Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

Message 31 of 54

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:
I am a Trump supporter not so much for what he says but for what he tries (despite the obstructionists) to do for the country.  Many on the left hate him for what he is trying to do!  His entire program has been delayed by the left but not eliminated.  The goal of the left is elimination.  Good luck on that.

Did you read ANY of what happened during the health care debate?  The Democrats just stood back and used their secret weapon. Trump's incompetence. 

18451476_726630664189256_6317160696646177865_o.jpg

McCain is a Democrat in disguise.  The President (R or D) has broad powers/discretion on use of information.

I never said it was illegal. I said it was STUPID. There is a difference. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 54

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"pc6063:  Wouldn't  it just be easier to admit that this man is it incompetent idiot?"  

"Nope.....what would that say about those who fell for him? They may be thinking so privately, but not many will admit it in public."

I disagree, Trump supporters see him as their hero and love everything he says and does. They do not see anything wrong in the way their hero has acted since becoming President. The rest of us are thoroughly embarrassed. 

I am a Trump supporter not so much for what he says but for what he tries (despite the obstructionists) to do for the country.  Fair point, NOT.  But, let's not forget the government was filled with obstructionists in Congress for 6 out of 8 years when Obama was President.  Just part of reality today.  If I recall correctly, you supported those obstructionists 100%, didn't you?

Many on the left hate him for what he is trying to do!  I agree.....take healthcare away from 22 million people......huge tax cuts for the wealthy....restrict womens Constitutional right "to choose",  Fostering hatred in this country.  Yup.  I don't like what he's trying to do.  His entire program has been delayed by the left but not eliminated. You ignore that Republicans have slowed him down as well.  In fact, the House is considering revamping trumpcare....

The goal of the left is elimination.  Good luck on that.  That's too funny.  No one is doing a better job of eliminating trump, than trump himself.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 54

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:
I am a Trump supporter not so much for what he says but for what he tries (despite the obstructionists) to do for the country.  Many on the left hate him for what he is trying to do!  His entire program has been delayed by the left but not eliminated.  The goal of the left is elimination.  Good luck on that.

Did you read ANY of what happened during the health care debate?  The Democrats just stood back and used their secret weapon. Trump's incompetence. 

McCain is a Democrat in disguise.  The President (R or D) has broad powers/discretion on use of information.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 54

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 54

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"pc6063:  Wouldn't  it just be easier to admit that this man is it incompetent idiot?"  

"Nope.....what would that say about those who fell for him? They may be thinking so privately, but not many will admit it in public."

I disagree, Trump supporters see him as their hero and love everything he says and does. They do not see anything wrong in the way their hero has acted since becoming President. The rest of us are thoroughly embarrassed. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 54

Crit--trump's behavior is indeed cringeworthy.  I can't believe they let him out of the country. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

Message 37 of 54

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 54

Pan--Really sad and pathetic isn't it?

To care so much about being right, when this country's security is at risk,  when the moral fiber of our country is being damaged,  when there is a total incompetent in the White House. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 54

@pc6063 wrote:

MaVolta-- According to CNN, there was a third person in the room with Trump and the Russians. Just when you think that he can't get any more bizarre, anymore  asinine, any more corrupt, Trump hits a new low.

Really can't wait to see how FOXNews, Limbaugh, and Breitbart spin this one. But we will know soon because our right wing posters will be mouthing the lies these right wing sites spew.

Wouldn't  it just be easier to admit that this man is it incompetent idiot?

Yes, I heard that. But we know McMaster was there because he had to reassure us that no harm had been done from sensitive info the president shared with the Russians. We also know that someone was transcribing for the Russians. One report on MSNBC was that Russians leaked transcription notes, but I did not hear if they had confirmed it was true. It certainly would not surprise me. Putin was shown joking with the foreign minister about it on Russian media. They were having a good laugh at our expense. Really sickening to watch.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 54

pc6063:  Wouldn't  it just be easier to admit that this man is it incompetent idiot?

Nope.....what would that say about those who fell for him? They may be thinking so privately, but not many will admit it in public.

Kudos
Views