Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

Message 11 of 54

@j872659t wrote:
PC- Yeah back in the good ol’ Tea Party days I used to give them the benefit of the doubt, thinking they just don’t know any better. Now, too much absurdity has been rationalized, ignored, normalized…They have to own it. “Real Fake News” (an ironic forced oxy**bleep**” must be exposed, rejected and dealt with as a national security issue.

Forget "benefit of the doubt" (a  bit patronizing) - what is your objection to the ideas of the Tea Party?

Sorry, purists - I know that I am off topic but I am replying to another poster.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 54

@pc6063 wrote:

Jt-- I try to approach these people of the right wing like this

You  are being lied to by an entertainment site, posing as news. You do not seem to understand that Breitbart is a racist alt right Internet publication, who's agenda is white supremacy and the suppression of all of those who do not fit into their little small minded idea of what America should be.

I see these people are victims of their own naïveté, and so, I keep trying to push them toward legitimate news publications, and, hence, toward the truth 

Jt - try this approach with "these people" - you are being lied to by a partisan outlet posing as a "paper of record" (did you know that anything they print is accepted as truth in court?). Then there are other sources that are so politically correct that they intentionally confuse national boundaries with "xenophobia"; that confuse national security with "Islamaphobia".

They naively consider CNN which is 99% anti-President Trump as "real news". They consider leaks from "unnamed sources" as gospel. It seems that to their simplistic minds, anything that attacks the President must me right because......well, just because.......that's all you need to know.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 54
That's weird oxy "more on" was bleeped. By that rational I should see President **bleep** all over the place.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 54
PC- Yeah back in the good ol’ Tea Party days I used to give them the benefit of the doubt, thinking they just don’t know any better. Now, too much absurdity has been rationalized, ignored, normalized…They have to own it. “Real Fake News” (an ironic forced oxy**bleep**” must be exposed, rejected and dealt with as a national security issue.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 54
Ditto! Sincerely, Rushed Lintball
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 54

Jt-- I try to approach these people of the right wing like this

You  are being lied to by an entertainment site, posing as news. You do not seem to understand that Breitbart is a racist alt right Internet publication, who's agenda is white supremacy and the suppression of all of those who do not fit into their little small minded idea of what America should be.

I see these people are victims of their own naïveté, and so, I keep trying to push them toward legitimate news publications, and, hence, toward the truth 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 54

@j872659t wrote:
Criter, 1Cent, PC and Alf, I don’t know how you guys do it. NOTHAPPY is so far gone, yet you still try to help. God bless you.

It's a result of a number of things - being pure of heart, beneficent of intent are essential.

Having knowledge that the wind with which Trumpettes play their tune issues from that well known nether orifice is necessary.

Being able to recognize a scam as well as being somewhat facetious, snarky, impudent and ever so slightly contumacious/contumelious are useful as well...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

And now Trumpettes in law enforcement have exposed highly classified information about the Manchester atrocity, and the Brits are NOT amused.

Now that **bleep**s have elected one of their own, perhaps the sane GOPers will realize elected office, esp. POTUS, is NOT a place for OJT, and help end our long National NIghtmare of Republican minorities having a majority of seats.

Any chance you might have some substantiation for your "Trumpettes in law enforcement" theory? I'd hate to think it was just one more of "those" facts.

Perhaps the Russians now. are realizing that Trump is not going to help them as they thought he would. and now, they simply are making him look bad in front of the International  intel people.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 54

@Olderscout66 wrote:

And now Trumpettes in law enforcement have exposed highly classified information about the Manchester atrocity, and the Brits are NOT amused.

Now that **bleep**s have elected one of their own, perhaps the sane GOPers will realize elected office, esp. POTUS, is NOT a place for OJT, and help end our long National NIghtmare of Republican minorities having a majority of seats.

Any chance you might have some substantiation for your "Trumpettes in law enforcement" theory? I'd hate to think it was just one more of "those" facts.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 54

Kudos
Views