Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Brags About Concealing Impeachment Evidence:

Message 1 of 2

Source: "Rolling Stone"

@JANMB wrote:

Trump Brags About Concealing Impeachment Evidence: ‘We Have All the Material, They Don’t’

President Trump said he’s happy with the way the impeachment trial is going thus far because his administration has not released “materials” that would hurt his cause.  

“When we released that conversation all hell broke out with the Democrats,” Trump said. “Because they said, ‘Wait a minute, this is much different than [what Adam Schiff] told us.’ ”  

The president continued, “So, we’re doing very well. I got to watch [the impeachment trial] enough. I thought our team did a very good job. But honestly, we have all the material. They don’t have the material.”  
  (  IN SWITZERLAND at the WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM )  

CONVINCE ME HE's NOT STUPID.    

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Brags About Concealing Impeachment Evidence:

Message 2 of 2

Trump Brags About Concealing Impeachment Evidence: ‘We Have All the Material, They Don’t’

President Trump said he’s happy with the way the impeachment trial is going thus far because his administration has not released “materials” that would hurt his cause.  

“When we released that conversation all hell broke out with the Democrats,” Trump said. “Because they said, ‘Wait a minute, this is much different than [what Adam Schiff] told us.’ ”  

The president continued, “So, we’re doing very well. I got to watch [the impeachment trial] enough. I thought our team did a very good job. But honestly, we have all the material. They don’t have the material.”  
  (  IN SWITZERLAND at the WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM )  

CONVINCE ME HE's NOT STUPID.    

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors