Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump: Commander In Chief? I Don't Think So

Message 31 of 53

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Its sad to see from many people, some on this board show their hate of Trump because he speaks his mind. .------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You have to realize this Trump derangement Syndrome has been going on for 3 years. Now it borders on full blown insanity. Look at it this way,those DEMS who retain  their mental  reality are sick of the Presidential harrassment  and will be voting for Trump or not voting at all.Perhaps we should thanks those Sickos for another 5 years of a Trump Presidency.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 53

@rker321 

I think that you are spot on here. Focus on the content of the phone call, and do not get caught up in all of the periphery 

smokescreens. 

Investigate, go to court quickly, and hold them in contempt if need be. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 53

The Trump strategy is now really taking shape. and we all need to be very vigilant.
That strategy is attacking the facts, by distorting, digressing,confusing the actions of this Predsident
We are now seeing so many issues that have nothing to do with the impeachment inquiry, that we need to really stop and making sure that what has been presented as the reason for this inquiry is not diluted or lost
Therefore.

Trump, requested the Aid of a foreign national to investigate Biden in a memo provided by bim to Congress.|
According to the Constitutin this is an illegal act.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 53

For trump to even suggest that there be a Civil War in our Country to defend him, certainly does not qualify him for greatness...much the opposite. 

The appropriate labels would be:

”small, uncaring, and incompetent”!

No hate here, just the truth. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump has proven he comes before country.  In his beady little etes ONLY

Image result for trumps beady little eyes

In light of that, plus his ignorance of foreign affaris, he has no business being Commander In Chief.  Indeed!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump: Commander In Chief? I Don't Think So

Message 36 of 53

Trump has proven he comes before country. In light of that, plus his ignorance of foreign affaris, he has no business being Commander In Chief.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 53

@Tom5678 wrote:
those under his spell, the Trump cult spell, don't care what laws or how many he breaks. Now that's sad!!!

So true....

It's a hoot that they feel they must repeat themselves as if posting the same foolishness again and again makes it less foolish.  Again....It's a hoot that they feel......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 53
those under his spell, the Trump cult spell, don't care what laws or how many he breaks. Now that's sad!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 53
@KidBoy2 wrote:

Its sad to see from many people, some on this board show their hate of Trump because he speaks his mind. .

MsStretch posted..

That he does, but all to the wrong people and all in the wrong places.

===================================================

Thanks, you, like your friends on the left keep showing what I post is spot on!

Thanks!

Again..

Its sad to see from many people, some on this board show their hate of Trump because he speaks his mind. It shows how little they care about the good of our country...with them its their hate of one man...our President.

Tags (3)
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 53

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Its sad to see from many people, some on this board show their hate of Trump because he speaks his mind. .

That he does, but all to the wrong people and all in the wrong places.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22