Trump Rally on the Calendar this afternoon

 

Hatred is a Personal Emotion - I'm not being Programmed to react to a Trigger or a Signal by a Politician or anyone else - there is a Big Difference

 

 And it will no doubt continue. It started relating to the reality of her law breaking which was covered up by Comey. But it evolved into their "thing". Sorta like an inside joke that everyone knows.

 

Initially pointing out a person's criminal actions is not "hatred" - the continued reminder of the person's criminal actions is not "hatred". 

 

Might as well get used to it because it is their "thing" and will continue.

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
137
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
123
Views

Re: Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

123 Views
Message 13 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

=============================================

Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

I guess he had a Trump Cult Membership card on him.Sure did.....it was a swastika.

Face he was a nut....make it what you want Mick.

LOL....well, we learn tonight he's a White Supremacist  (hates gays, blacks, Jews, Dems, etc.....just like some trump supporters here). and supports the Nazi's.  Shocking, eh?  Proving once again, these are the people who support your guy....quite telling.  Deplorables indeed!!!


Yes, it is quite telling that when one disagrees with another's political view of what is best for our nation they express their political disagreement with such trash talk as above. Once again you are completely wrong!  It has NOTHING to do with "politics" as YOU claim, unless being racist, and bigot and White Supremacist is a "political party".  Unless of course, you've finally realized others have been right all along that the White Supremacists and KKK and Nazi's support trump and the far right agenda. This is the election season,  No kidding...your trash talk  ....what you call trash talk was nothing but facts.....and some wonder where the term "cult" fits.  The trash talk is the moron claiming anything negative about trump is Fake News.....that's trash and it comes from him and his a cult.   is all about anti-Trumpism .....again, more intellectual dishonesty.  This has nothing to do with the election season.....many her have been pointing this out for over 2 years now......some are just opening their eyes and seeing the reality.  and by association anti-Republican. Wrong again.....it has very little to do with spineless Repbs and everything to do with Conservatives and Baggers.,  By definition - politics.

 

Yes, the bomber was a hate filled nut job and others show themselves to be similar with their rhetoric.  More garbage looking for an argument.  If you changed the channel, you might actually hear some real news and not the propaganda.  A REAL journalistic network, CNN, interviewed your bombers boss.  And everything I posted that you whined about were HER words.  She's a lesbian and said your comrade told her she would die in Hell with him.  She said he was a very good worker, he delivered pizza's.  He was well groomed, dressed nice, the customers liked him, always on time.  And that he boasted about being a white supremacist, hated Jews, etc.  She said that was no reason for firing him and that he had a right to his views.....yeah, what tolerance REALLY means.  Most trump culties wouldn't understand.  The interview is posted in the post above if you can be bothered."Your bomber boss" is a perfect example of how the hatred has made adult discussion impossible.  Only with children.  The boss was a perfect example of one who tolerated someone who hated them .She was able to carry on a very adult like conversation; but those who are constant;y complaining about adult-like conversations, often don't find themselves in many, thus the whining...A reflective, open-minded person might look inward.  

 

So, once again, there's no adult conversation because some prefer to insult and attack instead of actually learning something......and your October Surprise?  A crock, as usual....eh? "Your bomber boss' does sound like an insult and attack, LOL.....and yet the wonderful woman STILL employed YOUR bomber.  She has far more class than those who attack her.  so you are right. More often than not.


"YOUR bomber" - is obviously intended as no more than a personal insult. So, it would be pointless to try to discuss your obsession with the woman's sexual preference or any other extraneous nonsense you insist on adding.

 

Bottom line - he is a nut-job. He is not my nut-job. He is not the President's nut-job.

 

If you can accept that reality we can go on and discuss the lesbian or whatever else you'd like to discuss.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
123
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
128
Views

Re: Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

128 Views
Message 14 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Bottom line - if your politics are other than neoMarxist and anti-Trump, you are a "cultist".

 

Some, STILL don't get it.....If you think there is nothing wrong with trumps non-stop hateful rhetoric and that he's just "hitting back" and you embrace his racism, bigotry and misogynic behavior time in and time out and believe it when the world knows a fascist leader is lying but trump say's "he denies it strongly'; then yes, consider yourself a "Trump Cult Member". No sense needed.

 

Image result for trump cult member


 


Yes, I do approve of counter-punching when attacked. 

 

And then you (typically) go off the rails with offensive nonsense like "and you embrace his racism, bigotry and misogynic behavior time in and time out and believe it when the world knows a fascist leader....".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
128
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
125
Views

Re: Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

125 Views
Message 15 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

rk posted...

Since that "Trump Cult" is a manufactured entity of the left, it is hard to tell what "Trump Cult identification" is.



As an example, I preferred Trump over his opponent and appreciate his efforts to deliver on his campaign promises. To some here that makes me a "Trump Cultist" and then comes "Adore", "Love", "Worship" and the rest of the silliness


It shows the difficulties of trying to have a rational discussion with a person who hates rather than thinks.

===============================================

A rational discussion is not what posters that continue to use the term "Trump Cult" want.

What are the people who continue to portray themselves as victims - in every situation - no matter what?

 

I use the term - Cult - appropriately ....... Trump whines about how everyone is out to get him & and his cult plays the same exact tune again in every situation

The MSM is highly biased against him. Honestly stating that is hardly cultist. It would like being called a "calender cultist" for saying "Today is Saturday".

 

You review my posts for any typical week and you will find at least 1/3 are as Crtical of Democrats as Republicans

 

It's inconceivable that any honest American walks in lockstep with a Political Party or Individual all the time

When have you stepped out of the cult of hate?

 

Those who do are either Cult Followers or not credible

 

 


 


You're Not Paying Attention

 

Trump says Hillary Clinton & Pauses - The Crowd Chants - Lock Her Up...................the Election was 2 years ago......................this exchange happened at a Trump Rally on the Calendar this afternoon

 

Hatred is a Personal Emotion - I'm not being Programmed to react to a Trigger or a Signal by a Politician or anyone else - there is a Big Difference

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
125
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
132
Views

Re: Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

132 Views
Message 16 of 66

@Olderscout66 wrote:

rk wrote IP: "Your bomber boss" is a perfect example of how the hatred has made adult discussion impossible.

 

True, having others telling the truth about Trumpettes and Der Trumper is a show-stopper for the RW - No surprise, GOPers have no reasoning or logic to support their views, hence must avoid conversations with people who use logic and reason.

 There is no truth, no reasoning, no logic in that sort of hate speech.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
132
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
130
Views

Re: Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

130 Views
Message 17 of 66

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Der Trumper lied to his Trumpettes in Wisconsin telling them he was "behaving" while his crowd of lofo's chanted "LOCK HER UP" in the background because they knew their idol was lying for the real press and not for them.

 

Then he ordered 300 Troops to the border to defend us against a group of totally desperate women and children that freighten Trumpettes because they're poor and not white.


You are seeing things through your racist prism. The President is trying to do his job by defending our borders. The skin of the illegals is irrelevant.

https://www.bbc.com/news/10159363

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
130
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
133
Views

Re: Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

133 Views
Message 18 of 66
gruffstuff posted..


I call that pattern Nazis, call them what you will, but it's real, and they are still out there, inspired by the violent rhetoric of Republicans, and incited by the violent rhetoric of Trump.



Trump calls them " his people ".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

his people...when you posted that it says a lot about how you and your people.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
133
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
139
Views

Re: Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

139 Views
Message 19 of 66

@Olderscout66 wrote:

rk wrote IP: "Your bomber boss" is a perfect example of how the hatred has made adult discussion impossible.

 

True, having others telling the truth about Trumpettes and Der Trumper is a show-stopper for the RW - No surprise, GOPers have no reasoning or logic to support their views, hence must avoid conversations with people who use logic and reason.

 


Absolutely correct, Scout.  It's more of the nod, nod, wink, wink.  Yeah, "we're not racists.......we're not sexists......were not bigots.....wink/wink, I'll cover for you."  Hey, trump said Rob Moore denied his preditory behavior and he denied it "strongly".  LOL!  Just like Kavanah....."guys will be guys"  And he denied it STRONGLY!  And Putin didn't have Russia interfere with our elections, because he denied it strongly!!!  And the Saudii's didn't kill Jamal Khashoggi, because they denied it strongly.  LMAO.  See a pattern here?  Wanna bet trump claims he didn't conspire with the Russians, or accept their illegal campaign donations because he "denies it strongly"?

 

What is stunning is that their are some who actually believe this childish nonsense.  Is it a wonder that trump Cult Members deny it strongly?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
139
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
136
Views

Re: Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

136 Views
Message 20 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

=============================================

Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

I guess he had a Trump Cult Membership card on him.Sure did.....it was a swastika.

Face he was a nut....make it what you want Mick.

LOL....well, we learn tonight he's a White Supremacist  (hates gays, blacks, Jews, Dems, etc.....just like some trump supporters here). and supports the Nazi's.  Shocking, eh?  Proving once again, these are the people who support your guy....quite telling.  Deplorables indeed!!!


Yes, it is quite telling that when one disagrees with another's political view of what is best for our nation they express their political disagreement with such trash talk as above. Once again you are completely wrong!  It has NOTHING to do with "politics" as YOU claim, unless being racist, and bigot and White Supremacist is a "political party".  Unless of course, you've finally realized others have been right all along that the White Supremacists and KKK and Nazi's support trump and the far right agenda. This is the election season,  No kidding...your trash talk  ....what you call trash talk was nothing but facts.....and some wonder where the term "cult" fits.  The trash talk is the moron claiming anything negative about trump is Fake News.....that's trash and it comes from him and his a cult.   is all about anti-Trumpism .....again, more intellectual dishonesty.  This has nothing to do with the election season.....many her have been pointing this out for over 2 years now......some are just opening their eyes and seeing the reality.  and by association anti-Republican. Wrong again.....it has very little to do with spineless Repbs and everything to do with Conservatives and Baggers.,  By definition - politics.

 

Yes, the bomber was a hate filled nut job and others show themselves to be similar with their rhetoric.  More garbage looking for an argument.  If you changed the channel, you might actually hear some real news and not the propaganda.  A REAL journalistic network, CNN, interviewed your bombers boss.  And everything I posted that you whined about were HER words.  She's a lesbian and said your comrade told her she would die in Hell with him.  She said he was a very good worker, he delivered pizza's.  He was well groomed, dressed nice, the customers liked him, always on time.  And that he boasted about being a white supremacist, hated Jews, etc.  She said that was no reason for firing him and that he had a right to his views.....yeah, what tolerance REALLY means.  Most trump culties wouldn't understand.  The interview is posted in the post above if you can be bothered."Your bomber boss" is a perfect example of how the hatred has made adult discussion impossible.  Only with children.  The boss was a perfect example of one who tolerated someone who hated them .She was able to carry on a very adult like conversation; but those who are constant;y complaining about adult-like conversations, often don't find themselves in many, thus the whining...A reflective, open-minded person might look inward.  

 

So, once again, there's no adult conversation because some prefer to insult and attack instead of actually learning something......and your October Surprise?  A crock, as usual....eh? "Your bomber boss' does sound like an insult and attack, LOL.....and yet the wonderful woman STILL employed YOUR bomber.  She has far more class than those who attack her.  so you are right. More often than not.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
136
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors