Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Reply
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
50
Views

Trump Creates Farm Crisis - Taxpayers Pay Farmers

50 Views
Message 1 of 108

EasyEd can't bring himself to criticize his Supreme Leader, who can do no wrong in his eyes. Meanwhile, read the financial pages of any reputable business sites, and almost all the experts are attacking Trump's idiotic trade policies. 

 

By the way, Toyota builds most of their vehicles in the U.S. (Kentucky?)

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
50
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
63
Views

Re: Trump Creates Farm Crisis - Taxpayers Pay Farmers

63 Views
Message 2 of 108

CRITICAL WROTE-Trump trade war will add $3,000 to price of some popular pickup trucks, minivans, Toyota says--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------darn! I guess the Japanese will have to buy their steel from US steel who just hired 400 worker for new plant .3 more plants are being built ln  U.S. to handle increase production of steel.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
63
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
65
Views

Trump Creates Farm Crisis - Taxpayers Pay Farmers

65 Views
Message 3 of 108
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
65
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
93
Views

Re: Trump Creates Farm Crisis - Taxpayers Pay Farmers

93 Views
Message 4 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:


I know what your point was just like you knew what his point was - but again - you had to throw in the part apart about - Trump not creating Tariffs - what goes around comes around.................

 

Wrong - his point was invalid. NFL rules are pretty well fixed, tariffs have traditionally been negotiation tools.

 

You certainly knew he meant - creating new Tariffs where none existed before or where the amount wasn't anywhere near the same......................

No I didn't. I cannot see the connection to the NFL. If you do - please state it rather than say that I do.

 

You frequently use Satire - rhetoric and hyperbole as well as exagerations and stretches of the facts - like what part of the Discussion mentioned - Ice Cream?

No satire - you seem very tight, very angry, very unhappy - all because of who our President is. A walk in the park eating an ice cream cone while smiling at the people walking by would do wonders.

 

 


 


None of that is True........................

 

I Love My Country - I served it in a War zone - I'm not about to sit idly by and watch it be corrupted by a Traitor............................

 

 

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
93
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
108
Views

Re: Trump Creates Farm Crisis - Taxpayers Pay Farmers

108 Views
Message 5 of 108

@mickstuder wrote:


I know what your point was just like you knew what his point was - but again - you had to throw in the part apart about - Trump not creating Tariffs - what goes around comes around.................

 

Wrong - his point was invalid. NFL rules are pretty well fixed, tariffs have traditionally been negotiation tools.

 

You certainly knew he meant - creating new Tariffs where none existed before or where the amount wasn't anywhere near the same......................

No I didn't. I cannot see the connection to the NFL. If you do - please state it rather than say that I do.

 

You frequently use Satire - rhetoric and hyperbole as well as exagerations and stretches of the facts - like what part of the Discussion mentioned - Ice Cream?

No satire - you seem very tight, very angry, very unhappy - all because of who our President is. A walk in the park eating an ice cream cone while smiling at the people walking by would do wonders.

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
108
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
120
Views

Re: Trump Creates Farm Crisis - Taxpayers Pay Farmers

120 Views
Message 6 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

EasyEd illustrated what happens when you listen to Fox everyday. He totally misunderstands tariffs and how they impact us. The U.S. is not suffering from tariffs, we are far and away the number one economic powerhouse on the planet. If tariffs were hurting us as Ed claimed, how could we become the dominant economy on the planet?

 

EasyEd's logic, which is crying like a baby about tariffs hurting the U.S. would be similar to the New England Patriots complaining that NFL rules are unfair to them, as they win championships almost ever year.

 

Creating tariffs starts a trade war which is bad for American workers and our economy.


The NFL rules are easy to find - do you know where one might find the "Tariff Rules"? Tariffs have been around and fluctuating for many moons.

 

The intelligence of the Patriots comment is on a par with the obsession with Fox.


True the NFL Rules are easy to find - so presumably all NFL Teams know them - but the Pariots still beat all other Teams even with the same knowledge base - obviously it takes more than just knowing the rules..............................

 

Trump and his Cult Members might not know any of the Tariff Rules but they are very straight forward - if you put Tariffs on good & services coming into America - they become a TAX on Americans paid by American Businesses and Consumers...................................the do not punish China for Stealing Intellectual Property - they Punish Americans PERIOD FULL STOP

 

Neither does Trump putting Tariffs on Chinese Goods coming to America and then Exempting ZTE from the Tariffs punish the Chinese Government and Chinese State Run companies like ZTE from Stealing Ameirican Intellectual Property - in fact allowing ZTE to still sell their Intelligence Gathering Technology to US consumers increases Chinas theft of American Intellectual Property

 

BTW Trump tried running a competitor to the NFL - apparently along with not understanding Tariffs he couldn't find the Business Competition Rule Book either

 My only point to rich was that NFL rules are not a valid interjection into a discussion of the viability of tariffs. It is like throwing in stuff about "cult members" or "running a competition to the NFL".

 

 

 


 


I know what your point was just like you knew what his point was - but again - you had to throw in the part apart about - Trump not creating Tariffs - what goes around comes around.................

 

You certainly knew he meant - creating new Tariffs where none existed before or where the amount wasn't anywhere near the same......................

 

You frequently use Satire - rhetoric and hyperbole as well as exagerations and stretches of the facts - like what part of the Discussion mentioned - Ice Cream?

 

 

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
120
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
128
Views

Re: Trump Creates Farm Crisis - Taxpayers Pay Farmers

128 Views
Message 7 of 108

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

EasyEd illustrated what happens when you listen to Fox everyday. He totally misunderstands tariffs and how they impact us. The U.S. is not suffering from tariffs, we are far and away the number one economic powerhouse on the planet. If tariffs were hurting us as Ed claimed, how could we become the dominant economy on the planet?

 

EasyEd's logic, which is crying like a baby about tariffs hurting the U.S. would be similar to the New England Patriots complaining that NFL rules are unfair to them, as they win championships almost ever year.

 

Creating tariffs starts a trade war which is bad for American workers and our economy.


The NFL rules are easy to find - do you know where one might find the "Tariff Rules"? Tariffs have been around and fluctuating for many moons.

 

The intelligence of the Patriots comment is on a par with the obsession with Fox.


True the NFL Rules are easy to find - so presumably all NFL Teams know them - but the Pariots still beat all other Teams even with the same knowledge base - obviously it takes more than just knowing the rules..............................

 

Trump and his Cult Members might not know any of the Tariff Rules but they are very straight forward - if you put Tariffs on good & services coming into America - they become a TAX on Americans paid by American Businesses and Consumers...................................the do not punish China for Stealing Intellectual Property - they Punish Americans PERIOD FULL STOP

 

Neither does Trump putting Tariffs on Chinese Goods coming to America and then Exempting ZTE from the Tariffs punish the Chinese Government and Chinese State Run companies like ZTE from Stealing Ameirican Intellectual Property - in fact allowing ZTE to still sell their Intelligence Gathering Technology to US consumers increases Chinas theft of American Intellectual Property

 

BTW Trump tried running a competitor to the NFL - apparently along with not understanding Tariffs he couldn't find the Business Competition Rule Book either

 My only point to rich was that NFL rules are not a valid interjection into a discussion of the viability of tariffs. It is like throwing in stuff about "cult members" or "running a competition to the NFL".

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
128
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
141
Views

Re: Trump Creates Farm Crisis - Taxpayers Pay Farmers

141 Views
Message 8 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

EasyEd illustrated what happens when you listen to Fox everyday. He totally misunderstands tariffs and how they impact us. The U.S. is not suffering from tariffs, we are far and away the number one economic powerhouse on the planet. If tariffs were hurting us as Ed claimed, how could we become the dominant economy on the planet?

 

EasyEd's logic, which is crying like a baby about tariffs hurting the U.S. would be similar to the New England Patriots complaining that NFL rules are unfair to them, as they win championships almost ever year.

 

Creating tariffs starts a trade war which is bad for American workers and our economy.


The NFL rules are easy to find - do you know where one might find the "Tariff Rules"? Tariffs have been around and fluctuating for many moons.

 

The intelligence of the Patriots comment is on a par with the obsession with Fox.


True the NFL Rules are easy to find - so presumably all NFL Teams know them - but the Pariots still beat all other Teams even with the same knowledge base - obviously it takes more than just knowing the rules..............................

 

Trump and his Cult Members might not know any of the Tariff Rules but they are very straight forward - if you put Tariffs on good & services coming into America - they become a TAX on Americans paid by American Businesses and Consumers...................................the do not punish China for Stealing Intellectual Property - they Punish Americans PERIOD FULL STOP

 

Neither does Trump putting Tariffs on Chinese Goods coming to America and then Exempting ZTE from the Tariffs punish the Chinese Government and Chinese State Run companies like ZTE from Stealing Ameirican Intellectual Property - in fact allowing ZTE to still sell their Intelligence Gathering Technology to US consumers increases Chinas theft of American Intellectual Property

 

BTW Trump tried running a competitor to the NFL - apparently along with not understanding Tariffs he couldn't find the Business Competition Rule Book either

 

 

 

 

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
141
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
150
Views

Re: Trump Creates Farm Crisis - Taxpayers Pay Farmers

150 Views
Message 9 of 108

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Creating tariffs starts a trade war which is bad for American workers and our economy. Even Trump Cult members should understand this, but they don't.


Tariffs were not just created - they have been around and fluctuating for many moons. Even the Trump haters should understand that, but.......

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
150
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
156
Views

Trump Creates Farm Crisis - Taxpayers Pay Farmers

156 Views
Message 10 of 108

Creating tariffs starts a trade war which is bad for American workers and our economy. Even Trump Cult members should understand this, but they don't.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
156
Views