How can you keep your personal information safe from online scammers on the dark web? Find out on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Attacks Syria

Message 1 of 68

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

You are asking questions again and you are not permitted to do that.

Of course I can. Don't be childish.

Once again we see the far right enablers prove what the experts have told us about them. Uneducated, poor, mostly white (KKK Type), easy to lead, can not think for themselves, etc.

Can "us" explain what the KKK has to do with rockets fired at Syria?

Tell us why the Sec. of Defence called Trump an idiot, and the ex Sec. of State called him a Moron.

Sounds like a clash of mighty egos. But I do not have specifics, "us" will have to ask them.

They worked closely with Trump and new him. You never worked with him, or know anything about him and you think he is great.

I think he was better than the alternative and he proves that every day.

Now I ask everyone. Who would you believe on Trump, and what does it say about what is said about Trump by all 3 of them. Post some answers.

Are you allowed to issue such demands?

Until you answer all my questions I will not answer yours as I have told you a number of times.

If you will list your important questions, I shall do my best to answer them.

The questions are all listed in here, and I am not going to spend time collecting them for you. Since you now seem willing to answer peoples questions I will give you another chance later on.

I have not seen a list of questions "in here" - wherever that is. I look forward to "peoples" questions. I thought it was your questions, do you see yourself as "people".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 68

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

You are asking questions again and you are not permitted to do that.

Of course I can. Don't be childish.

Once again we see the far right enablers prove what the experts have told us about them. Uneducated, poor, mostly white (KKK Type), easy to lead, can not think for themselves, etc.

Can "us" explain what the KKK has to do with rockets fired at Syria?

Tell us why the Sec. of Defence called Trump an idiot, and the ex Sec. of State called him a Moron.

Sounds like a clash of mighty egos. But I do not have specifics, "us" will have to ask them.

They worked closely with Trump and new him. You never worked with him, or know anything about him and you think he is great.

I think he was better than the alternative and he proves that every day.

Now I ask everyone. Who would you believe on Trump, and what does it say about what is said about Trump by all 3 of them. Post some answers.

Are you allowed to issue such demands?

Until you answer all my questions I will not answer yours as I have told you a number of times.

If you will list your important questions, I shall do my best to answer them.

The questions are all listed in here, and I am not going to spend time collecting them for you. Since you now seem willing to answer peoples questions I will give you another chance later on.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 68

@Olderscout66wrote:

the weapons themselves were destroyed aboard USN ships such as the MV Cape May and there was nothing to "send back".

Don't you mean MV Cape Ray?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 68

@Olderscout66wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

I can only be as confused as anyone else when Trump says first " there will be a military response in 48 hrs. . Then as that time passed he says there will be a strike soon.  Than later on says there could be a strike soon and maybe not be soon at all.  It would have been better not saying nothing at all.

Keep 'em off balance - a smart maneuver.

That's what the GOPerLords told their dupes to say, but the reality is it took that long for our Military to find something possibly related to production of chlorine gas or the attack itself that could be attacked. Der Trumpers dithering gave Syria ample time to move all their military assets to Russian bases so Lemontop's $50 million tantrum did nothing to degrade Syria's military or their ability to produce chlorine gas, which only requires saltwater and a battery - REALLY complex doncha think?

Of course, it was a focused attack - just as promised. Also, did you notice that the Russians did not shoot back and we are not in WWIII. Smart maneuvering I'd say.

BTW - the chlorine dodge is the same one that Obama tried

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 68

@Olderscout66wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

Obama got Assad to get rid of his last stock pile of chems.  Can't help them getting a new stock pile from Russia 

How do you know they were removed or that Russia didn't just send them right back despite the assurances of Obama and Kerry?

Because UN on-site inspectors (OPCW) verified all Syrian chemical weapons production and R&D facilities were destroyed as of 31 Oct 2014 and the weapons themselves were destroyed aboard USN ships such as the MV Cape May and there was nothing to "send back".

But you must praise Der Trumper's irrational behavior so you ignore facts and try to slander President Obama to distract attention from the effect of having an infantile POTUS.

Do you have proof of the above claim? These people do not seem to know about it:

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Timeline-of-Syrian-Chemical-Weapons-Activity

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 68

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

The infant POTUS rants about degrading Syria's ability to produce chemical weapons.

The weapon in question was a 55-gal drum filled with chlorine gas and a handgranade.

To produce chlorine gas all you have to do is pass an electrical current through salt water.

Seriously folks, is any Republican dumb enough to believe their gutless draftdodger will be able to keep Assad from building another "chemical weapon" just like the one he got attacked for using?

What would you have him do to prevent future gassing of civilians?

What they did won't work, it didn't before. What would you have them do?

You have a point. Let's think of it as President Trump honoring the commitment of his predecessor. What actions do you think would work better?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 68

I don't know about the production of the gas except it can be made.  But after the U.S. told the Russians of date/time and targets, every bit of the material must have been moved because you didn't see any of assads citizens being washed down with water having been exposed to the gas.  Which should have covered the whole city.  If it were there.  We no doubt spent more on cruise and tomahawk missiles than what targets were destroyed.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 68

@Olderscout66wrote:

That's what the GOPerLords told their dupes to say, but the reality is it took that long for our Military to find something possibly related to production of chlorine gas or the attack itself that could be attacked.

And how are you aware of that?  You have access to military intelligence information? 

Are you aware of the processes required to produce chlorine from sea water?  There is a chemical plant within the area that in the past produced chlorine and it involved more than using an electrical process to produce it.  It was more of a huge industrial complex.

And who are these 'GOPerLords' you are referring to?  Are they somewhat similar to the 'Time Lords' from the BBC 'Dr Who' series that has been running for decades?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 68

@rk9152wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

I can only be as confused as anyone else when Trump says first " there will be a military response in 48 hrs. . Then as that time passed he says there will be a strike soon.  Than later on says there could be a strike soon and maybe not be soon at all.  It would have been better not saying nothing at all.

Keep 'em off balance - a smart maneuver.

That's what the GOPerLords told their dupes to say, but the reality is it took that long for our Military to find something possibly related to production of chlorine gas or the attack itself that could be attacked. Der Trumpers dithering gave Syria ample time to move all their military assets to Russian bases so Lemontop's $50 million tantrum did nothing to degrade Syria's military or their ability to produce chlorine gas, which only requires saltwater and a battery - REALLY complex doncha think?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 68

@rk9152wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

Obama got Assad to get rid of his last stock pile of chems.  Can't help them getting a new stock pile from Russia 

How do you know they were removed or that Russia didn't just send them right back despite the assurances of Obama and Kerry?

Because UN on-site inspectors (OPCW) verified all Syrian chemical weapons production and R&D facilities were destroyed as of 31 Oct 2014 and the weapons themselves were destroyed aboard USN ships such as the MV Cape May and there was nothing to "send back".

But you must praise Der Trumper's irrational behavior so you ignore facts and try to slander President Obama to distract attention from the effect of having an infantile POTUS.

Kudos
Views