Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Betrayed Our Troops!

Message 1 of 4

From the Trump hating NY Times. They got a Trump hater to record that...take it for what's it worth.  

Actually I think this one is on the backs of the Trump hating Lincoln project team. You know the Republicans who have decided Trump is a danger to their party as well as the nation? I always find it interesting that people get so upset when someone brings out the facts about their little snowflake. Trump supporters always remind me of parents at the T-ball games with my kids were little

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 4
From the Trump hating NY Times. They got a Trump hater to record that...take it for what's it worth.
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 4
Good video well said and right to the point,

There is a heck of a lot of Military and families out there who should be sure not to vote for the draft dodger he is.
He's a true chicken at heart, pretends to Love this Country, and makes so many turns showing he does not. He sides with Putin right in front of the World, he trusts him more than our own intelligence.
We have relied on the Republicans to get rid of the nutty traitor, but it seems they are also traitors to stand behind him.
The time is now to show the World we can elect a President who loves the country, all the people, and most of all the Troops putting their lives on the line every single day for the county THEY LOVE.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Highlighted
Conversationalist

Trump Betrayed Our Troops!

Message 4 of 4

Trump Betrayed Our Troops

https://lincolnproject.us/news/betrayed/

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors