Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Cult Member Identified as Bomber

Message 1 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  No, it was caused by a very, very unhealthy political rhetoric and standards in our country today illustrated by the "Resistance" and the refusal of the crybabies to accept the outcome of the last election.

By Rick Wilson, Republican strategist.

This hasn’t been an easy week for Trump loyalists. They spent the last 72 hours praying that the MAGA Bomber would turn out to be a false flag attack, the product of some dastardly Democratic cabal. The idea, which bubbled up from the fever swamps of Breitbart, Infowars, and the rest of the Trump-right ecosystem like a fart in a bathtub, was as illogical as it was pathetic. It couldn’t be this president’s penchant for daily political arson, right?

Twitter Javerts like Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Ann Coulter, Frank Gaffney, John Cardillo, Laura Loomer, Jacob Wohl, and alt-right thought leader and Pizzagate promoter Jack Posobiec all jumped to sell the idea that Trump’s gushing sewer of inflammatory rhetoric could never inspire a serial bomber. Their mirror-world version of Occam’s Razor was that this must be a fiendishly clever leftist plot to disrupt the November elections. Just hours before the arrest of Cesar Sayoc, the president reinforced their fevered belief.

Introspection isn’t exactly one of this president’s strong suits, and the discovery that the MAGA Bomber was one of the millions of creatures he created, inspired, and motivated to wage war against those he describes as Enemies of the People will never trouble the placid waters of his stunningly shallow intellect. Worry about his responsibility will never penetrate the vacuum of his moral landscape. Trump made an enemies list, and then he weaponized his social media power to push that enemies list into the minds of the furious and febrile who slavishly lap up his every utterance. What, precisely, did he think would happen?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/of-course-donald-trump-inspired-cesar-sayocs-terrorism?source=twitter&...

Well, Mr. Wilson, considering wikipedia had this to say about you, "Wilson became well known during the 2016 United States presidential election for his denunciations of Donald Trump and radical supporters of Trump.[2] Examples include calling Trump an "insecure" "dictator"[3] and criticizing his alt-right supporters on Twitter." I hope you will understand that I do not look to you for an objective evaluation of things involving our President.

The world does not look to trump for honesty, truthful or unbiased statements - trump has been proved to be a shameless liar for his entire lifetime - many around the world believe that a great number of toadly liddle donnie's supporters and followers emulate trump's dishonesty, and are incapable of objectivity...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 66

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  No, it was caused by a very, very unhealthy political rhetoric and standards in our country today illustrated by the "Resistance" and the refusal of the crybabies to accept the outcome of the last election.

This hasn’t been an easy week for Trump loyalists. They spent the last 72 hours praying that the MAGA Bomber would turn out to be a false flag attack, the product of some dastardly Democratic cabal. The idea, which bubbled up from the fever swamps of Breitbart, Infowars, and the rest of the Trump-right ecosystem like a fart in a bathtub, was as illogical as it was pathetic. It couldn’t be this president’s penchant for daily political arson, right?

Twitter Javerts like Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Ann Coulter, Frank Gaffney, John Cardillo, Laura Loomer, Jacob Wohl, and alt-right thought leader and Pizzagate promoter Jack Posobiec all jumped to sell the idea that Trump’s gushing sewer of inflammatory rhetoric could never inspire a serial bomber. Their mirror-world version of Occam’s Razor was that this must be a fiendishly clever leftist plot to disrupt the November elections. Just hours before the arrest of Cesar Sayoc, the president reinforced their fevered belief.

Introspection isn’t exactly one of this president’s strong suits, and the discovery that the MAGA Bomber was one of the millions of creatures he created, inspired, and motivated to wage war against those he describes as Enemies of the People will never trouble the placid waters of his stunningly shallow intellect. Worry about his responsibility will never penetrate the vacuum of his moral landscape. Trump made an enemies list, and then he weaponized his social media power to push that enemies list into the minds of the furious and febrile who slavishly lap up his every utterance. What, precisely, did he think would happen?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/of-course-donald-trump-inspired-cesar-sayocs-terrorism?source=twitter&...

Well, Mr. Wilson, considering wikipedia had this to say about you, "Wilson became well known during the 2016 United States presidential election for his denunciations of Donald Trump and radical supporters of Trump.[2] Examples include calling Trump an "insecure" "dictator"[3] and criticizing his alt-right supporters on Twitter." I hope you will understand that I do not look to you for an objective evaluation of things involving our President.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Sounds like you support the schoolyard bully who whines 'he hit me back first.'

Do you think that a pol should defend himself when attacked??

If a "pol" is a trump supporting politician who shamelessly and deliberately lies in support of trump - no defense is justifiable...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 66

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 66

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Do you think that a pol should defend himself when attacked??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"YOUR bomber" - is obviously intended as no more than a personal insult. Again, a Conservative insists they know why others post what they do and claim they own the high road. Thanks for sharing your view.  His a Conservative....he ain't mine.  When I heard of the bombings I first thought of a few posting here that sound capable of the act.  No, "your bomber is intended to offend. So, it would be pointless to try to discuss your obsession with the woman's sexual preference or any other extraneous nonsense you insist on adding.  Using your failed logic, one could assume that was an attempt at being assaulting.  Others see tone-deafness from the usual posters.  His boss sounds like she knew him better than most.....so of course you'd discount it.  Sounds like someone doesn't like being associated with him.....too bad.  He's the symbol of the trump's "love for America".  Just like the pinhead shooting up the church in Pittsburgh.  But wait, his former boss isn't the only one. He was a nut-job. All this other stuff has no effect on that.

Mail bomb suspect was ‘lost,’ then ‘found a father in Trump,’ family attorney tells CNN

So whine all you want.....

Bottom line - he is a nut-job. Two months ago he wasn't a nut-job; just another unhinged trump supporter. Two months ago he was a nut job. He is not my nut-job. He is a Conservative nut-job.  Yes, he is one of yours just as YOU tried to make the Scalise shooter one of the Dems......only by comparison just more of the obvious hypocrisy.  He is not the President's nut-job. Oh yes he is.....just like the white supremacists shooting in Pittsburgh.....like you, they embrace trump and CONSERVATIVES AND HAVE FOR DECADES. The President is in no way connected to the nut-job nor the anti-Semite. What in Conservatism do you see as anti-Semitic

If you can accept that reality It's difficult to accept any "reality" from one who embraces alternative facts and supports a pathological liar.  It'll be a while before I'll accept any of your "reality" just saying. When logic is not present the solution seems to be go to either a giggle or something meaningless like "alternate facts". we can go on and discuss the lesbian or whatever else you'd like to discuss.  Sad you think her sexual preference is worth talking about......you brought it up, not me. So - what is your interest in her sexual preference??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Bottom line - if your politics are other than neoMarxist and anti-Trump, you are a "cultist".

Some, STILL don't get it.....If you think there is nothing wrong with trumps non-stop hateful rhetoric and that he's just "hitting back" and you embrace his racism, bigotry and misogynic behavior time in and time out and believe it when the world knows a fascist leader is lying but trump say's "he denies it strongly'; then yes, consider yourself a "Trump Cult Member". No sense needed.

Image result for trump cult member

Yes, I do approve of counter-punching when attacked. Oh, I know you do....if Obama had done that it would have been fun watching your wine.  But Obama has far more class and dignity.  Just like his supporters, trump has very little. And your point is what? 

And then you (typically) go off the rails with offensive nonsense like "and you embrace his racism, bigotry and misogynic behavior time in and time out and believe it when the world knows a fascist leader....". And yet you continue time in and out..  When one defends the deplorables, boasts that they are a deployable, and whine about "offense"; the jokes on them.  All they have to do is stop. No, not "deplorables". That was a partisan term used by Hillary. Fascism, bigot, racism, etc. are more specific terms that transcend partisanship and are quite offensive.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 66

Sayoc appears to be a chronic liar.

Native American? His father immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines. 

The many lies of Pipe Bomber:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/10/26/cesar-sayoc-life-stage-where-truth-bit-player/1778580...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Bottom line - if your politics are other than neoMarxist and anti-Trump, you are a "cultist".

Some, STILL don't get it.....If you think there is nothing wrong with trumps non-stop hateful rhetoric and that he's just "hitting back" and you embrace his racism, bigotry and misogynic behavior time in and time out and believe it when the world knows a fascist leader is lying but trump say's "he denies it strongly'; then yes, consider yourself a "Trump Cult Member". No sense needed.

Image result for trump cult member

Yes, I do approve of counter-punching when attacked. 

And then you (typically) go off the rails with offensive nonsense like "and you embrace his racism, bigotry and misogynic behavior time in and time out and believe it when the world knows a fascist leader....".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

"YOUR bomber" - is obviously intended as no more than a personal insult. Again, a Conservative insists they know why others post what they do and claim they own the high road. Thanks for sharing your view.  His a Conservative....he ain't mine.  When I heard of the bombings I first thought of a few posting here that sound capable of the act.   So, it would be pointless to try to discuss your obsession with the woman's sexual preference or any other extraneous nonsense you insist on adding.  Using your failed logic, one could assume that was an attempt at being assaulting.  Others see tone-deafness from the usual posters.  His boss sounds like she knew him better than most.....so of course you'd discount it.  Sounds like someone doesn't like being associated with him.....too bad.  He's the symbol of the trump's "love for America".  Just like the pinhead shooting up the church in Pittsburgh.  But wait, his former boss isn't the only one.

Mail bomb suspect was ‘lost,’ then ‘found a father in Trump,’ family attorney tells CNN

So whine all you want.....

Bottom line - he is a nut-job. Two months ago he wasn't a nut-job; just another unhinged trump supporter.  He is not my nut-job. He is a Conservative nut-job.  Yes, he is one of yours just as YOU tried to make the Scalise shooter one of the Dems......just more of the obvious hypocrisy.  He is not the President's nut-job. Oh yes he is.....just like the white supremacists shooting in Pittsburgh.....like you, they embrace trump and CONSERVATIVES AND HAVE FOR DECADES.

If you can accept that reality It's difficult to accept any "reality" from one who embraces alternative facts and supports a pathological liar.  It'll be a while before I'll accept any of your "reality" just saying.  we can go on and discuss the lesbian or whatever else you'd like to discuss.  Sad you think her sexual preference is worth talking about......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors