Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
321
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

321 Views
Message 1 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

--rt--I don't know if it's all the sexual predator scandals or the fact that people are finally getting it that FOX is a propaganda site, but FOX seems to be falling apart.  As I've said before, once gone,  their former listeners will be better informed!


I am not going to defend unsolicited groping. However, let's not go off the deep end - Teddy drowned a girl and went on to be an icon of the Dems.

 

And, what has Fox to do with the rest of your post?


He was also - Held Accountable - by the Electorate - He ran for President - 4 times and 4 times he was defeated in The Primaries by a Majority Democratic Electorate - 

 

ICON of the Democrats?

 

NO - Icon of Massachusetts and Respected Member of Congress for his work as a Senator Period 

 

 


mick - the guy was a Senator for 47 years. That is Held Accountable???


I was living in Boston when all of this happened, and I remember how the people in Boston were appaled at this incident. Perhaps he was a Senator for too long, but, most of the politicians in this country are in their positionf for too long. but, he never in reality and outside Mass, had a high standing anywhere, I don't even remember what he did during his term.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
321
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
326
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

326 Views
Message 2 of 54

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

--rt--I don't know if it's all the sexual predator scandals or the fact that people are finally getting it that FOX is a propaganda site, but FOX seems to be falling apart.  As I've said before, once gone,  their former listeners will be better informed!


I am not going to defend unsolicited groping. However, let's not go off the deep end - Teddy drowned a girl and went on to be an icon of the Dems.

 

And, what has Fox to do with the rest of your post?


He was also - Held Accountable - by the Electorate - He ran for President - 4 times and 4 times he was defeated in The Primaries by a Majority Democratic Electorate - 

 

ICON of the Democrats?

 

NO - Icon of Massachusetts and Respected Member of Congress for his work as a Senator Period 

 

 


mick - the guy was a Senator for 47 years. That is Held Accountable???

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
326
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
331
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

331 Views
Message 3 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

--rt--I don't know if it's all the sexual predator scandals or the fact that people are finally getting it that FOX is a propaganda site, but FOX seems to be falling apart.  As I've said before, once gone,  their former listeners will be better informed!


I am not going to defend unsolicited groping. However, let's not go off the deep end - Teddy drowned a girl and went on to be an icon of the Dems.

 

And, what has Fox to do with the rest of your post?


He was also - Held Accountable - by the Electorate - He ran for President - 4 times and 4 times he was defeated in The Primaries by a Majority Democratic Electorate - 

 

ICON of the Democrats?

 

NO - Icon of Massachusetts and Respected Member of Congress for his work as a Senator Period 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
331
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
336
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

336 Views
Message 4 of 54

@pc6063 wrote:

--rt--I don't know if it's all the sexual predator scandals or the fact that people are finally getting it that FOX is a propaganda site, but FOX seems to be falling apart.  As I've said before, once gone,  their former listeners will be better informed!


I am not going to defend unsolicited groping. However, let's not go off the deep end - Teddy drowned a girl and went on to be an icon of the Dems.

 

And, what has Fox to do with the rest of your post?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
336
Views
Gold Conversationalist
1
Kudos
358
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

358 Views
Message 5 of 54

Humpty Trumpty teetering on that great big beautiful wall

His cronies and accomplices clinging and fearing the fall

So have a seat eggs benedict and huevos rancheros for all

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
358
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
365
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

365 Views
Message 6 of 54

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"pc6063:  Wouldn't  it just be easier to admit that this man is it incompetent idiot?"  

 

"Nope.....what would that say about those who fell for him? They may be thinking so privately, but not many will admit it in public."

 

I disagree, Trump supporters see him as their hero and love everything he says and does. They do not see anything wrong in the way their hero has acted since becoming President. The rest of us are thoroughly embarrassed. 


I am a Trump supporter not so much for what he says but for what he tries (despite the obstructionists) to do for the country.  Many on the left hate him for what he is trying to do!  His entire program has been delayed by the left but not eliminated.  The goal of the left is elimination.  Good luck on that.


His "entire program" is "getting obstruction" from and "being delayed" by the Right. Let's be honest about this, Trump is an embarassment to the majority in this country, including many, many Republicans.

 

The majority of the people of this country do NOT agree with you.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
365
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
376
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

376 Views
Message 7 of 54

--rt--I don't know if it's all the sexual predator scandals or the fact that people are finally getting it that FOX is a propaganda site, but FOX seems to be falling apart.  As I've said before, once gone,  their former listeners will be better informed!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
376
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
377
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

377 Views
Message 8 of 54

Rt--Do you know who else tells citizens of his country that negative news coverage is "fake"?  One Vladimir Putin. Wonder where trump got his idea to label legitimate news sources as fake, and call those who will lie and distort for him real??? 

Yeah, just another link to Russia--at least this one is legal!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
377
Views
Gold Conversationalist
2
Kudos
385
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

385 Views
Message 9 of 54
I think you have fake news confused with real fake news. Clue: Fox News invented it, take your pick.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
385
Views
Gold Conversationalist
2
Kudos
386
Views

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

386 Views
Message 10 of 54

I made no reference to Tea Party ideology. The subject was the degradation of the Republican base perpetrated by Fox News and friends. I.e. all right wing propaganda machines

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
386
Views