Honored Social Butterfly

Trump Campaign Official Mocked Joe Biden For Visiting Graves Of Late Family Members

I gave up being outraged by Trump a couple of years ago.  I guess I should expect that he would hire people just like himself.  This, Mr. President, is why no one doubts what you said about America veterans being losers. It is just too consistent with the theme of your administration. 

President Donald Trump’s campaign is coming under criticism after one of its senior staffers on Sunday mocked Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for “meandering” through a cemetery. Biden was visiting the graves of his late son, Beau Biden, and his first wife, Neilia Biden, and daughter, Naomi Biden

https://news.yahoo.com/while-trump-golfing-campaign-attacked-043800828.html 

Honored Social Butterfly

I gave up being outraged by Trump a couple of years ago.  I guess I should expect that he would hire people just like himself.  This, Mr. President, is why no one doubts what you said about America veterans being losers. It is just too consistent with the theme of your administration. 

And that's the truth.They are creepy repulsive people that I wouldn't let near my dog.

Honored Social Butterfly

It pains me to say this but I almost believe this is another reason why the Cult loves Trump. Because he is so mean. Now that's really sad IMO.
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 

Criminals, small people, and liars love...

criminals, small people, and liars!

Besides, they have to belittle people, to make themselves look good. 

They are cruel...just like trump. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png