Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Border Policy 10 Hour Wait for Cars/Trucks

Message 1 of 59

Ask Obama - he originated the policy.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 59

56924860_1210722962420510_2762923857034608640_n.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 59

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Do YOU seriously consider THE daily breaching of OUR borders to be ON a par the Boston Marathon?

I thought I had a low opinion  of the Trump administration but you must really think they are a bunch of morons who release illegal aliens into the border cities rather than deport them. While I applaud the sentiment (That Trump is a moron as Rex Tillerson famously pointed out) Trump is following the law by releasing asylum seekers into the interior as they await their day in court. 

Now, former, more effective, presidents processed larger numbers of asylum seekers more efficiently and quickly with better processes and staffing up to manage the flow. Trump simply moves CBP staff around creating these 10 hour waits for legal and necessary trade flows.  Now, if you wanted to make the case that Trump is incompetent...THAT would be an excellent example. 

Regardless, I am happy to clear up any misconceptions of what is actually happening at the borders. 

I saw no "clearing up". All I saw is a continuation of, "Oh how I hate the President".

That seems to be a problem with a lot of people.  As soon as you point out the president's amazing level of incompetence, they refuse to look at the facts. That is why the Trump administration invented "alternate facts".  Things that are not true but they can pretend they are.  ............How about the size of that inauguration crowd, eh?

Well, giving credit where credit is due - he never compared our southern border to the Boston marathon.

BTW - if "deport them" was an option, I'm sure that is what you would see.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 59

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

So with trump overseeing the southern border, it just goes to prove that he cannot walk and chew gum at the same time, or figure his way out of a wet paper bag!

But, big picture...he doesn’t want a solution, and just keeps whipping it into a bigger crisis...that way, it will still be a big talking point for him in the 2020 election.

what a great guy trump is, and what a compassionate humanitarian he is !! 

More like spawn of you know who!

It is not the President causing the problem, he is trying to solve it - while constantly being blocked by the left.

Yeah the Biggest - CRISIS - of the Trump Presidency - is Crowd Control and even with the Full Faith & Power of the USA at his Disposal he can't - FIGURE IT OUT

New York City Handles Way More People On One Night - New Years Eve - then Trump is delaing with at the Southern Border and he's Impotent

The Boston Marathon was held Today in of all places Boston Ma.

Hundreds of Thousands of People - No Issues

Boston hosts the Parades of Professional Sports Teams Almost Every Year 

In Fact in the last 12 Months we've had 2 The World Champion Red Sox Parade and the World Champion Patiots Parade - No Issues - Hundreds of thousands all crammed into little Boston Ma

Trump has a Crowd Control Issue and the Trump Zealots Call it a National Emergency and a Crisis

Do YOU seriously consider THE daily breaching of OUR borders to be ON a par the Boston Marathon?

Do you know that you have labeled Jeh Johnson a Trump Zealot?

At Both The Boston Marathon - (spread out over 26 miles) and The Ball Drop on New Years Eve in New York City there are areas that are Off Limits to unauthorized individuals - tens of thousands of people surround these events - including some who are very bad people and intend harm - with few exceptions - regular Police Officers maintain Law & Order

It's a Crowd Control & Public Safety Exercise just like at the Southern Border - New York & Boston don't require 35 foot high Walls or 8000 Active Duty National Guard installing Razor Wire to get their jobs done effectively

The only difference I can identify is the Quality of Leadership - Boston & New York Hire Competent Permanent Full-time Experienced Leaders

Trump hires Acting-jack Sycophant Stiffs & Trys to Micromanage it all from Mar a Lago on Twitter

The results are a undeniable disaster

Comparing the Boston marathon to the national border makes no sense.

And, again, do you consider Jeh Johnson a "zealot".

It's a Crowd Control Issue - Trump Zealots Choose To Light Their Hair on Fire and Run Around as if The Soveriegnty of the USA and the Safety of Americans is being threatened

We've had these - Crowd Control Issues - at the Southern Border for over 100 Years

This is not the Battle at the Alamo or the Mexican American War

Immigration is a Crowd Control Issue - currently overwhelming Trump 

10 - 12 Hour Waits to get Commerce Back & Forth Across Major US Ports of Entry is a Incompetence Issue like everthing Trump Attempts - well except Twitter - he's pretty good at Twitter

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 59

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I thought I had a low opinion  of the Trump administration but you must really think they are a bunch of morons who release illegal aliens into the border cities rather than deport them. While I applaud the sentiment (That Trump is a moron as Rex Tillerson famously pointed out) Trump is following the law by releasing asylum seekers into the interior as they await their day in court. 

Now, former, more effective, presidents processed larger numbers of asylum seekers more efficiently and quickly with better processes and staffing up to manage the flow. Trump simply moves CBP staff around creating these 10 hour waits for legal and necessary trade flows.  Now, if you wanted to make the case that Trump is incompetent...THAT would be an excellent example. 

Regardless, I am happy to clear up any misconceptions of what is actually happening at the borders. 

I saw no "clearing up". All I saw is a continuation of, "Oh how I hate the President".

That seems to be a problem with a lot of people.  As soon as you point out the president's amazing level of incompetence, they refuse to look at the facts. That is why the Trump administration invented "alternate facts".  Things that are not true but they can pretend they are.  ............How about the size of that inauguration crowd, eh?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 59

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 59

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

So with trump overseeing the southern border, it just goes to prove that he cannot walk and chew gum at the same time, or figure his way out of a wet paper bag!

But, big picture...he doesn’t want a solution, and just keeps whipping it into a bigger crisis...that way, it will still be a big talking point for him in the 2020 election.

It is not the President causing the problem, he is trying to solve it - while constantly being blocked by the left.

Yeah the Biggest - CRISIS - of the Trump Presidency - is Crowd Control and even with the Full Faith & Power of the USA at his Disposal he can't - FIGURE IT OUT

New York City Handles Way More People On One Night - New Years Eve - then Trump is delaing with at the Southern Border and he's Impotent

In Fact in the last 12 Months we've had 2 The World Champion Red Sox Parade and the World Champion Patiots Parade - No Issues - Hundreds of thousands all crammed into little Boston Ma

Trump has a Crowd Control Issue and the Trump Zealots Call it a National Emergency and a Crisis

At Both The Boston Marathon - (spread out over 26 miles) and The Ball Drop on New Years Eve in New York City there are areas that are Off Limits to unauthorized individuals - tens of thousands of people surround these events - including some who are very bad people and intend harm - with few exceptions - regular Police Officers maintain Law & Order

It's a Crowd Control & Public Safety Exercise just like at the Southern Border - New York & Boston don't require 35 foot high Walls or 8000 Active Duty National Guard installing Razor Wire to get their jobs done effectively

The only difference I can identify is the Quality of Leadership - Boston & New York Hire Competent Permanent Full-time Experienced Leaders

Trump hires Acting-jack Sycophant Stiffs & Trys to Micromanage it all from Mar a Lago on Twitter

Comparing the Boston marathon to the national border makes no sense.

And, again, do you consider Jeh Johnson a "zealot".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 59

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 59

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 59

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Well of course that's a zealot....

One must use words like "zealot" because use of words that are accurate and truthful descriptions of those right wingnut whackos are proscribed here on this site by TOS and GUIDELINES...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views