Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

Message 51 of 54
he is going to lecture the Sauds on becoming more moderate. I read his speech was written is one of his most vehement muslim bashers. i see this going well.
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 54

Nine days in which we will see how Trump does abroad and how many times he will put foot in mouth. 
By the time he comes back, we will have many more stories to tell.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 54

WASHINGTON ― A pair of bombshell reports on Friday threaten to overshadow President Donald Trump’s first overseas trip and further embroil his administration and presidency in scandal.

The New York Times reported Trump told Russian officials that he felt “great pressure because of Russia” that he said was taken off when he fired FBI Director James Comey.

Minutes later, the Washington Post reported that investigators are looking at a close Trump adviser as part of their probe into possible ties between Russia and Trump’s campaign.

Trump met with Russian officials on May 10 after firing Comey the evening before. At the meeting,

Trump told them he was not under investigation and bashed Comey, the Times reported.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Trump said, according to notes of the meeting read to the Times.

Trump and the White House have repeatedly contradicted themselves over the reasoning for Comey’s firing, which took place as he led a probe into Russian influence into the U.S. election and potential ties to his campaign.

The New York Times report is further evidence that Trump fired the FBI director at least in part to end the investigation ― something that’s only served to bring more attention to it.

The White House did not refute the Times’ report, but press secretary Sean Spicer said it wasn’t the “real story.” 

( Yeah Not the Real Story You Want Reported )

Source - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-comey-nut-job_us_591f4741e4b094cdba5408ca?cza&ncid=inblnku...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

Message 54 of 54

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump bragged to two top Russian officials last week that firing "nut job" FBI Director James Comey eased "great pressure" on him, The New York Times reported Friday.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job," Trump said, according to the Times. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Trump's Oval Office meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak came one day after Comey was fired.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer did not refute the Times story but said it was Comey's "grandstanding and politicizing" of the Russia investigation that put pressure on the administration's ability to engage Moscow.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies