From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Condemns Racism, Bigotry and White Supremacy After Weekend Shootings

Message 31 of 51

@alferdpacker wrote:

Yet another of tRump's ten thousand plus lies.

No real, honest, honorable, patriotic American citizen believes tRump any more than they ever believed the deranged maunderings of Charles Manson.

It's unmistakably obvious that tRump didn't write those words...

Wonder who wrote it - and whether Stephen Miller, Sebastian Gorka, and Steve Bannnon had to be heavily sedated - and for how long...

When trump claims he's the least racist person on earth, he demonstrates he has no clue what the term means.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 51

The RW hypocrisy if in clear view.    Why, if they were serious about supporting their guy in the WH would they link to an article that is unreadable.    

Was it because futher down, he atributed most of the problems to  Video Games and mental illness?  

More importantly, the CREEP data was reported and his campaign spent more than $1M in facebook ads   

President Trump’s re-election campaign has harnessed Facebook advertising to push the idea of an “invasion” at the southern border, amplifying the fear-inducing language about immigrants that he has also voiced at campaign rallies and on Twitter.

Since January, Mr. Trump’s re-election campaign has posted more than 2,000 ads on Facebook that include the word “invasion” — part of a barrage of advertising focused on immigration, a dominant theme of his re-election messaging. A review of Mr. Trump’s tweets also found repeated references to an “invasion,” while his 2016 campaign advertising heavily featured dark warnings about immigrants breaching America’s borders.

Mr. Trump’s language on immigration — particularly his use of the word “invasion” — is under scrutiny after the mass shooting in El Paso on Saturday. The suspect in that shooting, which left 22 people dead, appeared to be the author of a manifesto declaring that “this attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.”

Can't wait to hear more denial from his supporters.    This is right out of FB and Cambridge Analytics algorithims.   Are the ignoble donald supporters dumb or ignorant?  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 51

@KidBoy2 wrote:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-suggests-lawmakers-could-combine-gun-background-check-legislation...

part of the link...

WASHINGTON—President Trump condemned white supremacy and called for restricting access to firearms for those deemed public-safety risks, in his first formal remarks to the nation since back-to-back shootings over the weekend left 31 people dead.

“These barbaric slaughters are an assault upon our communities, an attack upon our nation and a crime against all of humanity,” Mr. Trump said, speaking in the Diplomatic Room of the White House. “We vow to act with urgent resolve.”

The president condemned racism, bigotry and white supremacy in his sharpest terms yet. “These sinister ideologies must be defeated,” he said.

=========================================

That is what many wanted to hear. There it is so for the hate on the left its back to their play book. 

But his "sharpest terms yet" did NOT include the words racism, bigotry OR White Supremacy" and the reason is if he did, he would alienate his strongest supporters, like the little wannabe Nazi shooter who survived to praise tRumps terrorism against refugees..

Now The GOPerLords have already pumped their mindless drones to pitch NRA slogans claiming the quick reaction of the POLICE in stopping the scumbag in Dayton proves "the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun" . This is designed to prevent actual action on gun control which would interfer with the profits they rake in from subjecting the American public to frequent mass murders.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 51

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I see the usual Trump haters are at it....I see it on TV, I see it on this board.

The Democrats seem to have two big lies that they think they will give they the WH and that is the lies that Trump is a racist...and that Trump is a White Nationalist....lies that they think if they say them many times every day, and the media quotes them they will brainwashed voters. Lies that they can not prove.

The sad thing it just might work.

We don't have to prove it. Trump himself proves it every day.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 51

How distraught was Trump over the shootings this weekend?  It took four stokes off his golf game on Sunday. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 51

Richva posted..

Trump supports the KKK and Nazis by calling them "very fine people"

Trump calls Mexican immigrants rapists and gang leaders.

Trump refers to immigrant countries as "**bleep**holes"

Trump makes a joke about the cry of "shoot them" at a rally in May.

Trump stands basking in the glow for 13 seconds as his supporters chant "Send her back"

Trump plays golf after decrying racisim and violent video games.

Can't imagine why we think he is a racist

==========================================================

Like I said the left can not prove he is a racist....its posts like that that prove my point...doing your left wing "thing".

Thanks for proving what I posted is true.

I love it when I post and you are right there with your left wing propaganda. It tells a lot of were you get your so called information

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 51

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I see the usual Trump haters are at it....I see it on TV, I see it on this board.

The Democrats seem to have two big lies that they think they will give they the WH and that is the lies that Trump is a racist...and that Trump is a White Nationalist....lies that they think if they say them many times every day, and the media quotes them they will brainwashed voters. Lies that they can not prove.

Trump supports the KKK and Nazis by calling them "very fine people"

Trump calls Mexican immigrants rapists and gang leaders. 

Trump refers to immigrant countries as "**bleep**holes"

Trump makes a joke about the cry of "shoot them" at a rally in May. 

Trump stands basking in the glow for 13 seconds as his supporters chant "Send her back"

Trump plays golf after decrying racisim and violent video games. 

Can't imagine why we think he is a racist. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 51
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-suggests-lawmakers-could-combine-gun-background-check-legislation...

Trump Condemns Racism, Bigotry and White Supremacy After Weekend Shootings

part of the link...

WASHINGTON—President Trump condemned white supremacy and called for restricting access to firearms for those deemed public-safety risks, in his first formal remarks to the nation since back-to-back shootings over the weekend left 31 people dead.

“These barbaric slaughters are an assault upon our communities, an attack upon our nation and a crime against all of humanity,” Mr. Trump said, speaking in the Diplomatic Room of the White House. “We vow to act with urgent resolve.”

The president condemned racism, bigotry and white supremacy in his sharpest terms yet. “These sinister ideologies must be defeated,” he said.

=================================================================

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 51

@KidBoy2 wrote:

part of the link...

WASHINGTON—President Trump condemned white supremacy and called for restricting access to firearms for those deemed public-safety risks, in his first formal remarks to the nation since back-to-back shootings over the weekend left 31 people dead.

=========================================

That is what many wanted to hear. There it is so for the hate on the left its back to their play book. 

You are correct this is what the far right enablers wanted to hear even though they do not understand it. He told all it should be death for all shooters, and quickly. In Dictator speak that means found guilty in the morning killed in the afternoon. If you think someone has mental problems put them in a mental hospital under the red flag law (concentration camp) by court order (Dictator controls court) (Germany did this under Hitler). No gun control (for now).  For any of what he wants to work you need gun laws not general laws. Now Trump wants general laws since they could be applied to crimes like being against Trump and you get up to death, Getting rid of people with mental health problems. Hitler did it in both. The dictator path shows again and it will fool all the enablers, and some other people. You have to realize the US under Trump is on its way to full Dictatorship under Trump. Trump and Hitler  the same. By the way the gun problem goes away once Trump becomes full Dictator. Trump like Hitler did will get rid of all guns from his followers. Hitler killed a lot of them  when he did it, even their leader was killed. I do not think you can name a country under Dictatorship that allows any guns. How little our enablers know.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 51

@rker321 wrote:

I wonder how long his new attitude will last.

Until his next rally. He'll crank up the racist hate again to get applause from his base.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors