Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

Message 41 of 66

rk posted...

Since that "Trump Cult" is a manufactured entity of the left, it is hard to tell what "Trump Cult identification" is.

As an example, I preferred Trump over his opponent and appreciate his efforts to deliver on his campaign promises. To some here that makes me a "Trump Cultist" and then comes "Adore", "Love", "Worship" and the rest of the silliness

It shows the difficulties of trying to have a rational discussion with a person who hates rather than thinks.

===============================================

A rational discussion is not what posters that continue to use the term "Trump Cult" want.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

=============================================

I guess he had a Trump Cult Membership card on him.Sure did.....it was a swastika.

Face he was a nut....make it what you want Mick.

LOL....well, we learn tonight he's a White Supremacist )hates gays, blacks, Jews, Dems, etc.....just like some trump supporters here). and supports the Nazi's.  Shocking, eh?  Proving once again, these are the people who support your guy....quite telling.  Deplorables indeed!!!

Yes, it is quite telling that when one disagrees with another's political view of what is best for our nation they express their political disagreement with such trash talk as above. 

Yes, the bomber was a hate filled nut job and others show themselves to be similar with their rhetoric.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 66

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

Here's a close-up of the van. 

Pro-Trump and Pence pictures.

Also pictures of Hillary, Obama, Michael Moore and Jill Stein -- all with a "target" over their photos.

Bottom-left corner -- "CNN S--KS"

Yes, and we have had "Republicans S--CK" posted here. Do you think that poster is the reason Scalise got shot by a guy out to kill as many Republicans as he could?

Sure but a person on this Forum does not have the ability to give License to Political Extremists

I Have Not Heard of a FEDERAL Bombing License.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 66

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I guess he had a Trump Cult Membership card on him.

Not sure what he had on him - but he had plenty of Trump Cult Identification plastered all over his Van - his Social Media and multiple photos of him & Trump at Trump Rallys

When someone shows you who they are believe them right away

This guy was not a Anomoly - he was arrested in 2002 for bomb making - he's been a member of our Public Society since then walking around like every other Trump Cult Member just waiting for the right - TRIGGER - Trump provided that for him & the real question is - how many more just like him with these special skills to Terrorize are attending a Trump Rally this weekend - just waiting for the right Trigger from Trump

Since that "Trump Cult" is a manufactured entity of the left, it is hard to tell what "Trump Cult identification" is. 

As an example, I preferred Trump over his opponent and appreciate his efforts to deliver on his campaign promises. To some here that makes me a "Trump Cultist" and then comes "Adore", "Love", "Worship" and the rest of the silliness.

It shows the difficulties of trying to have a rational discussion with a person who hates rather than thinks.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 66

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I guess he had a Trump Cult Membership card on him.Sure did.....it was a swastika.

LOL....well, we learn tonight he's a White Supremacist )hates gays, blacks, Jews, Dems, etc.....just like some trump supporters here). and supports the Nazi's.  Shocking, eh?  Proving once again, these are the people who support your guy....quite telling.  Deplorables indeed!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

Also pictures of Hillary, Obama, Michael Moore and Jill Stein -- all with a "target" over their photos.

Yes, and we have had "Republicans S--CK" posted here. Do you think that poster is the reason Scalise got shot by a guy out to kill as many Republicans as he could?

Sure but a person on this Forum does not have the ability to give License to Political Extremists

Trump got elected - not because he Talked Republican Politics & Policies

He got elected because he's a Master Carnival Barker - A Master Flim Flam Artist

He purposely spews Hatred & Violence everyday

He uses the Presidency to bully his opponents & he encourages his followers to do attack them

Its undeniable - he says the name Hillary Clinton and then PAUSES waiting for the Pavlov Response

He talks about how he wishes he could punch people in the face

He makes Videos about slamming CNN into the floor

The Trump Cult knows the President of the USA cannot actually go out and do the things he's advocating

So some - probably too many are more than happy to go out & do it for him

The President is the Master Manipulator and his deviancy is being manifested through his followers

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 66

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I guess he had a Trump Cult Membership card on him.

Not sure what he had on him - but he had plenty of Trump Cult Identification plastered all over his Van - his Social Media and multiple photos of him & Trump at Trump Rallys

When someone shows you who they are believe them right away

This guy was not a Anomoly - he was arrested in 2002 for bomb making - he's been a member of our Public Society since then walking around like every other Trump Cult Member just waiting for the right - TRIGGER - Trump provided that for him & the real question is - how many more just like him with these special skills to Terrorize are attending a Trump Rally this weekend - just waiting for the right Trigger from Trump

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 66

@gordyfl wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 66

@john258 wrote:

Well we now have the first arrest. Could there be more? Time will tell. What will we hear from Trump and the enablers. Well one thing for sure we will not hear the truth from them. Make no mistake about it this was caused by Donald Trump and the way he acts. He is trying to be a Dictator but taking the really low route is a first. Others like Hitler, Turkey killed and put people in jail along the way, and lied but never were so far down in the gutter as Trump. You put an end to this by making sure you do not vote for anyone with an R behind their name in the election. Trump sure proved Putin correct that the US is no longer the world leader. Now to the enablers. They are the ones who carry out the dirty work. Experts tell us they are mostly white, uneducated, rural, easy to lead, poor etc. Well today's arrest guy really fit that picture. Speaking of pictures see 3 billboards to better understand the far right followers. Now what will we see from them. Well they will try and deflect to another subject. Make up or give us what their leaders tell them to., and who know what else. If you follow what is going online now, and what you see on TV they have already started. I hope no one lets them get away with that. These are the people who have done the most harm so far as they have been used by their leaders and do not understand that. This problem will not be solved until we have sent the enablers back to the ash heap of history again. The enablers are 80% responsible for the mess we are in to day. The other 20% belongs to the people who voted for Trump and the Reb. in the last election. Lets hope that 20% is zero after the election in Nov.

Make no mistake about it this was caused by Donald Trump and the way he acts.

No, it was caused by a very, very unhealthy political rhetoric and standards in our country today illustrated by the "Resistance" and the refusal of the crybabies to accept the outcome of the last election.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 66

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Come on mick, have you forgotten Hodgkinson?

No I Haven't Forgotten - Horrible - but raising Hodgkinson in this Environment is a True False Flag application

Bernie Sanders never praised a US Congressman for Slamming a Reporter into the Ground

Bernie Sanders never advocated that if given a opportuntity he would punch a opposition protestor in the Face

Bernie Sanders never advocated Law Enforcement Officers should beat up Suspects

I Never Heard Bernie Sanders say any of the Following - I have heard Trump say everyone of them - over & over & over & over

"I'll beat the Expletive out of you."

"Part of the problem ... is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore."

"The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of."

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."

"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

"Knock the Expletive out of them."

"Maybe he should have been roughed up."

"I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will."

Source - https://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-rally-incite-violence/#hEs7_SzfjiqG

Sorry - I missed the word "bomb" in that. Just as I missed the words, "Shoot them" in Bernie's rhetoric

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors