Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Can't Bully a Real American

Message 11 of 14

@ManicProgressive wrote:

She runs circles around him. Mentally and physically. I am sure that bugs him to no end. 

If the actual factual news resolved to totally ignore the twitstweets for 30 days, lil' donny Bonespur's head would explode.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

Donny Bonespurs does NOT invite athletes to the White House to honor THEM, it's all about getting another picture of HIM on TV. The players who don't show up know this, the others don't, or don't care.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

She runs circles around him. Mentally and physically. I am sure that bugs him to no end. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Can't Bully a Real American

Message 14 of 14

Megan Rapinoe doesn't back down to anyone, President Trump included

PARIS — No apologies, no distractions.

Anyone who thought Megan Rapinoe might back down after President Trump turned his Twitter rage on her, or wondered if the U.S. women would be rattled by it all, doesn’t know either very well.

If anything, this just fires them up even more.

Already scheduled to join coach Jill Ellis for a news conference Thursday to preview the quarterfinal game against France on Friday, Rapinoe didn’t duck it after President Itchy Twitter took issue with months-old comments about visiting the White House and her even older stance on the national anthem.

“I stand by the comments I made about not wanting to go to the White House – with the exception of the expletive, my mom will be very upset about that,” Rapinoe said.

“But … considering how much time and effort and pride we take in the platform that we have and using it for good and for leaving the game in a better place and hopefully the world in a better place, I don’t think I would want to go. And I would encourage my teammates to think hard about lending that platform or having it co-opted by an administration that doesn’t feel the same way and doesn’t fight for the same things that we fight for.”

Megan Rapinoe doesn't back down to anyone, President Trump included

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements