WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Border Policy 10 Hour Wait for Cars/Trucks

Message 11 of 59

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

So with trump overseeing the southern border, it just goes to prove that he cannot walk and chew gum at the same time, or figure his way out of a wet paper bag!

But, big picture...he doesn’t want a solution, and just keeps whipping it into a bigger crisis...that way, it will still be a big talking point for him in the 2020 election.

what a great guy trump is, and what a compassionate humanitarian he is !! 

More like spawn of you know who!

It is not the President causing the problem, he is trying to solve it - while constantly being blocked by the left.

Yeah the Biggest - CRISIS - of the Trump Presidency - is Crowd Control and even with the Full Faith & Power of the USA at his Disposal he can't - FIGURE IT OUT

New York City Handles Way More People On One Night - New Years Eve - then Trump is delaing with at the Southern Border and he's Impotent

The Boston Marathon was held Today in of all places Boston Ma.

Hundreds of Thousands of People - No Issues

Boston hosts the Parades of Professional Sports Teams Almost Every Year 

In Fact in the last 12 Months we've had 2 The World Champion Red Sox Parade and the World Champion Patiots Parade - No Issues - Hundreds of thousands all crammed into little Boston Ma

Trump has a Crowd Control Issue and the Trump Zealots Call it a National Emergency and a Crisis

Do YOU seriously consider THE daily breaching of OUR borders to be ON a par the Boston Marathon?

Do you know that you have labeled Jeh Johnson a Trump Zealot?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 59

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

So with trump overseeing the southern border, it just goes to prove that he cannot walk and chew gum at the same time, or figure his way out of a wet paper bag!

But, big picture...he doesn’t want a solution, and just keeps whipping it into a bigger crisis...that way, it will still be a big talking point for him in the 2020 election.

It is not the President causing the problem, he is trying to solve it - while constantly being blocked by the left.

Yeah the Biggest - CRISIS - of the Trump Presidency - is Crowd Control and even with the Full Faith & Power of the USA at his Disposal he can't - FIGURE IT OUT

New York City Handles Way More People On One Night - New Years Eve - then Trump is delaing with at the Southern Border and he's Impotent

The Boston Marathon was held Today in of all places Boston Ma.

Hundreds of Thousands of People - No Issues

Boston hosts the Parades of Professional Sports Teams Almost Every Year 

In Fact in the last 12 Months we've had 2 The World Champion Red Sox Parade and the World Champion Patiots Parade - No Issues - Hundreds of thousands all crammed into little Boston Ma

Trump has a Crowd Control Issue and the Trump Zealots Call it a National Emergency and a Crisis

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 59

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is not the President causing the problem, he is trying to solve it - while constantly being blocked by the left.  If he wanted to solve this issue, he would have already named 400-700 immigration judges to process the ones that are asking asylums and alleviate the 800,000  backlog that it exists. but no let's build a wall.. and Mexico will pay for it.

This is not a new problem - why were the Judges not on board when Trump arrived on the scene?

I do have to admit, when we see him putting children in cages we the left just lose track of his intricate plan for solving the problem.  I guess we are too used to president's who worked the problem at the source and then managed the consequences at the border. 

I am not surprised since "we the left" see unable to think beyond "oh how I hate Trump". People must be stopped from entering illegally. The 9th Circuit set terms for children. Obama "caged them" (if you like that term) and Trump is doing the same. Hate Trump. Hate Trump  is that what you want? for people  to hate Trump? I don't sede that many wasting their time in hating others. but I guess you do. regarding the cages that Obama built, I guess that you arfe following the memo.

What has whether or not I arfe following some imaginary memo to do with the fact that Trump did not originate those "cages".

The problem could be solved by just saying we don't have borders. But other than that - people have to be stopped from entering illegally. But we do have borders and we will always have boders. unless you don't like borders. But unfortunately it taks an very capable indivudual to be able to solve this issue.

We only have borders if they are enforced If not they do not have any realistic meaning.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 59

@rk9152 wrote:

It is not the President causing the problem, he is trying to solve it - while constantly being blocked by the left.  If he wanted to solve this issue, he would have already named 400-700 immigration judges to process the ones that are asking asylums and alleviate the 800,000  backlog that it exists. but no let's build a wall.. and Mexico will pay for it.

I do have to admit, when we see him putting children in cages we the left just lose track of his intricate plan for solving the problem.  I guess we are too used to president's who worked the problem at the source and then managed the consequences at the border. 

I am not surprised since "we the left" see unable to think beyond "oh how I hate Trump". People must be stopped from entering illegally. The 9th Circuit set terms for children. Obama "caged them" (if you like that term) and Trump is doing the same. Hate Trump. Hate Trump  is that what you want? for people  to hate Trump? I don't sede that many wasting their time in hating others. but I guess you do. regarding the cages that Obama built, I guess that you arfe following the memo.

The problem could be solved by just saying we don't have borders. But other than that - people have to be stopped from entering illegally. But we do have borders and we will always have boders. unless you don't like borders. But unfortunately it taks an very capable indivudual to be able to solve this issue.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 59

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

I am not surprised since "we the left" see unable to think beyond "oh how I hate Trump". People must be stopped from entering illegally. The 9th Circuit set terms for children. Obama "caged them" (if you like that term) and Trump is doing the same. 

The problem could be solved by just saying we don't have borders. But other than that - people have to be stopped from entering illegally.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 59

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

I do have to admit, when we see him putting children in cages we on the left just lose track of his intricate plan for solving the problem.  I guess we are too used to president's who worked the problem at the source and then managed the consequences at the border. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 59

@williamb39198 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 59

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

Is that suppose to be humorous?

My post was not directed at Barron, and I do not pick on children. But it was certainly directed at the man acting like a “little boy”...trump. 

And the 10 hour plus waits for traffic do not reflect the judgement of a wise, mature man...hence, “little boy”!

The delays are caused by the game of overwhelming the system as a way of getting illegals into out country. The President is merely responding.

That is not "childish" - guarding our borders is Presidential.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 59

@KidBoy2 wrote:
The real story about the long wait truckers are having at our southern border.

http://www.startribune.com/border-chaos-forces-truckers-to-wait-hours-sometimes-
days/508336862/

Parts of the link ...

Border chaos forces truckers to wait hours, sometimes days

CHRISTIAN TORRES – ASSOCIATED PRESS
Trucks wait to cross the border with the U.S. in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, Tuesday, April 9, 2019. Reassignments of border inspectors at land crossings with Mexico have exacerbated wait times for truckers.

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico — To deal with a surge of migrating Central American families, the Trump administration has reassigned so many inspectors from U.S.-Mexico border crossings that truckers are waiting in line for hours and sometimes days to get shipments to the United States.

The traffic congestion comes as a growing number of families from Central America have been arriving at the border in recent months, overwhelming the federal government.

The Border Patrol said Tuesday that it set a new monthly record for apprehensions of families in March. More than 53,000 family members were stopped at the border in March, an average of more than 1,700 per day. That breaks a record set in February, when 36,000 parents and children were apprehended.

The administration has in turn reassigned 541 border inspectors to other jobs, including processing migrants, providing transportation and performing hospital watch for migrants who require medical attention. It is unknown when they will return to their regular job of screening people and cargo for smuggling.

Border Patrol agents, who guard areas between ports, are also doing jobs they were not trained to do, such as medical screenings for children and families in the migrant holding camps.

===================================================

And to hear that there is no crisis at the border is laughable.

Yes There is a Crisis - it's a Crisis of Incompetent Leadership

What - George W Bush didn't face any Crisis? - He had several

What - Franklin D Roosevelt didn't face any Crisis?

What - Abraham Lincolin didn't face any Crisis?

What - Herbert Hoover didn't face any Crisis?

How About John F Kennedy & Woodrow Wilson & Obama

These other Presidents had Real Crisis - Crisis that depended on the Right Decisions where in most cases the Fate of the Country and the World was at Stake

Poor Trump he has a few Thousand Immigrants to deal with and he can't figure it out

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 59

Kudos
Views