Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Approval Rating Hits New High Of 46%

Message 1 of 13

@williamb39198 wrote:

How is trump’s base expansion going?

Bringing more supporters in, or chasing them away?

And since he’s trying to hide and cover investigations and information, when the truth comes out, he’ll be lucky to have a 30% approval rating, which will be only

his hardcore base. .......

....... Consisting of white supremacists, Nazis, KKKers and hypocritical evangelicals!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

The link does not work. Here is a direct link to the Gallup Poll.

Yes, highest ever for Donnie, and yes, you are correct that it is higher than Obama during the same time period by 2. Also, Ronald Reagan (42) and Jimmy Carter (40).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you. It is what it is and with all the dumb things that Trump says and keeps saying the numbers came as a surprise to me.

LOL...you DO understand this is just one poll, don't you?  You forget he's polled higher in your favorite poll, Rasmussen....just too funny.  Some polls have him in the 30's....that's why the aggregate poll at 538 is more reliable.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13
MsStretch posted..

The link does not work. Here is a direct link to the Gallup Poll.

Yes, highest ever for Donnie, and yes, you are correct that it is higher than Obama during the same time period by 2. Also, Ronald Reagan (42) and Jimmy Carter (40).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you. It is what it is and with all the dumb things that Trump says and keeps saying the numbers came as a surprise to me.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

And a disapproval rating of 53%. The highest on record. You either love Trump or hate him. Fortunately, more voters hate him than love him and the ones that love him are pretty wishy-washy about it. 

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Gallup Poll: Trump Approval Rating Hits New High Of 46% - CenturyLink
https://centurylink.net/...gallup_poll_trump_approval_rating_hits_new_high.../news
15 hours ago - Gallup poll results released on Monday show that President Trump's approval rating has hit a new high.

=========================================================

Interesting.  also I read that trump's approval ratting is higher than Obama's at this time in there Presidency. 

The link does not work.  Here is a direct link to the Gallup Poll.

Yes, highest ever for Donnie, and yes, you are correct that it is higher than Obama during the same time period by 2.  Also, Ronald Reagan (42) and Jimmy Carter (40).

Also, interesting to note that the average % for presidents 1938 - 2019 is 53.  G.H.W. Bush weighed in at an impressive 79 and his son posted a 70.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13
kidboy, I will speak for myself. It's simple, I don't like criminals, esp. ones in the White House, and that is what we got, sorry.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump Approval Rating Hits New High Of 46%

This in spite of the left wing media. It shows that MANY people look at his job performance and disregard all the left wing hate...like I see on this board.Interesting....the right just loves being lied to every day, by trump and Fox.  Bless their hearts.....

If the economy keeps going and with the sad group of Democrats that want his job Trump will win next year.  Such keen analysis from one who ignores the growing debt and deficit and said their would be a Red wave in 2018 and believed trump when he said the wealthy wouldn't see a tax cut and thinks trump didn't obstruck justice,,,,,just as he does everyday.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13
Trump Approval Rating Hits New High Of 46%

This in spite of the left wing media. It shows that MANY people look at his job performance and disregard all the left wing hate...like I see on this board.

If the economy keeps going and with the sad group of Democrats that want his job Trump will win next year.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Gallup Poll: Trump Approval Rating Hits New High Of 46% - CenturyLink
https://centurylink.net/...gallup_poll_trump_approval_rating_hits_new_high.../news
15 hours ago - Gallup poll results released on Monday show that President Trump's approval rating has hit a new high.

LMAO!  Boasting about a "new high" and it isn't even close to the majority of Americans....that say's a LOT!  And still, well under 50% EVEN with a very good economy.  Fact is, an aggregate of all major polls has trump still under 43%.

How unpopular is Donald Trump?

=========================================================

Interesting.  Indeed!  also I read that trump's approval ratting is higher than Obama's at this time in there (sic) Presidency. 

Comparing the two Presidents is funny given the unrelenting and false narrative Cons and Fox put out regarding the ACA (see "death panels").

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

hmmmm... Russian bots are doing their work it appears, again. Just last month I saw his approval rating was a mere 39%. Something smells pretty rotten to me...even if that is the case, and I still smell Russian bots at work, that would be lucky considering he is a criminal.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22