Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Condemns Racism, Bigotry and White Supremacy After Weekend Shootings

Message 41 of 51

Video Games.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 51

@KidBoy2 wrote:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-suggests-lawmakers-could-combine-gun-background-check-legislation...

part of the link...

WASHINGTON—President Trump condemned white supremacy and called for restricting access to firearms for those deemed public-safety risks, in his first formal remarks to the nation since back-to-back shootings over the weekend left 31 people dead.

“These barbaric slaughters are an assault upon our communities, an attack upon our nation and a crime against all of humanity,” Mr. Trump said, speaking in the Diplomatic Room of the White House. “We vow to act with urgent resolve.”

The president condemned racism, bigotry and white supremacy in his sharpest terms yet. “These sinister ideologies must be defeated,” he said.

=========================================

That is what many wanted to hear. There it is so for the hate on the left its back to their play book. 

I will believe Trump is serious when he stops his daily tweets promoting racism, bigotry and white supremacy.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 51

@Richva wrote:

And his solution is...........wait for it............to ban violent video games. 

We know the El Paso shooter was a Trump fan.  Can you also tell us which video games led to this tragedy? 

tRump never will be able to - and neither will any of his delusional cultists be able to...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 51

And his solution is...........wait for it............to ban violent video games. 

We know the El Paso shooter was a Trump fan.  Can you also tell us which video games led to this tragedy? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 51

@KidBoy2 wrote:

“These barbaric slaughters are an assault upon our communities, an attack upon our nation and a crime against all of humanity,” Mr. Trump said, speaking in the Diplomatic Room of the White House. “We vow to act with urgent resolve.”

The president condemned racism, bigotry and white supremacy in his sharpest terms yet. “These sinister ideologies must be defeated,” he said.

=========================================

@KidBoy2tsk! tsk! tsk!........ You make it sound like TRUMP THE CHUMP is serious.

If he was serious, he would make specific recommendations rather than using talking points.

If he was serious, he wouldn't blame the murders on video games.

If he was serious, he wouldn't condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy one day and lead a chant of "Send Them Back" another day.

But most importantly, if he was serious, he would REMEMBER in what city the deaths occurred.

"May God Bless Those Who Perished In Toledo."- TRUMP THE CHUMP

TRUMP THE CHUMP wasn't even serious enough to get the location right.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 51

I wonder how long his new attitude will last.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 51

On 1-Oct, 2017, a 50+ white male who could pass any psychiatric test for gun ownership pointed his high-powered weapons at my two youngest daughters and their step-sis...

This is not about gun ownership but about the arms allowed to be manufactured and sold to the general public.

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 51

We're sick and tired of being told what "we want to hear".  When R's in Congress decide to "act with resolve" to end gun violence in America, please let me know. I wouldn't want to miss it. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 51

Once again we are being ask to believe lies from trump. History will repeat itself very soon and trump will be back to his old ways of racism, bigotry, white supremacy, and hate speech!

What a joke! His followers claim that we are hateful...please remember that being truthful is not being hateful!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 51

Yet another of tRump's ten thousand plus lies.

No real, honest, honorable, patriotic American citizen believes tRump any more than they ever believed the deranged maunderings of Charles Manson.

It's unmistakably obvious that tRump didn't write those words...

Wonder who wrote it - and whether Stephen Miller, Sebastian Gorka, and Steve Bannnon had to be heavily sedated - and for how long...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors