Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Cheats

Message 1 of 7

@gordyfl wrote:

Trump is the World’s Worst Cheat at Golf, Players and Celebs Say

“He cheats at the highest level. He cheats when people are watching and he cheats when they aren’t. He cheats whether you like it or not. He cheats because that’s how he plays golf … if you’re playing golf with him, he’s going to cheat” writes Rick Reilly in the new book “Commander in Cheat".

https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/trump-is-the-worlds-worst-cheat-at-golf-players-and-celebs-say/

trump cheats.jpg

Trump has done nothing but cheat his whole life in everything he has ever done.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@mzchevelle wrote:

He's still your President, so get over it already!  I survived Obama, you will survive Trump!  I'm sick of all of the Liberal whining!

Trump is most definitely NOT my president. He doesn't represent me in any way, nor does he want to.

If you managed to "survive" Obama, then you can certainly "survive" all of the liberal "whining". Unfortunately, our country as a whole won't find it at all easy to survive Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Wrong! Obama was not a wanna be dictator, who belittled people, mistreated women and children, and lied over 5000 times in the first two years of his presidency, makes your premise really tough to accept. Not whining just facts. 

Besides, having played golf for a few years, played in local tournaments, fun and serious, and studied the rules of golf, to cheat at golf takes a very small person, that others would not want to play a round of golf with trump. Golf is a game of honor that calls for the player to be personally responsible for their game and to call penalties upon themselves when they occur. Those actions alone leaves trump out in the cold!

cheats in golf, cheats on his taxes?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

He's still your President, so get over it already!  I survived Obama, you will survive Trump!  I'm sick of all of the Liberal whining!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

My bad. I just posted the same thing. Sorry!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Not hard to believe. He's one of the entitled. Rules only apply to other people. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Cheats

Message 7 of 7

Trump is the World’s Worst Cheat at Golf, Players and Celebs Say

“He cheats at the highest level. He cheats when people are watching and he cheats when they aren’t. He cheats whether you like it or not. He cheats because that’s how he plays golf … if you’re playing golf with him, he’s going to cheat” writes Rick Reilly in the new book “Commander in Cheat".

https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/trump-is-the-worlds-worst-cheat-at-golf-players-and-celebs-say/

trump cheats.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors