Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Cult Has Competition - Qanon

Message 1 of 10

I wasn't even aware of Q, until the information was posted on this forum.  Thank you for giving me a factual account of this group.  Just  what we need is another group of this type supporting Our President.   We have come a Long Way Baby in just 555 days.  I really hope  we can bounce back,  and fast... Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

I am in total agreement with All the posters Who Think Liars Don't Make Positive Role Models....Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

There is another topic here on q, but what is the deal with the kids at the rally. q should be considered, but who is bringing kids to this kind of event where trump spews hatred for the press, and blatantly lies from the podium?

liars are not role models

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

I had not heard of q until this week. Not surprising, trump is in panic mode, and is willing to support any wingnut group because his base is shrinking...and he knows it, plus all of the illegal chickens are coming home to roost. He gets press coverage and that is his main objective. 

Finally, some were suggesting that sometimes the media should just get up and walk out, pulling the rug out from underneath him. 

But more concerning, I saw for the second time at a rally, in the near past and tonight, half of the people in the tv shot were kids under 11. What is that about? 

Has he run out of adults, or is he trying to indoctrinate them at an early age? That is striking to me because at that age I had no clue what Eisenhower and Nixon were up to and did not care...until Kennedy entered the picture and the space race really got going. 

Anybody else notice this or thoughts on it?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

Boy am I out of the loop here,  I never even heard of this group . However,  during one of Trumps rallies in Tampa FL. , there was the guy, Maurice Symonette,  who was former member of the YAHWEN BEN YAHWEN group.  Trump kept praising for holding up the sign. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

At Penn rally tonight. I guess Alex Jones isn't sufficiently crazy these days.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@Panjandrum wrote:

mickstuder: 

Ha ha ha ha - Just When You Thought The Trump Train Couldnt Possibly Get Any More Bizarre .............

Straight Outta Pizza Gate - I give you Qanon

Bizarre scarcely covers it. I find it scary that the 4chan nonsense has crossed over and is now infecting the Trump base. Combine totally crazy conspiracies that hint at promoting violence with low information folks who will believe anything, and it can get dangerous.

Suspect in Hoover Dam standoff writes Trump, cites conspiracy in letters

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/suspect-in-hoover-dam-standoff-writes-trump-cites-conspir...

QAnon, the Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theorists, Now Believe JFK Jr. Faked His Death to Become Their Leader

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-the-pro-trump-conspiracy-theory-now-believes-jfk-jr-faked-his-de...

I have my own Theory - Q is quite possibly the 400 pound guy sitting on a bed in Hoboken NJ that Trump said he knows was hacking the Democrats 

Q is the 17th letter of the English Alphabet - there was a Quasi-Q a few months ago going by the ID of "R" - R is the 18th letter of the English Alphabet 

If you add 17 & 18 together you get 35 -  10 is the age Baron was when is Father decided he wanted to run for President - 35 & 10 equals 45

Trump is the 45th President of the USA 

Q......ueer huh?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Another conspiracy from 4chan is the meme that the "Franklin School of Marxism" is how the country is run by all dems and most R's.  Our poster here that likes to bring it up subscribes to several other 4chan conspiracies.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

mickstuder: 

Ha ha ha ha - Just When You Thought The Trump Train Couldnt Possibly Get Any More Bizarre .............

Bizarre scarcely covers it. I find it scary that the 4chan nonsense has crossed over and is now infecting the Trump base. Combine totally crazy conspiracies that hint at promoting violence with low information folks who will believe anything, and it can get dangerous.

Suspect in Hoover Dam standoff writes Trump, cites conspiracy in letters

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/suspect-in-hoover-dam-standoff-writes-trump-cites-conspir...

QAnon, the Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theorists, Now Believe JFK Jr. Faked His Death to Become Their Leader

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-the-pro-trump-conspiracy-theory-now-believes-jfk-jr-faked-his-de...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Cult Has Competition - Qanon

Message 10 of 10

It was just five minutes into President Trump's rally in Tampa, Florida on Tuesday when a curious sign was raised by a single attendee amid the usual sea of red 'Make America Great Again' hats.

As cable channels ran video of the president welcoming Republican gubernatorial candidate Ron DeSantis to the stage, a page of white printer paper with "WE ARE Q" emblazoned in bold black letters continued to hover above the crowd line, sticking out like a sore thumb.

Source - https://abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/white-house-dodges-qanon-q...qanon-signs1-pol-mem-180802_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies