Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Creates Farm Crisis - Taxpayers Pay Farmers

Message 91 of 108

Mick wrote-Trump created all the Turmoil in the US Argicultural & Manufacturing Industries because of his Poorly thought out and implemented Tarriff Strategy..................and now he want all US Tax Payers to Solve His Artificially Created Economic Chaos..........................-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It is a win-win for everyone -farmers don`t lose money-we get cheaper food and money comes from new foreign tarrifs. What`s the downside?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 108

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Looks like Trump has really been taken by communist economic theory.

Tariffs are not "communist economic theory" - unless you can show otherwise.

I was talking about "work according to ability, paid according to need".  Tell me how Trump's financial support of his political base does NOT fit that description. 

“This is becoming more and more like a Soviet type of economy here: Commissars deciding who’s going to be granted waivers, commissars in the administration figuring out how they’re going to sprinkle around benefits,” said Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.). “I’m very exasperated. This is serious.”

pfft Johnson's exasperation might be a bit more believable if he had voted against Commissar Trump's agenda more than 8 stinking times since Jan. 2017.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score/ron-johnson/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I was talking about "work according to ability, paid according to need".  Tell me how Trump's financial support of his political base does NOT fit that description. 

“This is becoming more and more like a Soviet type of economy here: Commissars deciding who’s going to be granted waivers, commissars in the administration figuring out how they’re going to sprinkle around benefits,” said Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.). “I’m very exasperated. This is serious.”

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Tariffs are not "communist economic theory" -

No, but according to you "wealth distribution" is..

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 108

The " Fiscally CONservative" Far Right are ok with 12 BILLION Tax Payer Dollars going to farmers to make up for Trump's destructive Tariffs. Delusional Ignorance on Steroids !!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 108

@mickstuder wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

But tariffs are taxes paid by the consumer of the goods, right?

So Trump raises taxes, crashes and crushes farmers with them, then comes back to all the people he raised taxes on and says WE need to save the farmers from the mess TRUMP created.

Well I'm all for saving farmers and farms, but the 1% should give up their tax tax to save them.

The Biggest Irony here is Trump Tariffs - put Trumps Daughter out of Businesss

Really?  Is that factual or wishful thinking?  Though after making over $80 million last year alone, Mr. and Mrs Ivonka are doing pretty well.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Creates Farm Crisis - Taxpayers Pay Farmers

Message 97 of 108

WELFARE for Farmers

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 108

@mickstuder wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

So Trump raises taxes, crashes and crushes farmers with them, then comes back to all the people he raised taxes on and says WE need to save the farmers from the mess TRUMP created.

Well I'm all for saving farmers and farms, but the 1% should give up their tax tax to save them.

Apparently the adage "don't throw the baby out with the bath water" has no relevance in Trump world.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 108

@gruffstuff wrote:

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 108

Kudos
Views